Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spacey's Vector Shop (CLOSED)

Spacey

(edited)

@

Your request is done, the way I drew this looked like your oc was more clumsy than stumbling  :blush:  I hope it still works for you and hope you like it! I also didn't get a response about what the eye color was so I just made them brown  :okiedokielokie:

sig-4440211.camelia2_by_djspacer-d9x0dazsig-4440211.camelia_by_djspacer-d9x0dbr.

BONUS! I wanted to make some art for myself so I made a vector of me with a friend who loves to lick my oc's tummy  :D

spacey_getting_her_belly_licked_by_djspa

@@Sweet Pen

You are up next my friend, sorry for the long wait  :P

Edited by Spacey
  • Brohoof 3

@,

Your request is done, the way I drew this looked like your oc was more clumsy than stumbling :blush: I hope it still works for you and hope you like it! I also didn't get a response about what the eye color was so I just made them brown :okiedokielokie:

sig-4440211.sig-4440211.camelia2_by_djspsig-4440211.sig-4440211.camelia_by_djspa

BONUS! I wanted to make some art for myself so I made a vector of me with a friend who loves to lick my oc's tummy :D

sig-4440211.spacey_getting_her_belly_lic

@@Sweet Pen,

You are up next my friend, sorry for the long wait :P

Naaah, relax my friend, i can wait more x3

• Brohoof 1

@@Spacey

I know I'm the lucky last on the list I ask a question I'd actually like to do a joint request for myself and a good friend of mine now you're rules mention only two oc's could I ask for a third? The third being a foal.

@,

I don't think a mountain dew bottle should be a problem.  You do realize my shop is closed right?  :P

I know, just checking just in case if you could do them, plus I didn't even mention any pony, so that probably meant that I wasn't interested in a request for now. :P

This shop will be put on hold due to a vacation I am having to Hawaii, I will not be able to work on any request within 10 days, more or less. Thank you all who are left for being so patient. Very much appreciated.  :ph34r:

Just leaving some work I have done recently before I leave, plus a commission I did.  :P

cutie_mark_vector_by_djspacer-d9xw8nn.pn

cutie_mark_vector_by_djspacer-d9xw8ns.pn

light_blue_werepony_version_by_djspacer-

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm very sorry everypony for the long wait  :(  I haven't had the urge to do art. but I still promise to get the remaining requests done, to prove I am still active somewhat here is a private request I wanted to do. Its a fallout equestria 10mm gun i believe.

fallout_equestria_10mm_gun_by_djspacer-d

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very sorry everypony for the long wait :( I haven't had the urge to do art. but I still promise to get the remaining requests done, to prove I am still active somewhat here is a private request I wanted to do. Its a fallout equestria 10mm gun i believe.

sig-4500322.fallout_equestria_10mm_gun_b

Hey spacey, just popping out from a black hole to ask how's going my request ;-;

Hey spacey, just popping out from a black hole to ask how's going my request ;-;

Your request is still going xD I know I keep saying sorry but I am still sorry! I have it on my computer but when I start doing something on it I get distracted, curse my attention span! I'll try to GT it done tonight, I won't be doing anything hopefully :P I do appreciate your patience, I'll allow one rant on how long u have waited xD

Your request is still going xD I know I keep saying sorry but I am still sorry! I have it on my computer but when I start doing something on it I get distracted, curse my attention span! I'll try to GT it done tonight, I won't be doing anything hopefully :P I do appreciate your patience, I'll allow one rant on how long u have waited xD

It's fine xd

Since it's a request, i can't rush someone to make it faster xd

(edited)

@@Sweet Pen,

Your request is done mr sir. xD i hope it was worth the wait for you :blush:  Here we have Eireli in the water  B)  and just in case you dont like the background i have provided just him as a vector without fancy stuff.

sig-4515117.elixer1_by_djspacer-da2dqu3.elixer_having_a_swim_by_djspacer-da2dqur

@@Auriel

You are up next in line, thanks for being patient!  :fluttershy:

Edited by Spacey
  • Brohoof 3

@@Sweet Pen,

Your request is done mr sir. xD i hope it was worth the wait for you :blush: Here we have Eireli in the water B) and just in case you dont like the background i have provided just him as a vector without fancy stuff.

sig-4515117.elixer1_by_djspacer-da2dqu3.sig-4515117.elixer_by_djspacer-da2dqur.p

@@Auriel,

You are up next in line, thanks for being patient! :fluttershy:

So good ;u;

Awwwwwwww <333 was worth the wait x3

Hey, since i've made a lot of request from ya, i really wanted to draw something to u, like a little gift xd

@@Sweet Pen

Of course! I will take you up on that offer! You may take my oc Spacer and do anything you'd like with her~ :D I am off to bed for now though, if you want anything else just ask! Thank you in advance -hugs- ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

Just a request I did out of the heck of it  :P

sig-4536050.dashie_at_the_beach_by_djspa

Why did I just picture you doing Dashie? Thank you for doing this. I can picture her similar to me, sort of a gamer and like watching movies. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@@Auriel

Here is your request if your still even on here anymore xD Sorry for the LONG ACE wait  :(

Thank You! It looks great, I love it!  :yay:

and dont worry about the wait, took me over a year to finish the request you made in my old shop, so I've got no room to complain.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@

Your request is done, I didn't do the background cause that would have taken me years xD I hope what I have will suffice. Thanks for being patient.  :rarity:  Oh and I prolly butchered the way the guitar is suppose to be held......sorry again  :(

guitar_pony_by_djspacer-dab9pp3.pngguitar_pony1_by_djspacer-dab9pov.pngguitar_pony2_by_djspacer-dab9pom.png

@@DaughterofAvalon

You are next in line.  :)

• Brohoof 2