Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Neutrality and other stuff.

StormBolt24

(edited)

In this Ukraine situation: Finland has not sent any troopers to the Ukraine and has not joined the NATO. Finland relations with Russia is good as well as with EU and should be good with USA as well.

I mean: I don't think we want to fight with Russians or with Americans and Europeans...

If you ask me: as long as Finland does not join the NATO and/or sent troopers to the Ukraine, I think the answer is yes.

What do you all think? Is Finland some kind of example of neutrality?

PS: To being honest: I don't trust either Russians or Americans government Reason is here:

USA = Capitalism and just money money and more money. Money is everything around USA. I dislike how big value money is around there than the other values.

PS: reason for this, is that I don't directly know where does government and other citizens excactly uses their money.

If China passes USA industrially: I have been foretold that USA will destroy itself. In other words: all USA states will become independent and USA will fall most likely like Soviet Union.

Russia Federation = MOST likely dictator ship and Vladimir Putin, whose thoughts I dislike very much. I don't know why he even wants so much power. I heard from my mom and dad, that in the Russia has most likely the same laws as before: No words against Russia and gay marriages are strictly prohibited.

Edited by StormBolt24
  • Brohoof 1

You don't trust the american government because of money?

And because money is bad somehow?

What does the government have to do with making money?

Maybe they are interested just making more money and don't give a thing about others or anything else? Government is the one who decides and it mostly seems like money is to them more inportant than other things.

• Brohoof 1

@@StormBolt24,

A government has its proper functions. But I asked you in which way they are making money?

The government costs you money, sure, but they don't need that much to properly function.

The one who decides what? What other things?

Nato and americans doesn't care about money, they just want to show the world that if something happen, they are still the major military power and that they can do stuff to prevent a crysis situation, even with the force

honestly i don't care much but looking from an objective view:

Crimea was russian, and it almost all of its inhabitants are with russian culture

If crimea was russian, they will have an huge fleet base from there, so if something happen in the future, the naval base there will be like cuba for americans in the cold war, a close threath below radars, so that's obivus that the Nato doesn't want Russia t take crimea

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@StormBolt24,

A government has its proper functions. But I asked you in which way they are making money?

The government costs you money, sure, but they don't need that much to properly function.

The one who decides what? What other things?

I won't bother to talk with you. I don't trust mainly Americans because of that history has way too oftenly proved the possibility: that they don't give a thing anything else than money.

Nato and americans doesn't care about money, they just want to show the world that if something happen, they are still the major military power and that they can do stuff to prevent a crysis situation, even with the force

honestly i don't care much but looking from an objective view:

Crimea was russian, and it almost all of its inhabitants are with russian culture

If crimea was russian, they will have an huge fleet base from there, so if something happen in the future, the naval base there will be like cuba for americans in the cold war, a close threath below radars, so that's obivus that the Nato doesn't want Russia t take crimea

Or then Nato is there to let Americans take all resources around there. Edited by StormBolt24

@@StormBolt24,

what resources? there isn't anything worth of a war in crimea, absolutely nothing, maybe some gas but almost all the gas that we European buy are from norther regions of Russia

@@StormBolt24,

what resources? there isn't anything worth of a war in crimea, absolutely nothing, maybe some gas but almost all the gas that we European buy are from norther regions of Russia

Indeed: NATO is securing the place, so Americans can take gas from there.

@@StormBolt24,

... so they will declare war on a peninssula to take like a gallon of two of gas?

Or then they just get the gas for themselves a way or another.

I know only that USA critically tries to keep up with industry number 1 country. If China passes them: USA will very possibly fall like Soviet Union.

I suspect all possibilities. A way or another: I am still guessing this is all about money to them.

I won't bother to talk with you. I don't trust mainly Americans because of that history has way too oftenly proved the possibility: that they don't give a thing anything else than money.

Or then Nato is there to let Americans take all resources around there.

See, the strange thing about people's dislike, blame for, obsession with, and scrutiny for money is that I can never get them to state just why exactly they feel that way.

Do you think money is evil?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

See, the strange thing about people's dislike, blame for, obsession with, and scrutiny for money is that I can never get them to state just why exactly they feel that way.

If they are used to the weaponery and all as they have in hostory many times: yes i'd say money is evil.

Almost everytime it seems like money is the thing that its all about.

Edited by StormBolt24

If they are used to the weaponery and all as they have in hostory many times: yes i'd say money is evil.

You do? So should we get rid of it?

Another question: What is the root of all money?

(edited)

Nah nvm. i don't want to talk wit you. You love money, you think money is heaven. I understanded. You think its all about good. You think money is more important than anything else.

In my opinion: if getting rid the money would make different countries make better decisions: yes.

Edited by StormBolt24

You don't need to fight anyone for now, you have your Croatian mercenaries. Let them die out first, they will be more brutal then you can imagine anyway.

The root of all money is the need for something material, greed. Do you count greed as a good thing or a bad thing? I personally try to avoid physical contact with it.

