Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ways to see ponies/ go to Equestria IRL?

CannibalisticBunny

The brain is a powerful organ in the human body, and there are many things it can do. But what I'd like to know is: the ways of seeing ponies and/or going to Equestria, in real life. I know tulpas, lucid dreaming, and pony hypnosis, but are there any other ways? Come on, there's gotta be. So please take the time and answer.

I don't know if there is a way, but anything is possible. If there is an actual way to do it, maybe building a portal that can actually connect to their universe then I would be surprised. But, we need to be realistic. Anyway, that could be one way.

Maybe when we die and go to the afterlife, our version of the afterlife will be what we want it. So I think we MIGHT be able to be reborn in Equestria :)

I know this isn't the same, but I am a very lucid dreamer, and I have had probably 7 or 8 weird, but awesome pony/IRL and other animations to, dreams. I think it's even better when it's less lucid, and I am like, oblivious to the fact that ponies and I together in the same world would be unrealistic, but while having the dream, you don't think anything of it, they are just th eponies you know, from your subconcious, and together you are entwined through your dream state subconcious, but because these capabilities exist in our brain, it would support evidence of said reality existing within the confines of ones own subconcious realities, existing withins one mind. With the billions of possibilities inside each individual, it would be hard to say whether or not somepony couldn't percieve his physical reality in ponyvision.

Sorry but I have to be the one to say it.

No. It's a cartoon - it may be a great cartoon, but it's a cartoon. Any encounter with ponies would have to be a result of hallucinations, lucid dreams, or hypnosis. The brain may be powerful, but it is just as tethered to reality as anything else - you cannot create things out of sheer willpower, sorry to say.

• Brohoof 1

No. It's a cartoon - it may be a great cartoon, but it's a cartoon. Any encounter with ponies would have to be a result of hallucinations, lucid dreams, or hypnosis. The brain may be powerful, but it is just as tethered to reality as anything else - you cannot create things out of sheer willpower, sorry to say.

From the logical standpoint, I would have to agree, that said disreguarding the possibilities of schizophrenia, or the side effects of hallucinogenic chemicals. For as far along as our generation is, we aren't the generation that has mastered the manipualtion of physical reality. At least not intentionally lol.

(edited)
For as far along as our generation is, we aren't the generation that has mastered the manipualtion of physical reality. At least not intentionally lol.

There's an infinitesimally small chance that, as a result of the many-worlds interpretation or the idea of a multiverse, there might just be a smidgen of even a fraction of a chance that MLP:FIM might exist in some form (or perhaps several) in some different universe.

But I wouldn't give the idea any further credit.

Edited by Durandal

I think most of us realize that it's a cartoon. Although the multiverse theory shows that it's possible for things to be imagined into existence. Not saying that there's an Equestria out there with Equestrian physics (although who's to say there isn't), but there is the possibility of there being a planet similar to Equestria with similar sentient talking ponies. 

Also, I can always learn how to make a pony tulpa, so if all else goes wrong, that's good enough for me.

Hmm, maybe if you trained yourself to control your dreams, then you could visualize it and such. Maybe even developing some kind of virtual reality software BRONY edition. Know what I mean? ^^

There are a few ways

>Virtual reality: sweetie bot, and robots that are made to look and act like ponies

>Multiverse theory: due to infinite universes and probability, some were it will happen

>Bio engineered pony : We somehow become amazing at manipulating DNA, and make the equine race.

But for the most part, other than AI's and VR I do not see us having pone anytime soon.

Well, with the way that technology is advancing it would be ignorant to think that it would be impossible to create some sort of "virtual world" based on Equestria and ponies. Unfortunately if or rather when we get the tech needed to create such a world I Doubt it would be used to create such a world, though their could always be a "dream machine" of sorts, where whatever you dream up becomes an artificial reality in your head, like a pre thought dream of sorts.

Going to Equestria is impossible.

It is a cartoon created by the human mind.

Yes, I know we have advanced technology, but I sincerely doubt there is any way to get there.

I think most of us realize that it's a cartoon. Although the multiverse theory shows that it's possible for things to be imagined into existence. Not saying that there's an Equestria out there with Equestrian physics (although who's to say there isn't), but there is the possibility of there being a planet similar to Equestria with similar sentient talking ponies. 

Also, I can always learn how to make a pony tulpa, so if all else goes wrong, that's good enough for me.

The mutiverse theory is just something that people created so that they can create all matters of science fiction, emphasis on the fiction.  As no human has encountered a different dimension or a different race of alien life yet its pointless to aim for what is currently not available. The true question to ask is why is your imagination not enough?  We have fimfictions, roleplaying, virtual pony games, and all matters of fan content but people literally want equestria to be real.....and it isn't. Don't give up on reality so much that you have to live in a dream to feel happy. Be content with fan content and what we already have. It is just a cartoon.

