Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Outifit?

Ryzu

I feel it would be helpful if bronies had a sort of standard style, something that can allow us to Identify each other without actually having merchandise (4 the closet bronies)

Just wear a fedora outside. Everyone and their moms will know just what you are.DGhB8qR.jpg

Ok, harsh jokes aside, that could go two ways. Be easily identifiable by other bronies or just turn into yet another stereotype. And the main problem with one set style is that not everyone can pull off the same stuff. So, you'd have those that would look horrible in said style and would just cause problems. On the bright side, you'd also still be identified as a brony, just probably not in the way you intended to be.jS9hDbm.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I feel personally it should be colors, like an order or something. Like a specific color hoodie/jacket, shirt, then jeans.

Sure.

Can it be Black, black, black and black, in that order?

'Cos that's's all I wear.

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 2

I think that this is a great idea, but don't you think that non bronies would eventually start to associate the outfit with bronies, even if it seemed to have nothing to do with the show? (especially with trolls going on brony sites, where they could easily find out about it)

Nooooo, see, I'm not really defined by just being a brony and I don't want to have to wear some specific style to be identifiable as a brony. School uniforms aren't popular (except as a fetish hurr durr) for a reason. People like being able to chose what they want to wear. Pony merch is enough. I don't even like just wearing my nerdy shirts by themselves, I typically spice them up with whatever style. I want my individual fashion, thank you very much.

Also everyone already made the fedora joke.

How about a lapel pin? I know that the LGBT community use a pink triangle and not a lot of the youngsters know that this symbol is relating to LGBT as they all think it's just the whole rainbow flag thing.

Maybe we could get an ambiguous symbol like that?

• Brohoof 1