mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm really mentally refreshed after the con. After spending time with @Troblems, @Jeric, @Princess Silky, @Dynamo Pad, and @Sir Hugsalot I just feel SO good mentally. That last hug with Trobz and Jeric was filled with so many tears. The love between us is strong and it feels good to know it's true. <3

11 minutes ago, Ashen Pathfinder said:

That last hug with Trobz and Jeric was filled with so many tears. The love between us is strong and it feels good to know it's true. <3

These moments when we are together are indeed rejuvenating my cloven brother

21 minutes ago, Ashen Pathfinder said:

The love between us is strong and it feels good to know it's true. <3

It is very real. I saw it with my own eyes. You guys are wonderful and I was just happy to sit there and enjoy the synergy of it all. 

I'm thinking this is true friendship. What this platform is even based on. Even online. Connections -- despite physical limitations, will always make sure friends see each other through thick and thin. I didn't believe it at first myself until this platform showed me through REAL actions -- the power of such friendships and what they can drive us to do / experience <3

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Ashen Pathfinder said:

I'm really mentally refreshed after the con. After spending time with @Troblems, @Jeric, @Princess Silky, @Dynamo Pad, and @Sir Hugsalot I just feel SO good mentally. That last hug with Trobz and Jeric was filled with so many tears. The love between us is strong and it feels good to know it's true. <3

It was a blast to see You all, honestly. I still can't believe that actually happened :rarity:

3 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

It is very real. I saw it with my own eyes. You guys are wonderful and I was just happy to sit there and enjoy the synergy of it all. 

I'm thinking this is true friendship. What this platform is even based on. Even online. Connections -- despite physical limitations, will always make sure friends see each other through thick and thin. I didn't believe it at first myself until this platform showed me through REAL actions -- the power of such friendships and what they can drive us to do / experience <3

That con... the memories. I had a lot of fun and I already miss You all, seriously. Especially You, Silky I miss ;-; But it's times and experiences like that that drive me forward. I want more of happiness, joy, wholesome times... thank You so much for being the biggest reason for why I actually managed to be there despite hurricane winds blasting at my personal life ;-; You inspire me to do wonderful things :rarity:

I am currently a bit overwhelmed by all the good things that are happening since I returned, one after another, but this is the kind of "overwhelmed" that I am very happy about <3 

• Brohoof 1

My thought of the day everyday feel like an adventure no matter where we are at and what we do either you travel to places near or far we are under the same stars sun and moon and thanks to the internet it allow us to explore places from our homes the people at their computers  phones and tablets game systems how ever you are on here it allow us to make friends from around the world  even though we don't  meet outside the forums we still find someone to talk to we laugh and gave eachother company when the outside world don't  always do that all though a nice hug from actual people around you would be nice.      (Wow I made a big sentence  ) Either way I am glad I come to these sites which helped me let things out when I couldn't  with own family you guys are my internet family  I see you guys everyday you made laugh and hopefully I will continue coming her more  

1 hour ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

The founder of this site, Twilight Sparkle, is like G-Man: powerful and elusive.

I can confirm this. c: 

1 hour ago, Silverspark184 said:

My thought of the day everyday feel like an adventure no matter where we are at and what we do either you travel to places near or far we are under the same stars sun and moon and thanks to the internet it allow us to explore places from our homes the people at their computers  phones and tablets game systems how ever you are on here it allow us to make friends from around the world  even though we don't  meet outside the forums we still find someone to talk to we laugh and gave eachother company when the outside world don't  always do that all though a nice hug from actual people around you would be nice.      (Wow I made a big sentence  ) Either way I am glad I come to these sites which helped me let things out when I couldn't  with own family you guys are my internet family  I see you guys everyday you made laugh and hopefully I will continue coming her more  

IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I can confirm this. c: 

Now I imagine Twilight with a suit and tie walking around like it's no big deal when there are actually explosions! Just to tell you at the end that she had big plans for you! :yay:

• What is this user?
  • How does one get promoted to Blank Flank?
  • Why was this user previously of the Alicorn (or Elements of Harmony?) rank?
  • Why is there Rikifives Answer when Rikifives exists?
  • How is -1 brohoof possible? (I had a discussion on this some months ago with a staff for another user with -1 brohooves, though I do not remember the answer. But if I recall, there is a deactivated downvote functionality on the site, though somehow -1 brohoof users exist anyway)

image.png.2a0ec98c1b3d7e1bf8d397cad7a0ea15.png

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias
  • Brohoof 2

39 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:
  • What is this user?
  • How is -1 brohoof possible? (I had a discussion on this some months ago with a staff for another user with -1 brohooves, though I do not remember the answer. But if I recall, there is a deactivated downvote functionality on the site, though somehow -1 brohoof users exist anyway)

THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO CAN GIVE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS AND THAT IS @Rikifives Answer BUT CAREFUL... TO SUMMON THIS BEING IS TO SUMMON A BEING MORE POWERFUL THAN CTHULU ITSELF.... you have been warned D:

This is what I'm thinking. :toldya:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Princess Silky said:

THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO CAN GIVE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS AND THAT IS @Rikifives Answer BUT CAREFUL... TO SUMMON THIS BEING IS TO SUMMON A BEING MORE POWERFUL THAN CTHULU ITSELF.... you have been warned D:

This post reminds me of the distinction between Twilight and Twiggie.

The Twilight:

3081815.png

The Twiggie:

2235097.png

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

This post reminds me of the distinction between Twilight and Twiggie.

The Twilight:

3081815.png

The Twiggie:

2235097.png

Looking at this, I'm thinking: How dare you sneak live footage of me when I wasn't looking. :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:
  • What is this user?

They ascended and started a New Game+ e-twiwth.png

2 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Yeah, better be careful...

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

about ssp if he's okay since he's been sick for a while :c my brain can't help but worry heckinn ugh <3
Get well bean! ; A ;

+ thinking about going to the zoo tomorrow and working on arts still have to finish

21 hours ago, Savy said:

Thinking about how cute my avatar is. 

*Thinking* I hope my Bestie @Savy is having a great day! :pistachio:

Also, what if "Equestria Girls" Lyra was a robot created by Sweetie Drops to gather information on the humans? :secret:

• Brohoof 1