Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Circulation

Azura

"Damn it, Ticky, block those damned spears or whatever they are. I will fix you after. Damn, all that and the guy let's himself become a really fleshy pin cushion. Stupid. It really is." As he says this, Ticky flies in to block the spears. Four of them go through it's arms, while the rest impale his chest.

A grin appeared on his face as the man fell to the floor, before he could do anything he heard Hikari and turned to the side, his grin slowly disappearing. Misha acted quickly and morphed the spear shaped energy back into a shield to protect him. He saw the robot block a decent amount of the spears however the sheer quantity of them clearly couldn't all be blocked by one robot. They assault his shield and it begins to crack. Eventually to Misha's dismay it eventually breaks. One of the needles grazes his arm, leaving a cut in it's path. However another stabs right into his lower abdomen. Misha winces from the pain of it, his almost superhuman vitality and resistance to pain at it's last legs now.

Once the rain of metal spears stops, Misha groans and grabs the rod and pulls it out from himself and falls to the ground. From his seated view he sees his shoes, now spattered in blood. "Even ruined my... f**king shoes." He hisses under his breath as he violently throws the splinter of metal in his hand at Shrapnel's lifeless body and spits blood from his mouth in his direction. Misha crawled to his feet, letting out a few halfhearted laughs as he uses his magic to cauterize the wound in his stomach before he bleeds out. He then walks over to Hikari with a slight limp and extends his hand to help her up. However he quickly retracts it after noticing that trickles of blood were running down his arm now. "You alright?" He asks with concern, despite being in what seemed to be far worse shape than her. "I better get a... cookie... teddy-bear, or a chickey bucket or... or some s**t for my efforts. That really sucked... The whole outfit is ruined." He added.

Edited by Waluigi Time

"Are either if you good with first aid? Mainly burns. My robot can do some stuff, except he has a spear sticking through him, well a few actually. Either way, am I supposed to remove the cloth from the burn or leave it there? I am not good with that. And a second question, what did he want?"

Lily finally runs over to the group, having realized that something has happened. She sees Misha and Hikari's wounds, almost instantly remembering what first aid she had taught herself after a run of lab accidents. She looks around frantically, "Knife, I need a knife. Clothing comes off of wounds, whether burns, lacerations, or anything else. I need a clean work area if possible, does anyone have something I can sterilize my tools with?" She digs through her bag and pulls out what few first aid supplies she had.

"Well fire cab sterilize right? After that fight something has to be burning, you can check to see if the busted up such over there is burning. I need to fix my robot, my arm can wait anyway. They need to be patched up more than me and I don't know much about first aid other than putting on a band aid." Tearing his goodies off, he looks at himself for any more injuries. Seeing a few scratch marks on his chest, one bleeding a fair amount, he shrugs it off and gets to work on Ticky. "Must be from when he destroyed the truck. Oh well, if I can fix Ticky, things will be alright."

Shane watched as the whole scene unfolded in front of him, still not entirely comprehending what was happening. After counter strike man made his escape, Shane turned to Sayaa and asked, "Ok, is someone going to tell me what's going on? Who is this guy and why is he important? Moreso, what do we do now?"

"Making things hot enough with fire should do the trick indeed." Misha agreed with Kenji and walked over and silently lifts a pair of pliers from Lily's bag. "I should be alright myself, but I think I'll have to borrow this for a moment though." He said as he held the buisness end of the tool in his palm and sat down, it seemed to heat up red hot from his magic. Once he was done he took the sterilized tool and shoved it into the bullet wound in his thigh, barely even flinching. After a moment he pulled it out, bullet clenched in between it's pincers. He had removed the bullet and cauterized the wound it one action. "Tadaa! A souvenir! I'll have to put it under my pillow later..." Misha joked before he discarded the piece of metal a few seconds after and then pulled the bullet from his arm too. He put the tool near where he found it and walked back over to where Hikari was.

"It's in times like these I'm glad I took some tutoring on healing magic too." He said to no one in particular as formed his hands into the shape of a gun and started to draw a large runic circle under himself with his mana. He sat down in the middle of it criss-cross style and waited. After a second the whole thing lit up around him. His wounds visibly started to slowly close back together and heal. It should take about ten minutes, sadly his clothing would still be destroyed afterwards.

Edited by Waluigi Time

Shane watched as the whole scene unfolded in front of him, still not entirely comprehending what was happening. After counter strike man made his escape, Shane turned to Sayaa and asked, "Ok, is someone going to tell me what's going on? Who is this guy and why is he important? Moreso, what do we do now?"

"Misha wants witch b*tch dead. Cowboy with the weird shooter stopped him. Then Azura called Misha and I teleported him over there. Witchy returned and freed cowboy. You were here for most of it, blazed so hard you make Snoop look normal. Misha wants us to solve his problem. So let's go witch hunting."

