Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Locked in a Room

Espurr

(edited)

This is my first and your free roleplay. You are your OC of your choice. You are stuck in a room with others and not even alicorn magic can get you out. The only way out is to connect with everyone through emotional bonding. Unfortunately you don't know each other at all. There can be romance here, just not too deep and creepy. There can be all kinds of romance even falling in love with inanimate objects. This room has a two couches on opposite ends of the room, a window that shows a  vast desert outside and the air conditioning only comes on twice a day and it last thirty minutes. The is also a teddy bear in a corner. There are no doors and there is a table in the center of the room. Once a day fruit and water bottles appear in the center of the table. By the way once everyone emotionally bonds everyone can leave. But one restriction. Nobody can leave before three days are over. USE YOUR OCS AND BEGIN!

Edited by Star Ruby
  • Brohoof 1

Cool, I'll join. I have and O.C. named ApplePie she kinda has the same color Applejack. She has blonde hair in the same way Pinkie Pie's hair is she has orange skin to. She has apple balloons as her Cutie Mark. She sometimes wheres a black jacket but she is not allowed to dilly dally on an important assignment.

@, Hi there. I can see your fairly new, but with roleplay's your supposed to make an OOC, or Out Of Character topic in Roleplaying Planning and OOC. All Rp's need an OOC thread. Trust me. I learned the hard way. :P And your not supposed to post OOC in the RP topics other then a quick note. Just wanted to let you know. :P

I guess O should introduce my OC first his name is burning passion and he is easily ticked off and loves anything to do with explosions and fire. He is a unicorn (so he knows some pyromaniac spells ) he also never backs down to a chalange even if it's obvious he'll lose (not in a heroic way but more of a cocky way) he also has a pet falcon named cinder who is super loyal. keep in mind this is my very first OC so it ain't very good so if you like than give me the green light to join

(edited)

Hm...I'll add Solstice Sin: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/solstice-sin-r4748

((Since this isnt an OOC thread))

and Flame Stryke: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flame-stryke-r2696

Solstice sat atop the roof of a house and smiled. "Well...I guess it should be known that Equinox is gone for good...and that soon the next pony will have to die so time can continue" Solstice said before he laughed. "What am I even saying"

Flame flew around having so much fun leaving behind a trail of fire as he flew around

Ignore all of that

Edited by Izaya Orihara