Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leaked Season 2 first song? [SPOILER WARNING!]

Tom The Diamond

32 users have voted

1. 1. Legit?

• Seems Legit
    • Does not seem Legit

Yep, the deletions going on is very suspicious, making it even more obvious that it's possibly legit. :P Sounds cute, though.

The style sounds like it's from FiM, the voice sounds like Shannon, and the lyrics sound like Pinkie. Plus everywhere else it has been has been deleted, so I'm almost certain it's legit.

Let me tell you how I did it.

Using clips from the show I took the sound clips of pinkie pie. then using a program (which one I will not say) I was able to suto tune it into complete sentences that sounds like Shannon... It's the ultimate prank...

*troll face*

I'm having fun with this.

Is it actually known that he's in any sort of trouble? I don't think him trying to avoid discussion of it is an indication of that, really.

Hopefully. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

From what I've heard, either him or someone else is in trouble. And apparently this is something someone could get fired over.

From what I've heard, either him or someone else is in trouble. And apparently this is something someone could get fired over.

I hope they don't fire him, he's an amazing composer. :( But is he the one who leaked it? I'm curious as to how this was leaked in the first place.

Well, Tom the Rock removed it from the OP himself. So that's that.

Feel free to continue discussing the song and its legitimacy here, but don't link to it or provide instructions to find it. Google is your friend here. Any members trying to share the song again will receive a formal warning from the administration.

Don't suppose you recall the source on that? I'm interested in reading what's up.

I hope they don't fire him, he's an amazing composer. :( But is he the one who leaked it? I'm curious as to how this was leaked in the first place.

There is only one logical explanation.

Somepony (who completely wasn't me) used his time machine to record the song in the future, and go back in time to let everyone hear it.

Seriously, that somepony wasn't me!

*liarjack*

Not sure who leaked it. What I would assume happened was that he sent an MP3 of it to someone, who went on to put it on youtube.

Don't suppose you recall the source on that? I'm interested in reading what's up.

You can just look on the post on EqD's comments and in the youtube video's comments. I'm not sure if it's true, but it seems likely with the recent turn of events.

As much as I like the song, leaks are not cool

We are already priviledged to be able to view the content online. Showing content prior to it's release is really pushing it. -_-

I wonder if because it was leaked... It won't air? :(

Although, maybe we'll be getting a completely different song?

But then again, they'd have to do more work to make a different song.

Stupid leaks...

I wonder if because it was leaked... It won't air? :(

Although, maybe we'll be getting a completely different song?

But then again, they'd have to do more work to make a different song.

Stupid leaks...

Oh, there isn't anyway they'd do that. The episode is pretty much already done, and I doubt they'd just remake an entire scene in an episode just because of a leak. Especially with such a long song.

I wonder if because it was leaked... It won't air? :( Although, maybe we'll be getting a completely different song? But then again, they'd have to do more work to make a different song. Stupid leaks...

I'm sure they will keep the song in as it's getting a good response but I'm really hoping Hasbros doesn't lash out and remove episodes from YouTube and what not. As a company they have a right to be angered by this.

I'm sure they will keep the song in as it's getting a good response but I'm really hoping Hasbros doesn't lash out and remove episodes from YouTube and what not. As a company they have a right to be angered by this.

Most companies have rights to be pissed at what people do... Viacom? WMG?

But you know, the more they try to "fix" the problem, the more they get people hating them...

Somepony just needs to figure out a smart way to solve problems, that doesn't backfire... Like love&tolerance!

The song is amazing.

Sounds like we are gonna get an amazing Pinkie episode, I don't give a hell if it's legit or not I'm spamming this on Xbox Live :D

...Have you not been listening! We don't want this to spread! Someone could be in serious trouble!

"A response to my message to Daniel on soundcloud:

"Yes that's an unauthorized release. Not sure how it got out but any assistance on removing it would be much appreciated.

Regards, Daniel

Sent from my iPhone"

That's Daniel's message to us. Please, take this down, now. I'm serious. Message was a response from his soundcloud."

Edited by Captain Marvelous
  • Brohoof 2