mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

6 minutes ago, Kyoshi Frost Wolf said:

Thinking of foody foods. My stomach hasn't been great the last couple of days, so I have not eaten much. Now I must munch. :muffins:

I don't think pizza would help in this situation if you haven't been feeling well. 🍕🤢

I'm sorry you're not feeling well and I hope you feel better soon, Bestie. ☹️

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

3 minutes ago, Crypty Scribbles said:

I think about polyphasic sleep. And about trying it to get more active hours per day.

Love the new pfp Crypty!

• Thanks 1

Why do I want to go to so many concerts this year? :Posey-grimace:

And whether or not I afford them all. :wau:

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1

I've been thinking about another one of my projects in the last 24 hours.

• Brohoof 3

I think that I need to develop communication skills and improve my voice. I want to sound like an announcer. Now I remember that in my first year at a technical school, my chemistry teacher said that I could work as an announcer because my voice was suitable for this. She said that my voice was like Yuri Levitan (Soviet radio announcer). I'm not sure if my voice is similar to his. It was nice to hear that I was compared to such a legendary person. I need to watch a video about developing communication skills and read some information about it.

• smile 3

i'm thinking bout demon sunset shimmer winning or just being pernametly defeated or twilight standing up to Celestia and sting with her fiends and more than the princess and luna taking over her sisters rule , or the fact that twilight needs to slay her enemies more. or the fact that I'm writing letters to nickelodeon about restoring Lauren Fausts original vision of the show back , and the fact that I want her galaxy girls cartoon to be seen on the channel , too. and no more lines winning all the time , or giving mercy, and letting the royal guards kill the villains , or making the lazy Celestia and luna do it themselves . idk.

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

(edited)

It's insane how expensive the old Call of Duty are. I wanted to maybe purchase Black Ops 2 on PC to play the zombies maps but it's still $60 or $20 on sale without any DLC. Which for a game that's a decade old is insane. Meanwhile it's only $10 for the console releases, but I really don't wanna bother with setting my PS3 up just for one game.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
reword
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

It's insane how expensive the old Call of Duty are. I wanted to maybe purchase Black Ops 2 on PC to play the zombies maps but it's still $60 or $20 on sale without any DLC. Which for a game that's a decade old is insane. Meanwhile it's only $10 for the console releases, but I really don't wanna bother with setting my PS3 up just for one game.

There is the hacking factor to consider. I do not exactly know how it works, but, at least for PC, I am aware that there is a software named Plutonium, which runs older COD titles, but there is active development on providing anti-cheat measures. I think you may need to already own the games, though. People have been advising against trying to play the older COD games on their own, as there have been reports of security defects that render your PC vulnerable. There is this video that explains it.

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

There is the hacking factor to consider. I do not exactly know how it works, but, at least for PC, I am aware that there is a software named Plutonium, which runs older COD titles, but there is active development on providing anti-cheat measures. I think you may need to already own the games, though. People have been advising against trying to play the older COD games own their own, as there have been reports of security defects that render your PC vulnerable. There is this video that explains it.

That video was perfect. Thanks so much for the link and information!

10 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Well, I'm pretty happy since I got a job.

Good luck on the new journey pal! All my stary energies will be reunited to give you the best luck ever! :-D

• Hugs 1