Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's worse to do in public?

Rarity Paige Belle

Scratching your butt especailly whenever you literally put your hand into your pants. I actually spit everywhere I go outside no matter how respectful and burping, sometimes you just can't hold it in, farting try to hold it in but if it gets out a lot of persons do it either for fun or just cause it happens. Picking your nose is also just as bad as scratching your butt, Ok maybe that's like 5% more approiate.

Just acting like a huge jerk in general and having no sense of how to behave in public, again I can't talk much since I'm not civilised enough.

Scratching your butt and spitting are right up there. If your butt is itchy at least try your best to mask it somehow.

Farting and burping, sometimes it's like a sneeze. Sometimes you sneeze and don't really feel it coming. So sometimes you can't feel a burp or fart coming. I really don't have too much of a problem as long as you say " excuse me".

I find that all these gestures are extremly manly and since I wanna prove my manliness all the time, I do all these things and find them not wrong to do. Kappa

Yeah, I like to prove my manliness too.  *flicks a booger on the nearest brony*

I wonder how Rarity would feel about this topic lol.  It's a tie between picking your nose and spitting.  Passing gas / belching are sometimes necessary and can bring about at least momentary relief; you shouldn't have to suffer just because you're in public. xD

I'd have to say picking your nose.  Sometimes burping and passing gas can be silent, except the release of pressure from the behind might leave an utmost ghastly odor if one consumed a rather unfriendly mixture of food. Also if you have to itch in an unknown region, just make sure no one is looking. Spitting helps clear the throat of terrible phlegm.