Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Needs a HUG!

CosmicHooves

Would you?  

87 users have voted

1. 1. Would you risk your life (like in the description) to give Fluttershy a hug?

• Yes
    • No

Well.........if i were to go in on a rescue mission...... And even though im not a die hard fan of Fluttershy, i get her out. In other words, she can hug me when we escape Vietnam. Look at Argo.

A loving hug is not going to solve Fluttershy's rampant psychological problems...
But I may as well start digging anyways if I want to be there by nightfall...
I wonder what people would say if this was a Diamond Tiara thread?

The question is, how did she end up in the middle of a forest in Vietnam?

That is the part that will strongly influence whether I would risk my life. Though it would be pretty easy for me because...*magical cardboard boxes*

I totally would.

This is where my stealth skills will come in handy! Well, after playing this game I feel like I could stealth anything.

After playing that game, I feel like I could headshot everything

Loud 'n' proud pone here. Loco W+M1

The question is, how did she end up in the middle of a forest in Vietnam?

That is the part that will strongly influence whether I would risk my life. Though it would be pretty easy for me because...*magical cardboard boxes*

Obviously she's been kidnapped by the viets so they could keep her all for themselves and never let anyone else hug her.  :wacko:

And yes. I would charge in (and propably die in 10 milliseconds flat) but WORTH

After playing that game, I feel like I could headshot everything

Loud 'n' proud pone here. Loco W+M1

Obviously she's been kidnapped by the viets so they could keep her all for themselves and never let anyone else hug her.  :wacko:

I know I can't stealth in real life, I was joking. lol

I know I can't stealth in real life, I was joking. lol

I never said you couldn't :v

I just said that I used to play that game in a different way

I probably couldn't headshot anything in real life either :v

Obviously she's been kidnapped by the viets so they could keep her all for themselves and never let anyone else hug her. :wacko:

If that's the case, I shall go in. I could try stealth, hug, and Fulton recovery. Edited by Solid Scorpion

I never said you couldn't :v

I just said that I used to play that game in a different way

I probably couldn't headshot anything in real life either :v

Sometimes I wanna go full stealth, and sometimes I just wanna shoot shit. So I kind of understand, XD

Oh, and it's almost time... TO BREAK OUT OLD HOXY! Can't wait to break out old Hoxy!

Edited by Shadowking58

As nightfall draws near, I ready my crossbow. "Sleeping darts for the guards so no one gets hurt" I think to myself as I crouch behind a conveniently placed boulder. I put on my night-vision goggles and aim my crossbow at the first guard. TWANG! He goes down, and his friend runs over to his unconscious body before taking cover behind a tree. "Damnit!" I say under my breath, as I reload the second sleeping dart. I peek my head out for half a second then RATATATAT! He fires a few rounds at me, and I go back under cover. "Good thing I just happen to have this head sized melon!" I say to myself. I stab a stick through the melon and put my helmet on it, before moving it just out from behind the rock. RATATATAT! The Vietnamese guard blows the melon to pieces, thinking it was my head. I then wait until I hear him walking close, then jump out and , in Fallout style, shoot the second dart precisely into his jugular. He was out before he could even react. I put on a lion suit, so the animals will avoid me.

As I make my way through the dense forest, I come across a tribe of cannibalistic dwarves, roasting something on a spit. It smells like bacon. Hypnotized by the scent of bacon, I stumble into the clearing recklessly. The dwarves attack brings me back to my senses (other than smell). I pick up one of them and (this is gonna be 'politicly incorrect') roll him towards the rest of the crowd. "Strike!" I yell, as they topple. They can't get up now, so I carry on. After a few minutes I come across a male lion. My costume is that of a female lion. The male in front of me appears as if he wants to mate. "Oh hell no!" I shout as I pull out a steak and throw it over there by those trees. Then as the lion runs to the steak, I run to the edge of the forest. Fluttershy is there, and shocked that I'm home so late. "What took so long, sweetie?" She says softly, "it's almost huggle time!"

Do you guys realize that this, like, awesome fanfiction material? :v

This was made for you! I know its terrible but that was kinda the point.

• Brohoof 1

It depends.  How badly does she need that hug?  :huh:

But Fluttershy is best pony.  If she's in dire need of a hug or anything else, I'm willing to put my own well being at risk.  :)

• Brohoof 1

As nightfall draws near, I ready my crossbow. "Sleeping darts for the guards so no one gets hurt" I think to myself as I crouch behind a conveniently placed boulder. I put on my night-vision goggles and aim my crossbow at the first guard. TWANG! He goes down, and his friend runs over to his unconscious body before taking cover behind a tree. "Damnit!" I say under my breath, as I reload the second sleeping dart. I peek my head out for half a second then RATATATAT! He fires a few rounds at me, and I go back under cover. "Good thing I just happen to have this head sized melon!" I say to myself. I stab a stick through the melon and put my helmet on it, before moving it just out from behind the rock. RATATATAT! The Vietnamese guard blows the melon to pieces, thinking it was my head. I then wait until I hear him walking close, then jump out and , in Fallout style, shoot the second dart precisely into his jugular. He was out before he could even react. I put on a lion suit, so the animals will avoid me.

As I make my way through the dense forest, I come across a tribe of cannibalistic dwarves, roasting something on a spit. It smells like bacon. Hypnotized by the scent of bacon, I stumble into the clearing recklessly. The dwarves attack brings me back to my senses (other than smell). I pick up one of them and (this is gonna be 'politicly incorrect') roll him towards the rest of the crowd. "Strike!" I yell, as they topple. They can't get up now, so I carry on. After a few minutes I come across a male lion. My costume is that of a female lion. The male in front of me appears as if he wants to mate. "Oh hell no!" I shout as I pull out a steak and throw it over there by those trees. Then as the lion runs to the steak, I run to the edge of the forest. Fluttershy is there, and shocked that I'm home so late. "What took so long, sweetie?" She says softly, "it's almost huggle time!"

This was made for you! I know its terrible but that was kinda the point.

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read

• Brohoof 1

I don't want to hug her as much as I would want to hug my Swirly :squee:. Plus, I wouldn't risk losing my life for someone else that I didn't love as much (or at all). Maybe I'd go to Vietnam for Swirly, but I wouldn't stand a chance; I'll let the marines rescue her :P.

• 10 months later...

As much as I'd love to, I'd almost certainly (i.e., 100%) die if I went that far just to hug her, and I don't think her happiness from being hugged would be much greater than her sadness would be if someone was shot while trying to reach her. If my life wasn't at risk, I'd definitely hug her, though. QRlSK7.png

• 1 year later...

I would definitely brave the worst if it meant giving Flutters a hug. Not only is it highly enjoyable but it's the right thing to do. That being said, nothing would keep me from my appointed hugs. I would be bulletproof because no bullet could penetrate the all-encompassing sphere of love and friendship. I would be invincible! And after hugging Fluttershy, I would be immortal as well.  :D

YES. I would GLADLY swim the ocean between California & Asia, Go through legal disputes to travel between countries, cobble together weapons to take out the guards, and generally go through hell to hug that fluffy yellow pone, because why WOULDN'T you? I'm not crazy! :P

Of course I would risk my life for Fluttershy's sake.  :kindness: Of course the odds of survival would not be in my favor. But I'd treat any of the Mane 6 like a friend or a member of my family so I would at least try to get to them.