Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well I'll be the sun of an' apple farmer! PONIES!

Paradox

Howdy ya'll!!! I love ponies!!! :wub: as you all do and all I can say is yipee iye yo!! I found people can love ponies as much as me!!!!

anyways :P

my name is Gabby :3 I have many many interests including ponyness ;) , I make MLP's, draw pony pics, make pony memes I just never showed anyone :/ apart from on youtube.... cause I wasn't that huge of a fan before but now I penguins and ponies are my life!!!! (anime penguins :P) my favourite pony is apple jack, my favourite cult is doctor whooves I HATE PEARS!!! and my ambition is life is to become an animator...I want to be as tallented as those who made ponies!!!! xxx B) hope ya'll talks to me soon :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x41VYh0jmfE

My MLP :3 enjoy xx

post-2596-0-40095600-1331502947.jpeg

Now that is a welcome that caught my eye!

Hello and welcome to the forums Gabby/Doctorwhoovesx. We have a great community and I'm sure you'll fit right in :)

P.S I see what you did there, with the pears :P

• Brohoof 1

Thank you very mush :333 xxx It seamed extremely complicated to make the actuarial account, hope the rest of the forum aint as bad :huh: forgot to mention...I role play alot so i'll switch from like apple jack to twilight to rainbowjack and doctor whooves rather frequently xDD xx at least I can role play now with other ponies :3 youtubers... aint the best of role players. :)

(edited)

you bet ya apple berries ah' like your avatar!! xxx!! (I dunno how to put in an avatar >.<.....<--- derpy)

Edited by Doctorwhoovesx

Welcome!

you bet ya apple berries ah' like your avatar!! xxx!! (I dunno how to put in an avatar >.<.....<--- derpy)

You have to post 5 times to be able to update your profile.