Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anyone ever noticed this?

Pando cookie

(edited)

Called pinkie pie logic where there is no such thing as logic because pinkie can break the fourth wall, thus, breaking laws of physics and then pinkie says: "fuck logic, im pinkie pie".

Theres your answer. Lol.

Edited by ~SadisticFluttershy~
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, I remember this. It's quite literally "Pinkie Pie logic". She starts out holding one end with a filly holding the other, then before you know it they're both jumping rope. It's more of one of those "that's just Pinkie Pie" moments.

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

there is no one holding the rope, and no sign of magic being used on it 

LUL WTF?! :D

How come I haven't noticed that earlier? :D You're a boss! :)

Let's call it defying the laws of physics, and say that this is where we stop questioning Pinkie's logic.

Hmmm actually... I think this could be possible in the limits of the common laws of physics. Just the ends of the rope had to be quite heavy... and rotating reeeallly fast... and the rope should oscillate in its basic natural mode of oscillation, so that the handles were exactly at the wave nodes. Hmm.... perhaps it would work then. I don't know if it wouldn't fall to the ground as a whole, though. But maybe the rotational motion could possibly hold it in air for some time, in the same way as beads don't fall as long as they rotate very quickly, due to gyroscopic effect. The same effect which holds rotating bicycle wheel in the air here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H98BgRzpOM

• Brohoof 2