(Reminds me of Soul Eater again)

Edited by Nightwing
  • Brohoof 1

As he works on Ticky, he rips one if the spears out of his chest. "Damn that was where the SOUL is." Opening you the chest piece, he sees the SOUL was scratched but unaffected. "OK, let's get these systems operational again, come on Ticky, you can do it, you can work dammit." Trying all different wiring combinations to restart Ticky, he finally starts up. Barely even floating at this point, the spears are now easily removed by the robot. "Damn, that spear damage your main motor, that one splintered and hit a ton of crap, and the SOUL seems to be having difficulties despite being in good appearance. This is going to take weeks to fix. I don't have the parts and even a technopath would have difficulty getting past his defenses. Damn."

As Misha sat he pulled his phone back out and checked his messages to pass the time. He wiped his hands off to make sure he didn't get blood on his electronics now too. "I took your advice, didn't die yet. Some Metal Esper was after Hikari it seems. Killed him but got beat up in the process. I'm outta energy at this point myself, but if what you need is advice then: If Belinda hasn't already tried to kill you all, she probably wont in the future unless you provoke her. Take out the good samaritan there again and try to ignore Belinda unless you want to die. Personally I'd rather perform her coup de gras myself, but I can't really stop you from here." He replied.

Hikari replied Misha "I'm alright, but you look like you took quite a beating.. Thanks for saving me, I might have died if it were for you." She smiled as she pulled herself off from the ground and got back down from the roof. Hikari grabbed her phone out of her pocket and noticed that the call was still on. She quickly said "Sorry for keeping you waiting, Zeke. I was kinda busy keeping myself alive I forgot about the call completely. Here's my location." Hikari pinged her exact coordinates to Zeke's phone.

She walked over to Misha knowing that he seemed to know something about healing wounds with magic. "Do you think you can patch up this wound of mine?" Hikari asked as she sat down and untied the cloth that was wrapped around her wound on her leg.

Misha looked over to Hikari and put his phone away. "Ah, well you're welcome Hikari. Though I've had worse, this isn't too bad." He commented with a somewhat bored tone now that the fight had concluded. Though he still did try to sound as humble as he could. "Speaking of which, what was his problem anyways? Shrapnel certainly didn't seem very friendly..." He added.

Misha leaned over a tab bit. "Of course." He stated as he lifted his hand over her wound and traced a small runic circle above it. After a few moments it glowed green and initiated the spell. "Should tingle a bit for about five minutes and then be good as new. As if you were never even wounded in the first place." He explained.

After receiving the coordinates it didn't take long for Zeke to reach the building, and hearing some loud crashes and magical blasts from the top of the large apartment building Zeke panicked and tried to think of a way to get to the top of the building quickly. 

"Hey Niveus, do you have a way for us to get on top of this building quickly?" Zeke said aloud to his glowing tattoo. 

Niveus's voice could be heard in Zeke's mind.

"Well there are various ways us Quantum Beasts can transfer information quickly from point a to point b, however, to do so without causing a Quantum Breakdown of your body again would be tricky" Niveus replied

"Just do it, I can handle it" Zeke said with confidence.

"Alright, readying quantum shift" Niveus affirmed. Almost immediately Zeke's tattoo began exuding a brighter different color of light. The normal light that shines from his tattoo is just white, but now his tattoo was shinning a brilliant blue. Only about 10 seconds after the light in the tattoo began glowing blue, did Zeke begin to feel something weird. All of the atoms in his body began to shift from one coordinate plain to another. And it left him with a feeling like his whole body was covered in an entire colony of ants. It felt akin to having his leg fall asleep when laying on it wrong, only all over his body. And the feeling only grew more intense as the quantum shift initialized. Zeke didn't know weather to scream from the uncertainty of what was going on to his body, or to laugh because it actually tickled a bit. After 20 seconds of initializing the quantum shift was ready, but Zeke was not. In an instant it felt as if every fiber of his being was ripped apart and put back together again. He only felt it for a brief nanosecond but the pain made him want to cry out.

In a brilliant flash of blue light, Zeke materialized on the rooftop. At first he found his form difficult to hold as quantum breakdown wanted to pull him back into the ethereal abyss. To surrounding onlookers it would appear as if his body was being pixalized, like his entire body was a television channel with bad reception and white noise. After a few brief seconds, Zeke managed to focus his will power, and all of the atoms in his body realigned correctly. Zeke realized he was on one knee, and he tried to stand up, but immediately fell back down. That ability takes more energy to use than I thought... I have to be careful or I might end up fading from existence. Zeke thought

Zeke couldn't stand all the way quite yet, but he managed to take some time  to survey his surroundings, there was a guy with a burned hole in his head, no doubt from a Misha blast. There was some guy he didn't know with a large robot who looked more like a shish kabob at the moment. And there were hundreds of metal spikes piercing a large majority of the rooftop. Behind a few of the spikes, towards the farther end of the rooftop from Zeke, was Misha and HIkari. Misha was using healing magic on Hikari's leg, and Misha looked like he had been through hell.