The mutiverse theory is just something that people created so that they can create all matters of science fiction, emphasis on the fiction.  As no human has encountered a different dimension or a different race of alien life yet its pointless to aim for what is currently not available. The true question to ask is why is your imagination not enough?  We have fimfictions, roleplaying, virtual pony games, and all matters of fan content but people literally want equestria to be real.....and it isn't. Don't give up on reality so much that you have to live in a dream to feel happy. Be content with fan content and what we already have. It is just a cartoon.

I admit that we should live our lives now while we have them, but still, I think there is definitely one or more powerful creative forces out there. If they created all this, I'm sure that in the afterlife, it's possible to live in a paradise that is like Equestria. I believe that when we die, we're either born again on Earth, or we get to live in paradise, which is whatever we want it to be. There is no punishment, other than being sent back to Earth to learn more.

(edited)

Hard drugs/spontaneous wormhole that transports our Earth closer to the planet where Equestria is.

EDIT: Oh yeah and multiverse theory. But unfortunately that means we'll have to wait most likely several hundred/several thousand years until we work out how to cross the dimensional barriers. 

Obviously nobody has experienced a different dimension or a different race. That's why it's all theor(y)etical. The concept of the multiverse theory is not something that we should dismiss, considering that we don't know what more than 80% of our known universe is made of (although we can make theories of what exists beyond the eyes of our most capable space telescope.)

It could be that there is an additional level of being beyond matter and energy that we don't know about, or that we don't understand. I guarentee that people who lived thousands of years ago had no concept of space. They just saw the sky and thought that was the final frontier, and that there was nothing beyond it. However, since religion lost its strangle hold on a human's education we've been able to discover all these new systems that we could have never hoped to  understand while living through the dark ages.

TL;DR Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Edited by xzeno

Hard drugs/spontaneous wormhole that transports our Earth closer to the planet where Equestria is.

EDIT: Oh yeah and multiverse theory. But unfortunately that means we'll have to wait most likely several hundred/several thousand years until we work out how to cross the dimensional barriers. 

Obviously nobody has experienced a different dimension or a different race. That's why it's all theor(y)etical. The concept of the multiverse theory is not something that we should dismiss, considering that we don't know what more than 80% of our known universe is made of (although we can make theories of what exists beyond the eyes of our most capable space telescope.)

It could be that there is an additional level of being beyond matter and energy that we don't know about, or that we don't understand. I guarentee that people who lived thousands of years ago had no concept of space. They just saw the sky and thought that was the final frontier, and that there was nothing beyond it. However, since religion lost its strangle hold on a human's education we've been able to discover all these new systems that we could have never hoped to  understand while living through the dark ages.

TL;DR Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Well my TL:DR version is this. Equestria doesn't exist. It's a cartoon created by Hasbro and trying to pursue it via the multiverse theory, drugs, tulpas, or in an afterlife is wasted time. Just enjoy it as it is, through fan content and your own imagination. Tryng to make it into a reality is not possible and is not something that should be encouraged.

Well my TL:DR version is this. Equestria doesn't exist. It's a cartoon created by Hasbro and trying to pursue it via the multiverse theory, drugs, tulpas, or in an afterlife is wasted time. Just enjoy it as it is, through fan content and your own imagination. Tryng to make it into a reality is not possible and is not something that should be encouraged.

I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread knows that there is no way that we as people right now will be able to get to the point where we'd be able to go to Equestria. This is just a fun little brainstorming thread. All we're doing is pitching different ways we think we'd be able to EVENTUALLY.

You took a sip of the Serious Brew this morning didn't you?

I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread knows that there is no way that we as people right now will be able to get to the point where we'd be able to go to Equestria. This is just a fun little brainstorming thread. All we're doing is pitching different ways we think we'd be able to EVENTUALLY.

You took a sip of the Serious Brew this morning didn't you?

I just get worried a bit when people take MLP a bit too seriously as it happens on this forum. I mean i love the show too but I don't want to escape from reality just to take it that one step further. My father's a shrink but he luckily retired before he got to see the influx of people hypnotizing themselves to become a pony, creating tulpas, guys marrying their pony waifus, or people falling into long-term relationships with their dakimakura's. :D 

I just get worried a bit when people take MLP a bit too seriously as it happens on this forum. I mean i love the show too but I don't want to escape from reality just to take it that one step further. My father's a shrink but he luckily retired before he got to see the influx of people hypnotizing themselves to become a pony, creating tulpas, guys marrying their pony waifus, or people falling into long-term relationships with their dakimakura's. :D

Well, it was either fall in love with the dakimakura, or continue the collection of dead animals under their bed. Strange how with the advent of the internet, social isolation cases are actually increasing in number. And the extreme social isolation that many internet users now feel can lead to psychotic actions later on. So while it may be fairly unheathy to marry your waifu, it is better to have them do that than go insane from social isolation, and shoot up another school. 

And as for getting to ponyville, it will most likely never happen. However, using advanced machines, and AI  we may be able to create it.