Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is the user above you awesome?

Frostgage

For being a cat that I've continously seen for 1,5 years.

For being an Apple.

Thu'um refers to the Word/s of power used to make up a Shout, the language is Dohvazul.

I'll have to subtract points for that.

Hey, give me a break, I'm not a dragon. Also, I did actually know that, but, as it's stated several times on my profile, my memory is horrid. Also, its "Dovahzul". Ye misplaced two words, there.

Edited by AppleBrad
  • Brohoof 1

For only being a mystery to himself.

Hey, give me a break, I'm not a dragon. Also, I did actually know that, but, as it's stated several times on my profile, my memory is horrid.

More points deducted for poor memory.

For pointing out information that actually isnt true. For example, no one here knows my name. Hint: 'Tis not "Bradley", though I actually prefer to use that over my real name.

For only being a mystery to himself.

More points deducted for poor memory.

You sadden me :(

For your refusal to have an avatar with a face - nowhere for the mace to getcha, right?  Yay for questionable avatars!

Plus, because I've seen some posts by this one... and they're pretty decent.  }:>

• Brohoof 1

For having just the gee-gosh-darn cutest avi that I have ever laid eyes on... my 8 year old daughter LOVES it, by the way!

KID APPROVED!

• Brohoof 1

Becuase they terrified me with that...that thing

Because her OC is almost as cute as napping Fluttershy haha

sig-4306500.flutter_nap_on_the_bear_by_g

"by GashibokA"

wow it is quite an honor to have her compared even CLOSE to the adorableness which is napping fluttershy. Thank you, you are far too kind

wow it is quite an honor to have her compared even CLOSE to the adorableness which is napping fluttershy. Thank you, you are far too kind

I don't think you know what can be done haha if you drew your OC sleeping in bed half leaning off with the curtains slightly opened then the light will collide well with your OC's color and you will be cuter then you think haha

Edited by Trottermare Galamane