Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Do I walk the path of another well known member? One who left some time ago?

I dare say that it may be true to at least some extent, he and I were similar. 

Though I cannot say I could ever live up to his kindness nor ever have the same wisdom he did at times.

Some may know of who I speak, but I ask you not mention his name. It is a pity that things took the course they did.

I still look to him, despite what many think. 

Simply reflecting upon the past here on the forums, not dwelling in it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just thinking all about Undertale, and this fan theory about this hidden character named "W.D. Gaster", and this fan made remix battle theme called "Dark, Darker, Yet Darker". I just love how the song fits the character so perfectly. :)

If anyone wants to listen to it, the song is here:

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 2

I'm thinking of all the freakin' stuff I have to do today...It seems like I'm always GOING and GOING and GOING. (I kinda like it that way but it can get tiring  :yay: )

I would like to hopefully get back on later.

• Brohoof 2

Thinking about getting back in sync with myself and what I need to do to feel more connected.

• Brohoof 2

Thinking that I'm relieved that I just took a short little nap, even if it was accidental. It got rid of my sore throat, so maybe I'll be feeling better tomorrow :)

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about whether or not I should make my own Fallout: Equestria fan fiction. Some said I should and participate in FoE RPs to help me with it, but that method sounds to complicated because I'm in college and I just started my second semester yesterday. Anyone else have any comments, suggestions, or objections to this idea?

• Brohoof 1