Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi I'm New Here;

RarityForever

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I searched it up on Google after seeing some simulators on Youtube

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, Saturday morning I was bored like crazy so I decided to watch it and immediately I fell in love with it.

I find myself to be most like Rarity combined with Applejack, but Rarity is my favorite of all. She has an amazing sense of style, and is amazing with friendship. I'm glad to join the rest of my brony brothers. :)

• Brohoof 4

Hey there! :) Welcome to us at MLP Forums. Take a look around and get to know some people, I hope you'll feel welcome :3

Also, may I ask what episode you're on? :) Anyways, enjoy your stay!

Hey there Rarity fan! Welcome to the forums. MLP Forums has a pleasant atmosphere and network to relax in. I enjoy Rarity as well. Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, fellow Rarity fan! :D

Here you can find the Rarity fan club, which is a wonderful place to sit back and hang out with your fellow Rarity fans :D We're not only the largest and most active fan club on all of MLP Forums, but we're also one of the most welcoming :D Don't be afraid to jump right in and post fan art or talk about how great she is :wub: We don't bite ;)

I hope you stick around :D It's a wonderful place on these forums, and you'll enjoy it, I promise :D

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay. 

Congrats on already being cool with great taste in best pony

- Doctor XFizzle, member of the Rarity Fan Club and Rarity Fan Welcome Wagon

• Brohoof 1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I searched it up on Google after seeing some simulators on Youtube

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, Saturday morning I was bored like crazy so I decided to watch it and immediately I fell in love with it.

I find myself to be most like Rarity combined with Applejack, but Rarity is my favorite of all. She has an amazing sense of style, and is amazing with friendship. I'm glad to join the rest of my brony brothers. :)

Why hello there! Nice to meet you! And a fellow Rarity and Applejack fan, too! :D

Hope you will have much fun here and find new friends. Like Ghosty and the Doctor said, we have a very active Rarity fanclub here, maybe you want to check that out?

Also, have Rares and Apples in a box!

rarity_and_applejack__best_box_friends_f

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, friend.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask and hope you enjoy your stay, :D

Hello.  Rarity is a great pony, and I agree she's amazing about friendship; she's more realistic in the sense where she doesn't always feel pressured to be nice, and that's how friends are sometimes.

Welcome to the herd.  I seemed to have gone on a tangent XD.  This isn't about Rarity, this is about you!  I hope you have an amazing time.

(edited)

Welcome RarityForever!

Have a fun time on the forums, there is a Rarity Fan Club if you were ever interested in joining. Although I personally am not the biggest fan of Rarity. If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, I would be glad to help, and as would many of the  members of the community too. 

I hope to see you around ;)

Edited by Dovashy
  • Brohoof 1