Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Master Pony!

Spartan-Dash (MP117)

1. I don't. End of story.

2. It's just a really good game.

1: Making several topics relating to Halo kind of gestures that you do.

2:

Oh well, it's all opinion based.

Don't say anything more

sorry if I offended you or anything. But I still stand by my case that I was simply pulling up a question.

(I need to stop thinking like Phoenix Wright.. -_-)

• Brohoof 1

what do you think best Halo game is, in entire series?

I have no say here because I'm PS3 all the way

Reach. No doubt Reach. IT'S ALL ABOUT REACH.

Are you a cheap ponified knock-off of Master Chief?

No I'm a human, but I heard in the Pony dimension there are unusual lights in the sky at night, and that the Royal Guards of the Continent of Equestria on Pony Earth have intercepted messages from space. My username just is a theory that the Master Pony exists...

Are unicorn "MARES'' superior to Earth pony "MARES" or the other way around? If so with either option, why so?

Oh, uh, Princess! Honored to have you reply! Anyways, in my fan fiction the Unicorns, Ponies, and Pegasi are all equal. But all I know is that in the Pony dimension is that there are rumors about the MARES existing. But it's just a rumor, of course! In the human dimension the Master Chief doesn't exist. But in your dimension everything is altered. So maybe he is real where you live. I'd reccomend keeping Royal Guards on high alert for any MARES.

I started playing Halo starting with Reach, now I'm playing CE, then I'll tget Halo 2, 3, then ODST. And finally, Halo 4.

I have been playing Halo since the very first game came out.

What is the preferred combat strategy that you use?

Usually first, when I open a blast door I would throw a plasma grenade in, then run back. I would go around the right flank, then throw another one. Then go back where I threw the first grenade and shoot.