Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Four (Human RP OOC)

Rascal~

(edited)

There are Four places in which all resides, the locations are vast and immensely large. Heaven is above us, where the angels and all things of control reside. Hell is below us, where the demons reign in their nature to live under the devil's rule. The mortal realm is where the humans, the animals, and where most life reside, with their complex structures of the way they run things, it mirrors the examples that are set by the higher powers hidden from them.

And lastly there is the Further, where everything ends up one way or the other.

And now, the four realms of the entirety of the universe is out of whack, and who is to save it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plot

Something has happened, for some reason all balance that the worlds have are out of whack, for some reason everything is in a state that will lead this universe to die. And so, the universe has made it's decision to save itself, by collecting 4 people that represent the 4 dimensions that make it up. So that they may do what the Universe can not, and save it.
You are one of these people, and somehow you represent one of the Four dimensions. You will have to cross over to each and every single one in order to fix the balance that has been disturbed, but what you may find on your journeys may not lead to the best conclusions.

This is an Adventure, Deep, and possibly action Roleplay. You will be partly questing, you may have to fight, things will be thrown in your way, and anything is possible.

Setting

There are 4 dimensions, all with different characteristics, and I am happy to answer any questions that pop up.

Heaven

Heaven is where the Angels live, they are born there and sometimes demon souls are born up there as well. Heaven regulates souls, and they seem to be the bigger and controlling factor in the other dimensions. They have a council in which all major positions, decisions, and where everything else is decided also.

Usually Heaven is a cloudy paradise, with wisps of cloud and mist on the floor, though some areas of Heaven can change to other calm and relaxing places like fields of grass or forests.

Hell

Hell is where all demons, dark souls, and anything with evil aura usually live. Hell regulates the torture of things, all the bad things that happen, and is actually a breeding place for all the different kinds of demons. It is run by Lucifer/Lucy, who is actually a likeable person when you get over the fact that He/She is the devil.

Hell is usually a dark place, though has a red and yellow light to it. Houses and castles are everywhere, with torture pits and demon turning and converting and all that happening as well/

Mortal Realm

Earth, space, anything we actually know here is the same. People go on the internet, phones exist, all that stuff.

Though I will specify, space is included in the mortal realm. So mars, the sun, the moon, all those distant galaxies with their own chance of life, they all exist too.

The Further

The Further is where all souls eventually end up. The Further is like the in between dimension, as all dead souls come here to live in their afterlife, demons that consume or want to live in human bodies come here to breach the barrier and haunt the humans that live in the mortal realm.

The Further is usually in blackness, since there is no natural light in that dimension. All light is from sources like lamps and fires and things like that, or from souls which give off enough light for the souls owner to see in front of them. It is a barren land, that no one can see because of the dark, but towns spring up in random places, and that is where souls live in their afterlife.  

Though, sometimes houses and mansions pop up in the middle of no where, and many dark souls crowd around these places. These are the homes that dark demons make up in order to steal human souls or steal their bodies in the mortal realm.
All manipulations of the Further is made by powerful magic, whether it be light or dark magic, it is done by powerful forces.

Also, 1 cubic metre in the mortal realm, equals to 10 cubic metres in the Further.

Characters

I would hope that 4 players sign up, since there are Four Realms, but I can accept more character's since this is a pretty big setting and such, and I can go without one or two characters. But of course all 4 would be absolutely lovely to have.

But I currently need;

And the application forms for them are here

Character Sheets/Applications

Angel

Name:

Wing tint: (Green/blue/whatever, it's just the tint of the feathers on your wings and your magic colour)

Weapon:

Rank: (Guardian, soul catcher, soul watcher, warrior, all that)

Physical description:

Personality:

Demon

Name:

Magic colour:

Weapon:

Physical description:

Personality:

Human

Name:

Physical Description:

Personality:

Weapon: (Optional)

Soul

Name:

Magic Colour:

Physical description:

Personality:

Restrictions for Species (In RP)

Angels should have their wings in their back when they are on earth.

Demons find it difficult to be in Heaven

Humans get a repercussions after they have been in the Further, usually it is a kind of fear inducing panic attack.

Souls can not be seen on earth, no matter how not transparent and real they are in the Further and everywhere else.

Restrictions for Species (In Application)

Angels, Demons, and Souls can be of an old age, but they are not old themselves. Please, keep it within the early 100’s (ex; 121, 136, 119) For Angels and Demons and for Souls they can be older (306, 289, 356) but they stick with the age they died at.
For Humans, well Humans die about the 100 mark while everyone else looks like spritely young people, so keep that in mind.

