mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

My schedule today is in shambles as my team decided to change the meeting time last second(without telling the others apparently) and I already had many plans after 12pm.

Thanks guys for messing up my Sunday. The following is a list of things that I hope happen sometime in the near future to the team: I hope there's always snow in your driveway. I hope every soda you drink is already shaken up. I hope your dreams dry like raisins in the baking sun.  I hope you win the lottery and lose your ticket. I hope the zipper on your jacket gets stuck and your headphones short, and your charger doesn't work anymore. 

Seriously, they deserve all this and more after the stuff I had to deal with from them during the past several days.

43 minutes ago, BestBoutMachineGlimmy said:

My schedule today is in shambles as my team decided to change the meeting time last second(without telling the others apparently) and I already had many plans after 12pm.

Thanks guys for messing up my Sunday. The following is a list of things that I hope happen sometime in the near future to the team: I hope there's always snow in your driveway. I hope every soda you drink is already shaken up. I hope your dreams dry like raisins in the baking sun.  I hope you win the lottery and lose your ticket. I hope the zipper on your jacket gets stuck and your headphones short, and your charger doesn't work anymore. 

Seriously, they deserve all this and more after the stuff I had to deal with from them during the past several days.

bro they deserve worse i can't believe this all happened to you you deserve better than this you are working so hard only to get shit thrown at you! 

Equestria’s Daily’s pony collection submission must have had few participants, because mine was featured there, and I’ve submitted it last minute :huh:

1 minute ago, TheRockARooster said:

We’ll have to wait and see, Zigg.

Don't leave me in suspense:(  

I assume you've already had breakfast:Rara:  

1 minute ago, TheRockARooster said:

We’ll have to wait and see, Zigg.

Don't leave me in suspense:(  

I assume you've already had breakfast:Rara:  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

THAT HAD TO BE ONE OF THE WORST WRESTLEMANIA ENDINGS EVER WTF

Edited by BestBoutMachineGlimmy

17 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

I am thinking about getting back into shape and doing cold showers again.

This is actually a really good idea! Now with the weather getting hotter it should be more tolerable. I miss cold showers and being in shape D:

• Brohoof 1

I have so much stuff for school due by the weekend. I just want it to be over.