No, money is not evil. Without it, we aren't really a society (unless you're a Marxist communist; then you would believe in a classless society where everyone gets an equal amount of everything, making physical currency irrelevant). You pretty much need it in a way to measure value and actually trade things without having to go through the burden of bartering.

Rather, the true evil would be the ones using the money for immoral purposes. It's perfectly fine to use it to buy something; it is not okay to use it as bribery.

Nah nvm. i don't want to talk wit you.

Then you will probably not want to talk with anyone else in here, because the main reason seems to be that you cannot defend your own claims in a proper discussion, and it seems that you don't know much about money, economy or politics either.

You love money, you think money is heaven. I understanded. You think its all about good. You think money is more important than anything else.

Wow, lots of judgmental presumptions, which you state as if it were facts, about a person you don't even know much.

• Brohoof 1

No, money is not evil. Without it, we aren't really a society (unless you're a Marxist communist; then you would believe in a classless society where everyone gets an equal amount of everything, making physical currency irrelevant). You pretty much need it in a way to measure value and actually trade things without having to go through the burden of bartering.

Yes, but the problem is, we humans gave value to a piece of paper! It's no longer worth anything in reality. If hypothetically, Canada conquered the US of A, your dollars would be worthless, unless the Canadian government would be merciful and let you exchange the money somehow.

I'm for the use of golden coins :3

Yes, but the problem is, we humans gave value to a piece of paper!

So why don't you just send me all your wasteful little papers you've got?

I think I will make a better use from them than you. Some guy told me that he will give me some useful electronics I need for my experiments if I give him some papers with presidents' portraits on them ;)

• Brohoof 2

Nah nvm. i don't want to talk wit you. You love money, you think money is heaven. I understanded. You think its all about good. You think money is more important than anything else.

In my opinion: if getting rid the money would make different countries make better decisions: yes.

Well, you answered my question anyway.

See, in order for you to make a statement of money which is of interest, I first need to know if your understanding of what money is, is sound in the first place.

I've had the same concerns for another thread I've read yesterday. If money is bad, why don't we get rid of it? And why do you continue to deal with others in terms of money (read: a good thing)?

Since these are obviously contradictory, one of the premises has to be wrong.

Do you know why I think that money isn't bad?

Well.. I think the concern of the people that blame money is real, but they are blaming the tool instead of the carpenter.

The question is: In what way can a tool be responsible for the bumbling of carpenters if they're being used for the construction thereof?

I don't think anything is heaven, but I do recognize the importance of currency. It is a utility and also a reminder: that there are working persons willing to deal with each other for mutual benefit, because if people wouldn't be keen on dealing with each other, then money would have no reason to exist.

So... if money is the root of all evil, then what is the root of all money?

Money represents a value. Not any specific value, but more like the "promise" that it represents some value, so long someone is willing to exchange it for other values, giving it a personal value.

It is what allows us to be a step-up from trade and exchange. It is what allows us to not trade 10 pairs of shoes for a washing machine, it is what allows us to save up for something that you couldn't've attained per trade, because the momentary needs and wants of people are unpredictable and your 10 pairs of shoes are prone to lose all their value in a few year's time. It is what allows you to go to universities.

The values that money represents are the ends of a production and the means to trade it for other people's results of productivity.

It is the middle man of cooperation. To reach constructive ends, you need to be able to offer your product and trade it for something that you want, but cannot produce yourself.

To say that money is evil because of the specific wants of people is shifting the blame onto something you and I consider to be constructive. It would be to blame human productivity and their tools of trade (you know, that thing which made that box of dancing lights you use to communicate your messages to me possible).

And, sorry, if I may - if that is what you're saying, then I haven't the foggiest idea where you're coming from.

So why don't you just send me all your wasteful little papers you've got?

That's the problem, I can't because I value them, and they are essential for my survival. Well actually my government values them. The government guarantees it's value, what if something happened to the government? That is the main problem.

I think I will make a better use from them than you.

If I had money I'd probably invest in three things: books, education and land. If you'd have a better use for them I'd give them to you, if I had some excess :P

some papers with presidents' portraits

We actually don't use presidents on our money, nor monarchs (with the exception of one, who was an incredible writer). We usually have great scientists, reformers and intellectuals on them :)

The root of all money is the need for something material, greed. Do you count greed as a good thing or a bad thing? I personally try to avoid physical contact with it.

I think I made myself expressly clear with my last post, but you ask me a good question.

Yes, I think greed is a good thing.

Yes, I think greed is a good thing.

The only way I can explain such an opinion of yours to myself is that either you don't understand the definition of greed, or that you are an atheistic satanist.

@,

Instead of repeating myself, I'll refer you to my (regrettably) long reply I directed at StormBolt.

there isn't really much to add, though it's slightly entertaining that people didn't see through the rhetoric of my question.

I wanted to induce StormBolt into my logic, little by little, by answering the important questions and see where the problem seems to lie.