"What the hell happened here?" Zeke said out loud, still unable to stand. 

Edited by Anime is Life

Misha glanced over to Zeke after hearing his question, he wondered how he even got up on the roof so quickly. Misha pointed over towards the man on the floor from his sitting position. "This rude fellow was chasing Hikari apparently. She got hit by a knife. We all got into a bit of a scuffle over it, he put up a good fight but was dealt with eventually." He explained, trying to keep it simple. 

Electrocuting himself, he swears loudly. "Damn, at least that works. Stupid metal user, I was useless and Damn it that hurt!!!" Frying himself again, he manages to pull the last spears from Ticky's chest. "Hey any if y'all happen to have a ratchet? I am kind if screwed with out one."

Hikiari felt a tingly sensation around her stab wound as it started regenerating and healing itself. "The pain started to subside as the wound slowly closed. "If you had healing magic, why didn't you patch up your wounds every time you got hit?" She asked Misha.

"Well for starters, my healing techniques are only entry level at best. If I were to move a lot while it was active it would fade away and cease to work. Costing me a decent amount of energy too. I don't like scars, so they're helpful for that. But I tend to just cauterize the wound and deal with it later if it's a serious problem." He explained. 

Edited by Waluigi Time

"Naruhodo.. Ehh, I mean.. Urm.. Cool!" She smiled it off and stood back up. "Thanks for the heal, I really appreciate it!" Hikari said with a smile before she spotted something unusual that blew through the skies toward the apartment. It looked like a pile of black ash blowing through the air before it touched the building and disappeared. "Wait a se-" She quickly touched her own pocket and noticed that the key wasn't with her.

Without another word to Misha or Zeke, she shot herself upwards and counted the floors as she went up until she reached floor 72. She landed on the balcony and noticed that there was a gap between the door. She slid the door open and rushed towards her room where she left the key. "Please tell me it's still there.." She mumbled before she opened the door and saw someone standing in front of her with the key in her hand.

"Hey there, windy.." The thief said teasingly. She looked as if she was purposely standing there waiting for Hikari to rush through the door. "Who are you?!" Hikari shouted threateningly at her. "There's no need to shout, I can hear you just fine.." She whispered as she smiled afterwards. "You know, I'm impressed that you saw me from that far away.. You're quite talented, but that's not good enough." She finished as she disappeared into thin air and reappearing behind Hikari, two meters away. "Over here." She said.

Hikari turned around as quick as she could and noticed that she was standing near the balcony area. "You're not gonna get away with this.." Hikari said before she formed a wind barrier around the entire house and said "Anyone or anything that touches it will get shredded into bits and pieces with the force of a razor blade. "Try teleporting out now, you thief.." Hikari said confidently before sending out three compressed lines of wind force that slices through flesh towards her.

The thief teleported behind Hikari and whispered into her ear "Too slow." Before she knocked Hikari out with a non-lethal strike to the neck, leaving her unconscious. The wind barrier faded away slowly. "Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself.. My name's Nora, nice to meet you." She said as she patted Hikari's head and teleported out of the building with a laugh as she disappeared.

Extra Information

Nora is 19 years old. She is a level 5 esper based on teleportation. Her powers are quite unique. She has a passive ability that allows her to dodge items that gets thrown at her. She travels through air at the speed of sound, allowing her to disappear and reappear almost anywhere really quickly. She uses a two-handed blade which allows her to cut enemies whilst teleporting, making her a lethal target which should be avoided if possible. She cannot stay invisible after slicing someone but can consecutively repeat the process, allowing her to rend her foes without getting shot at as it's almost impossible to hit her. Right after teleporting, particles are left behind, and when she teleports back, particles form out of thin air as she reappears in solid form.

• Brohoof 1

Misha watched Hikari with a sigh as she flew upwards. "Crap..." He muttered as he stood himself up, wounds now fully healed. At first he thought about going through the lobby back up, but with his current appearance he figured that wasn't the best decision. He pointed his hand up towards the balcony Hikari landed on and aimed for a few seconds. He drew a quick rune and shot through it. His magic seemed to be rather weak at this point, but Misha still forced it to work. It curved downwards once it reached the balcony and hit the floor, burning a runic circle in the ground. Misha looked over to Zeke and gave him a wave before he abruptly disappeared and re-appeared on the balcony above the circle. His whole body seemed to fade to golden energy as he teleported away.

