Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...what exactly are Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoons talents?

Azureth

I saw a fan interpretation once of Diamond Tiara having a talent for jewelry-making.

But let's see if I can think up some ideas. Remember Cutie Marks can be both really literal or really obscure.

Diamond Tiara:

Something to do with jewelry

Something to do with beauty pageants

Leadership (in the haughty or corrupt sense)

Associating closely with high-society

Silver Spoon:

Associating closely with high society

Collecting spoons (possibly antiques)

Passion for haute cuisine

• Brohoof 2

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are the pony equivalents of Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton. They are seen as important for no real reason, but have somehow managed to sponge a lot of money off it. And, apparently, also cutie marks.

On 2014-04-13 at 7:40 PM, Flandre Scarlet Pony said:
It has been a common speculation among their fans that Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara are both silversmiths.

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey
  • Brohoof 1

Well according to sherclop brony's friendship is witchcraft 4 silver spoon's talent is wiggling and diamond tiara's talent is exposition.

I don't care if someone already mentioned this, it's still funny

Edited by Rift enchanted

I always thought DT's talent was getting other ponies to do what she wants. A sort of mockery of true leadership, but big corporations would love her. She basically says it herself in Ponyville Confidential, "well done self, you've averted yet another crisis with your amazing diplomatic skills"

Silver Spoon's true talent remains a mystery since we've basically never seen her do anything but play backup to DT. I hope she gets a solo episode like Ponyville Confidential at some point.

Being spoiled.

SIlver Spoon's cutie mark is...well..a silver spoon.

When people say you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, it means you were born into a rich family and had everything you ever wanted given to you without work.

Diamond Tiara's is self-explanitory.

Their talent is being petty.......and adorable......WHAT!? I think they are.

Silver Spoon yes, but Diamond is usually not so adorable with her evil/angry expression. But then there's this:

post-9686-0-52018000-1397607019.gif

• Brohoof 3

• 3 months later...

Gonna say "neigh" to all the people that say her cutie mark is an indication of being rich. Cutie marks represent special talents,what you're going to do with the rest of your life.They wouldn't be tied to purely physical states because they change too often; you'd be no more likely to get a cutie mark for being rich then you would for being fat, or lazy. In Tiara's case, her cutie mark can't mean spoiled rich kid because she has to grow up; her destiny would be meaningless once her father died and all the money in the estate dried up. It's more realistic for it to be an eye for business, something that would be both useful and accurate to her character.

DT's talent is mostly wearing diamond tiaras perfectly, while SP's talent is eating with silver spoons like a baws!

:lol:

I saw that bug on my laptop and almost smashed my screen in. ^_^

Well, I would imagine Diamond Tiara'a talent could very well be in jewelry & design, while Silver Spoon's could be in making the ordinary seem extraordinary. I mean, if they put their heads to good use, they would really become contributing members to pony society.

On the other hand, the cynic in me sees a spoiled brat and one who was born with a spoon in her mouth. >_>

• Brohoof 1

Diamond Tiara's talent is either secretly a pun on how diamonds have many faces and so does she, and she secretly has a lot of hidden depths... while a Tiara is something everyone sees, and most think it's lame. It could also mean she's destined for a leadership role... Even though she currently seems incapable of anything other than Gordon Ramsay style plus blackmail.

Silver Spoon? Either Spoonfeeding things to other things, or Spooning her boss, Diamond Tiara.