mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

16 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Can I get the link to said Discord server?

https://discord.gg/invite/poniverse

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

I like forums a lot better than social media I think. I'm so lucky I have this place. There are things I would love to talk more about but their internet presence only exists on Reddit or Discord or Facebook. No forums, let alone active ones.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

(edited)

I'm glad that the forums are back. It felt like forever since I was online :ButtercupLaugh: but I know that our techs/staff is working hard behind the scenes and I'm thankful.

Edited by StarlightSerenade
  • Brohoof 3

In recent years, more companies have been publishing their shows or clips from their shows onto Youtube. Older shows were made with a 4:3 aspect ratio in mind. One error some of them make is that they crop them to fit in a 16:9 aspect: the scenes look too zoomed in, and sometimes it is rather noticeable that things are badly cropped out. Would be better to keep the original aspect ratio. I suppose what I have in mind is that given that it is the company themselves officially publishing the videos, they should make it the best version to watch, otherwise third party re-uploaders will still be preferable.

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

image.png.b5800dbd4a0f66541f23ae5455e704d7.png
Pony Art Thread

Brony since ~25 July of 2011.

(edited)

I wish I had it in me still. Not much spark to even bother.

Similar..

Edited by DubWolf
  • Sad 2

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

4 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Similar..

I know this sentiment too well. I’m sorry you’re going through it. Please hang in there. The spark is still worth pursuing 

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

I know this sentiment too well. I’m sorry you’re going through it. Please hang in there. The spark is still worth pursuing 

I’m aight. It’s something specific. Didn’t mean to sound too down more than just letting out a sigh :U . Just that I feel I can’t ever repeat the same success I did years ago. Not that that ended well anyways.

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

55 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Similar..

Hey man, there is always a spark within us. We just need to find what makes it happy, and then it will light, ignite, inspire, and provide. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Is there a dark theme for the site? I'm not criticizing those who like to write with colorful letters, but when I try to read some posts with light colors for me it ends up being very annoying, thanks

• Brohoof 1

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

(edited)
1 minute ago, Lawyer Slip said:

What happened to them? :(

I haven't talked to them in a long time. :sunny:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Is there a dark theme for the site? I'm not criticizing those who like to write with colorful letters, but when I try to read some posts with light colors for me it ends up being very annoying, thanks

@Rikifive made a beautiful site mod that has a dark mode option! :squee:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/195950-mlpforums-plus-a-site-mod-for-quality-of-life-improvements-v151/

• smile 1

19 minutes ago, Nightlight1313 said:

Unfortunately I'm a mobile user, so I can't use this mod :sunny: but thanks for trying to help me ^^!

• Sad 1

A 100-gram potato is 99% water. If it dries to become 98% water, it will weigh only 50 grams... how?

To go anywhere, you must go halfway first, and then you must go half of the remaining distance, and half of the remaining distance, and so forth to infinity: Thus, motion is impossible.

There are only 2 genders, why people keep assuming there are more?

1 minute ago, Rethajni said:

A 100-gram potato is 99% water. If it dries to become 98% water, it will weigh only 50 grams... how?

To go anywhere, you must go halfway first, and then you must go half of the remaining distance, and half of the remaining distance, and so forth to infinity: Thus, motion is impossible.

There are only 2 genders, why people keep assuming there are more?

1. Dry potatoes don't weigh much

2. Ask Einstein

3. Because people are stupid

13 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Not sure if I have the right spark continuing Star Wars:  The Old Republic.  Don't know what I'm doing wrong:(  

• Hugs 1

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

Still wondering about my sig.

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

I find it interesting how I'll dream of places i haven't been to in over a decade while more recent places I've been to I can just never recall dreaming of. Same with people, it's almost always the same people, some of whom I haven't talked to in years.

• Brohoof 2

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png