Misha slipped past the door and looked inside, he found Hikari on the floor and let out a groan as he started to piece together what had happened. From his view he could at least see she was still breathing. He gently picked her up and placed her on a couch nearby before he wondered what to do next. Misha wasn't sure if he could help Hikari any further so he figured the best place to start would be to clean himself up. He went and took a shower and changed into some spare clothes he found and returned to his own chair and waited. Sadly for him it wasn't as flashy as what he usually wore. Just a grey T-Shirt, jeans, and slippers.

Zeke, still on one knee and unable to stand, saw HIkari explode up 72 floors of the apartment building, as if in a panicked hurry. The building that they were on, which was only 2 stories tall, paled in comparison to the height that Hikari flew up to instantly. 

"Tch!" Zeke exclaimed as he attempted to stand once more. Fatigue threatened to drag Zeke into the black abyss of sleep, but Zeke fought it. 

"H-hey Niveus. There has to be some way we can get up there; like maybe some sort of anti-gravity ability, right?" Zeke asked

"There are plenty of ways to translate an object on a xyz coordinate plane. However, the problem with associating new abilities with your body is that it takes time for me to attune your body to the new abilities. That is why the name Limit Evolution was actually a pretty apt description of the ability. There are thousands upon thousands of abilities that your body absolutely cannot handle. Up until now, I have been attuning abilities to your body that are most compatible with you, and that I know would not induce a complete quantum breakdown. This 'anti-gravity' ability you are looking for is definitely out of the question for now. I believe your body could handle it, but it would take to long to evolve your body to be attuned to that ability. But on top of that, I do not believe you possess the stamina for the amount of energy such an ability would need." Niveus explained in Zeke's mind. 

"Well what about the quantum shift ability, can you ready it again to take me up to the floor that Hikari landed on?" Zeke asked Niveus. 

"I can ready the ability but I strongly advise against it, with the energy level your current body possesses I predict a 70% probability of complete quantum breakdown, and a 99% probability that you will experience a loss of consciousness upon reatomization." Niveus replied.

"I don't care, do it." Zeke replied

"Very well. I am also going to allow your body to release a shot of adrenaline in your body so you will not pass out" Niveus replied. 

And with that Zeke felt a surge of fight or flight energy that comes with a shot of adrenaline. Also Zeke's tattoo glowed a brilliant blue as he felt the feeling of quantum shifting that he had only just felt recently, and was still not used to it. This time, though, the ability activated much more quickly. Within 10 seconds Zeke was on the balcony of the 72nd floor. It took him an extra 5 seconds to concentrate his conviction so that he wouldn't experience quantum breakdown.

Apparently Zeke was still too slow because Misha had already cleaned up everything by the time Zeke stepped into the living room.

"So, uh... What happened here?" Zeke asked. 

Misha looked over to Zeke, not all to happy about his clothes. "Well... this time I'm not all that sure. However, what I am sure about is that Hikari appears to have been knocked out, and that the key is..." Misha stopped, doing a quick hand gesture with his golden pen. He used a sleight of hand trick and made it disappear back into his pocket. "Gone..." He finished dramatically. "And that I need to go shopping and buy a new outfit." Misha added after a few seconds.

"Ah... well then. So I assume that this is the base of operations that you guys chose. Pretty nice. I don't know if there is a bed for me to crash in, but I do know that as soon as I come down from this adrenaline boost, I am going to be conked out for a few hours at the least." Zeke tried to speak slowly, but the adrenaline was overclockng his brain and thus making his speech significantly sped up, and a bit shaky as well. 

Misha's face seemed to curious as Zeke talked far faster than he usually does. "I see..." He stated before he looked over to the spare room from before. "Sayaa and I don't like to sleep in beds apparently. I stake my claim to the furniture, she does to the... floor I guess. So that one over there is still open." Misha explained as gestured over to the room with his finger.

Belinda waited outside, growing impatient. Finally she just sighed and nonchalantly fired a large purple explosive blast straight through the window and towards the two inside from her book. "That should hurry them up..." She mumbled before she looked around for a few moments. She figured Jason was still here somewhere so she called out. "You still there out there my knight in shining armor?!" She asked dramatically. "Your princess demands entertainment!" She continued, waiting for some sort of answer.

"Yoooo Sayaaaa... I'm not blazed or anything.. that ain't me. I saw all of what happened, just didn't know why it happened, y'know?" Shane explained. "You're right though. We should get out of here and find that witch." Shane created a green aura around his trusty pizza box and began to levitate it. He then hopped onto it like a hoverboard. "You ready to go?"

Jason listened and watched Sayaa's conversation with Shane in the house. They seemed to be after the 'witch'. Jason assumed this was the lady that had blasted the demon off of him. Just then he saw her land near a window and watched the two inside then called out to him. Jason checked his magazine and emerged from the bushes. He had 10 rounds in his gun. He approached Belinda from her blindside gun aimed the whole time. "I recommend running, they are after you." He said lowering his gun away from Belinda, but still keeping it raised so he could quickly readjust his aim back on Belinda if needed.