mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

On 2024-04-13 at 12:13 PM, Starlight Serenade said:

TODAY IS THE MLP FORUMS BIRTHDAY?!?!?!? WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS?!??!! HOW DO I TELL A FORUM HAPPY BIRTHDAY?!?!?!? WHO DO I CALL?!??!? WHOSE HOUSE WILL I BREAK INTO TO EAT THEIR CAKE?!?!?!?

I MUST HAVE THESE ANSWERS!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Terrible jokes aside, Happy Birthday MLP Forums! I'm really glad to have you around in my life and for bringing everypony together.

You're on the search for answers just as much as I am:twismile:  

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

There is this video by a Youtuber named Doktor Skipper. What interested me was not whatever he had to say about Starfield, but the way the video was organized and edited. Scene changes, diversions, tangents, etc. are so common that the overall presentation strikes me as being frantic or erratic.

I am reminded of this video that makes fun of this frantic editing style -- which must be a very tedious manner of editing -- which appears to only be a slight exaggeration of the truth.

By comparison, I do not remember older Youtube videos, or videos of older Youtubers more generally, being presented in a manner where it seems like it is trying to pull you towards many different directions at once, instead of focusing on one point at a time.

(Also, I wish there was a way to shrink embedded Youtube videos in a post to, say, half the size; as is, they make the post appear too long.)

• Brohoof 1

image.png.b5800dbd4a0f66541f23ae5455e704d7.png
Pony Art Thread

Brony since ~25 July of 2011.

We are in April 16...hehe....WE ARE IN APRIL 16 :love:??? HOLY CELESTIAS, I NED TO HURRY, BACK TO WORK :lostit:

• Brohoof 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

I was out today with my unofficially adopted sister. She's 17 and someone asked if I was her mother. Okay, I'm 32 but I don't think I look old enough to be her parent! 

Now I'm feeling just a tad inadequate.  That's what I'm thinking. (I should have posted this under 'What are you feeling?' but maybe I'm just getting senile in my old age. 

YARN | Alas, she is more fair than thee. | Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs  (1937) | Video clips by quotes | bc8f7674 | 紗

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

25 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I was out today with my unofficially adopted sister. She's 17 and someone asked if I was her mother. Okay, I'm 32 but I don't think I look old enough to be her parent! 

Now I'm feeling just a tad inadequate.  That's what I'm thinking. (I should have posted this under 'What are you feeling?' but maybe I'm just getting senile in my old age. 

YARN | Alas, she is more fair than thee. | Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs  (1937) | Video clips by quotes | bc8f7674 | 紗

I don’t think it is a question of your looking old. Some people have children at such young ages that you can’t even tell anymore. 

Posting things here instead of another thread doesn’t mean you’re senile. It means you’re cheeky. Old enough to know better.. young enough not to care. That’s what I see in you :orly:

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

I don’t think it is a question of your looking old. Some people have children at such young ages that you can’t even tell anymore. 

Posting things here instead of another thread doesn’t mean you’re senile. It means you’re cheeky. Old enough to know better.. young enough not to care. That’s what I see in you :orly:

I'm feeling younger by the minute! Thanks Silky!! :hug_day::balloon:

I'll be thinking about your wise words when I'm getting my facelift next week. lol

• Party! 2
  • Hugs 2

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I'll be thinking about your wise words when I'm getting my facelift next week. lol

You're the greatest, Dreamy. :rarity:

4 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

She is so funny and cheeky, Silkyyyyy. :coco:

• Hugs 2

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Thinking about how I was trying to respond to a PM and almost accidentally submitted it as a status update. I'm tired. :laugh:

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

7 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Thinking about how I was trying to respond to a PM and almost accidentally submitted it as a status update. I'm tired. :laugh:

You should probably go to bed.

image.png.976138538e3f64dca9ba92be05f9ec4b.png

12 hours ago, Cash In said:

I think you got "Ask A Pony" mixed-up with a normal forum post. :orly:/:P

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

17 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Isn't that plastic surgery?  

• Brohoof 1

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

G Gundam was the best Gundam, simply because it got straight to the point: giant robots brawling with other giant robots. 

Leave the horrors of war metaphors to Macross./ Robotech. 

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

On 2024-04-16 at 4:51 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I say embrace the wicked queen deep inside you and unleash it upon humanity! :orly:

tbh some people have no tact. Like me. Us tactless need a wide error forgiveness bar. So my tactless interpretation is, they were trying to compliment both of you, but didn't want to call you sisters because they noticed something that made that unlikely.

Yesterday someone complimented my house as 'beautiful'. Then I just complained about how much I hated maintaining it. It didn't occur to me how that came off until after the conversation. Tactless!

This all made me think about how wit and humor immediately give some an enormous advantage in life over others. All this talk about 'equity' in society makes me think that they aim to make society utter tragic and horrific for all.

'If everyone is special, then no one is' - Syndrome 

Having super powers doesn't make you a super hero. The content of your character is what makes you a hero, and society can't manage nor coerce that. I want others to accept me out of their genuine personal freedom, not out of fear or fashion. The idea of being pandered to because of an attribute or group victim status is utterly grotesque. Utterly evil.

I wake up every day hoping I can be better than yesterday. I can't change my attributes, but I can change my behavior. Gods help me.

• smile 1

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”