Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shippings?

Hashi

I personally like:

Big Macintosh & Ms. Cheerliee

Rarity & Spike

AppleJack & RainbowDash

Shit man my display names a ship of mine. UuU. CappyxRatchet from a errr slightly obscure film from 2005, Robots.

And ehhh why not here's other ships I ship.

Flamlight.

Pinkiedash.

Flutterdash.

Cheerimac.

Sonamy.

Silvaze.

Shadamy.

Sonadow.

BeautyxGasser.

Beauty(only if she's freakin aged up)xHatenko.

Carmisly.

Kristanna.

Hanna.

Hansoff.

Kristelsa.

SerenaxDarren.

BuffyxAngel.

HarryxGinny.

RonxHermione.

The list goes on and on really.

The number of relationships there are in a group is Nx(N-1)/2 where N is the number of people in the group.

So in the main six there are 6x(6-1)/2=15 relationships. Add others and it goes into the hundreds.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

Not particularly huge on the concept if shipping but there are a couple I like because they fit in with the show (imco)

1. Rarijack: Do I need a reason? It is practically cannon.

2. Discopie: While I can somewhat see him with Fluttershy after the way she started his reformation, I truly see Pinkie as his soul mate. Especially once he moves from evil chaotic to neutral or heaven forbid good chaotic; their shared love of random would be the glue that holds them together.

I have been reading quite a few fanfics lately, and I gotta admit, Sombra and Pinkiepie have really been standing out as a rather good ship xD
I think the main reason why they are so liked is because of their directly contrasting personalities or something, because the average SomPie fanfic ends up with him being reformed into a nicer guy and generally in a relationship with pinkie. Its quite a nice story no matter how many times it has been told :P

post-26270-0-19326600-1400000960_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1