Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonalds Toys

Ignore Me

I actually went to McDonalds today and got a couple girls Happy Meals. I got Applejack and Lily Blossom. I actually asked for Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, but apparently the only ones that they had received so far were the 2 I got, so I'll have to go back later to get the rest. So is it true that you can just walk in and get the toys without having to get a Happy Meal? I would save money if that is possible.

I have Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Lily Blossom. I just bought the ponies. I think all McDonalds will sell them by themselves. I paid a dollar eighty-eight each (I think! I have a terrible memory for numbers!)

can somepony tell me which states are participating? and when is this going to end? i'd love to have pinkie pie! :)

Well, I know New Jersey is, 'cause that's where I am! I think they switch to the next series of toys April tenth. Not sure though, but It does run until the end of this month.

I am going to buy ALL the ponies today at mcdonalds today! :) 10 norwegian kroner (a little more than 1 euro) for one pony.

Are you sure they are there already? o_o

Because here in Sweden we don't have them yet.

Just got back from McDonalds, Twilight now happily sitting on my desk (if only I could get her tail straight!). Probably won't be getting another for a while though. Buying a Happy Meal is one thing, actually walking in and asking for the toys themselves is a whole other nerve-wracking experience entirely!

• Brohoof 1

I got my first piece of pony merchandise today. I went to the local McDonalds today, but it was a lot more crowded than I expected. I quickly ordered a McFlurry and a couple of the girls toys. After waiting a while for my order, I got my dessert and a couple toys in a to go bag. When I got to the car (I rushed to get out of the way of the other customers. I don't like crowds), I discovered that I have two Applejacks. I guess I'll sell one on ebay someday (or might trade with another brony someday). As for the other, It's sitting on my stack of blank CDs on my computer desk. I'll try again next friday at a different McDonalds, where it hopefully won't be so crowded. I'm hoping to get a Twilight, a Fluttershy, and a Rainbow Dash.

I currently have Rarity and Pinkie, since those were the only ones in stock when I went. I'm really hoping I manage to obtain a full set before the promotion ends. Does anypony have any idea how long these are going to be available?

Actually buying the ponies was quite entertaining. I'm fortunate enough to go to a university with a fairly massive amount of bronies, so we went in a large group. The woman at the register was rarther confused when we requested to purchase a dozen pinkie pies and 7 rarities, but we were able to purchase all the toys we wanted individually, without buying the happy meals. Hopefully we'll be making another trip this weekend to obtain the more of the set.

I have Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Lily Blossom. I just bought the ponies. I think all McDonalds will sell them by themselves. I paid a dollar eighty-eight each (I think! I have a terrible memory for numbers!)

Well, I know New Jersey is, 'cause that's where I am! I think they switch to the next series of toys April tenth. Not sure though, but It does run until the end of this month.

Are they available in the west coast? i must know :huh:

Are you sure they are there already? o_o

Because here in Sweden we don't have them yet.

Yes they are here! :) But... They only had fluttershy left,but no problem I will come back later some day and check again :) Let's just hope they come to Sweden soon too then :)

I think I finally understand why ponies come with a comb - I always thought it was because little girls have an insatiable desire to brush things. Now I know... it is because no matter how much you brush these ponies their tails stay frizzy and won't stay straight! Rawr!

*brush brush brush brush!*

Lucky for me, i have an aunt who's a manager at one of the stores and get all the toys for free. >3<

i'm only missing AppleJack as of now. Pinkie Pie was by FAR my favorite. her hair was the most accurate and everything. shes just too cute. ><

hope everyone gets a chance to get the toys. they weren't all too accurate but hey, super cute none the less. c:

What do you do if your too shy to go up there??? where I live there is like no fellow bronies!!!!! awkward much????

You could always just say that they are for a sister/cousin. And if you can you could always take a younger sister/cousin or whatever you have to make it more convincing if you feel the need.

You could always just say that they are for a sister/cousin. And if you can you could always take a younger sister/cousin or whatever you have to make it more convincing if you feel the need.

thank you so much..... funny thing is my cousins are coming down so ill take your advice..... coincidence.... i think not

thank you so much..... funny thing is my cousins are coming down so ill take your advice..... coincidence.... i think not

You're very welcome. ;) What are you talking about? Of COURSE it was a coincidence... :ph34r: