Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The musician and the Ticker (1x1)

Nameless Knight

Scarlet follows him up, "Home sweet home" she says, hugging Times tightly, with Sabertooth still in her arms, "This day and evening has gotten as perfect as it can be." She says, kissing Times on the mouth with a big smile, "and even better because I can be close to little Serenity too"

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Times smiled and kissed her back. Once he made it to the front door he unlocked the door and walked in. Instead of going in through the side and through the shop he decided to just go straight to the living room. When Times opened the door he held it open for Scarlet.

Scarlet smiled and walked in, gently placing Sabertooth on the floor. "I'll get Shifter to bring my things over tomorrow" She says with a smile, "I don't really have a lot, so it won't take up much space." She sits down on the lounge chair and sighs. "It's been so long on the road, I've forgotten how it feels to put my hooves up and rest"

"Be happy I live in cloudsdale, seriously I sleep on a king sized cloud..." Times said smiling. The room was basic, It had 4 rooms that were labeled. One said bedroom, another said Study, another said Hall, and another said Shop. Times sat down on the couch and looked at Scarlet.

Scarlet smiled and leaned into Times, she kisses him. "I've never slept on a cloud before. I bet it's really comfortable and fluffy" she thinks out loud, as she picks Sabertooth back up and snuggles him, gently stroking his fur. "What a day, huh? We both found true love"

Times smiled and set Scarlet's bag on a table. "You don't say? They are clouds you don't have to bet they are soft because they are. Also don't jump on it, or it will turn into a storm cloud... I had to learn that the hard way." Times said as he looked at Scarlet and Sabertooth. Sabertooth licked her hoof again. Times smiled. "

Scarlet smiled, and decided to resume what they were doing at the house in Ponyville. She slowly slides down, so that she was lying down on the couch, with her head resting in Times' lap. She leans up, kisses him then whispers, "dream come true", before slowly closing her eyes.

Times smiled and kissed her. He looked at Sabertooth who was passed out on the floor. He looked back to her and said "My dream come true too" Times looked up at the ceiling and got lost in thought again. Some of his thoughts were completely random and others were actually important.

Scarlet fully closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. She loved the sensation of resting her head in her lover's lap, and having his arms wrapped around her in an embrace. She's never felt this before, but she knew it was right. She knew that this was meant to be. She smiles in her sleep and whispers, "I love you, for ever"

Times smiled and said "I love you too..." Times' eyes began to get heavy and Times closed his eyes. He began to fall asleep but he quickly opened his eyes. He didn't want today to end but he could help but close his eye. He soon drifted off to sleep and he went somewhat limp.

(Time skip to the morning)

The early morning sun rose and shone through the window, the rays hitting Scarlet's body, warming and waking her up. She yawns a little and looks up at her beloved, a smile on his face as he slept. She didn't want to wake him up, so she continued to lay there on his lap, picking up Sabertooth gently, she snuggles him.

Times slowly opened his eyes and looked forward. He looked at his watch and saw that it was 7:12. Times looked down at Scarlet and smiled. Sabertooth licked Scarlet's face and gave out a joyful bark. Times petted Sabertooth and then looked at Scarlet. 

Scarlet giggled while Sabertooth licked her face, she then looks up at Times, "Good morning handsome, what would you like for breakfast?" She asks, rolling over and leaning on her elbows, gazing into Times' eyes. "I had the most wonderful dream last night."

"Did you now." Times said smiling "What was it about..." Times asked as he petted Sabertooth who was sitting between them. Sabertooth gave out another joyful bark as he sat down and lick Times' hoof. Times scratched Sabertooth behind the ear and smiled at him.

"It was about us, we were building an extension to the house because, because well... because I was pregnant." She kisses him, "But that dream can wait to come true, but anyway, in the dream, we contracted somepony to do it, and while it was being built, we were enjoying a relaxing holiday at the Crystal Empire" 

Times blushed slightly "I hope that dream doesn't come true soon... I don't think I'm ready for a foal..." Times said looking at her, Sabertooth heard foal and seemed to get excited. "And a holiday in the Crystal Kingdom, does sound half bad." Times said before chuckled. 

Scarlet kisses him, "Don't worry love, that won't happen for at least a year or two" She says, looking around the house, trying to find the kitchen, "Um dear? where's the kitchen?" She asks, still looking around, also hoping that she remembered how to cook without burning things.

"Follow me" Times said leading her to the door that was labeled Hall. "If your wondering why I have all the doors labeled is because sometimes I have to work late and I come in and I kind of forget which room is which... I fell asleep in the kitchen once." Times said as she led her to the kitchen.

Scarlet giggles,"Oh you silly filly" She says as she follows next to him, she leans over and kisses him. "But tell me my love, Am I really your dream come true?" She asks, as they reach the kitchen, "and I hope curly hayfries with haybcon is alright for your breakfast?"

"Yes, you are my dream come true... Why would I lie about that..." Times said before kissing her, "And that would be fine, would you mind if I helped." Times said as he looked at her. What am I thinking, I don't know how to cook! remember last time Times thought before remembering the time when he started a fire trying to make a grilled cheese...

(how does one start a fire making a grilled cheese sandwich? :P)

"I know you wouldn't, but sometimes things are said in the spur of the moment" Scarlet says, kissing Times again, "and great, Um.. if you want to, I'm going to cook them the way my aunt and uncle cooks them at their restaurant back in Canterlot, so I could teach you." She feels a small furry thing bump into her leg and she looks down and smiles, "aaw, hey love, better feed Sabertooth"

"Okay, Come on boy" Times opened a cabinet and pulled out a can. Times grabbed a can opener from a drawer and opened the can. Times put Sabertooth's food bowl on the counter and put the dog food inside the bowl. Times set the bowl on the floor and Sabertooth ran over to it and began to chow down.

Scarlet smiles at the sight of Sabertooth chowing down, she then gets out the frying pan and deep fryer. She starts humming one of her tunes as she pours a bit of oil on the pan and places the haybacon on to cook. She then puts some fresh coffee on, while waiting she hugs Times tightly.

Times smiled and said "So, you ready to teach me your Aunt's and Uncle's recipe?" Times looked at her. Times looked at his watch and said "its 7:34 and my shop opens at 10:00 so... (inaudible mumbling) I have Two hours and Twenty six minutes before I have to open up" 

Scarlet smile, "it's not really a recipe, just a way of cooking it. Here you hold the pan and spatula." Scarlet says, stepping aside. Ad soon as Times got in front of it, Scarlet stood behind him, wrapping her arms around and and holding his hooves to the pan, her perfect round breasts pressing hard against his back.