Also, don’t go nuts on the physical design of your character. Its cool if the demon has red highlighted hair because he’s like that, or for the Human to have blonde highlights or shitty purple dye colour because they are a teenager. But please don’t go with something like, red skin or blue teeth or something. Leave that kind of design to the animals and the scary monsters you may face.

Modes of transport

There is a train that goes through the Further, if you find any of the stations that it stops at then you can take it to anywhere in the Further and it stops at Heaven, Hell, and the Mortal realm.

Angel's can fly and have a teleportation power that let's them go to certain place

Demons also have that teleportation power, but it is more flexible about where it goes.
Both Angels and Demons can also go between the different realms through rifts they can open and close at whim.

Magic

All beings can use magic, it is a power that isn’t fully understood but it can be used by all.
For Angels and demons, this magic they can reach is simply done. They have been using it for their entire life, and they have gotten quite strong and well versed. Casting does not need words, but actions are needed. A swish of a hand, a stomp on the ground, a punch to a wall, these are all actions that can influence magic, and their are many more.
For Humans and Souls, their magic is more out of reach for them. Humans can train themselves to cast magic, but it is harder and more complex. Potions, powerful wands or items, years of training, and practice is what usually brings magic to a nice level for a human. Witches and Wizards, Witch Doctors and Mages, all the names for magic users in the past are just examples of that magic has been used in the past.
Souls are just dead Humans that have gone to live in the Further. Souls that used to be magic users in the mortal realm when they were alive have a small magical ability in their death, though it may not be as strong as the Angels and Demons, they are key magic users.

But Don’t worry Humans, even though you are lagging behind in the magic race, you are far ahead in the science one. And it is believed that Science is just magic explained.

I had to put it into a spoiler since it is a large amount of text, and I will probably be adding more when I realise that I’ve left some things out by accident.

And now for the other stuff.

Rules:
1. No God moding
2. Good Grammar and spelling
3. Listen to DM/s
4. Keep this Safe for Work
5. Make your post with quality
6. Keep swearing down to a minimum
7. And Please keep to one character unless we have discussed about it.
8. Enjoy!

Played Characters

Cinderscribe is playing- Nehlatia who is a Demon
Dovashy is playing- Zeph who is an Angel

Scribblegroove is playing- Thomas Gould who is a Human
Jolteon is playing- Parish who is a soul

Edited by Rascal61

Name: Rex Kannin

Physical Description: In shape, tall,

Personality: Calm, enthusiastic, optimistic, and happy

Weapon: Collapsable staff

Don't worry, I will be a valuable asset to this Roleplay and plan to make it enjoyable for everyone.

@,
Alright, lets go through this now. 
Human?  What colour hair? What colour eyes? What does he wear? Any certain features that stand out? A physical Description really shouldn't be 3 words. 
And for his Weapon, what other features other than it collapses? Any design? 

(edited)

Lets take a look-see... sure, I'll apply. Hope this isn't too over the top!

Demon

Name: Nehlatia

Magic colour: Yellow / Gold

Weapon: An ornate, oversized longsword and an oversized handgun - these are actually mostly for show as 'shooting' or 'slashing' with them is actually just a way to focus magic into a ranged or melee attack.

Physical description: With a physically imposing build, Nehlatia stops just short of being classified as 'heavy'. Muscled and toned, she stands taller and more imposing than what would be expected of a magic-wielding demon, with a commanding presence to go with it.

Thick, red hair falls as far as her shoulders and her eyes are a piercing green. She has a fairly narrow face compared to her body. Nehlatia wears tight fitting, blood-red leather 'armour' (which would have looked more fitting several hundred years ago) which is visible under a charcoal grey longcoat. She also wears a wide brimmed hat of the same colour on occasion. All details (such as buckles, buttons and so on) are made of gold.

Most of this is more for show that practicality: to give her a distinct appearance which won't easily be forgotten.

Personality: Haughty, arrogant and sarcastic, Nehlatia has a stubbornly unrelenting view of herself and her kind. She believe that Demons are a scapegoat - that they are no 'worse' that Angels but are simply the ones who have to do the dirty work: somebody has to after all, so while the 'incorruptibly pure' get all the praise and worship, she has come to accept that she must always represent fear and repulsion. She is very confident in her abilities and enjoys what she does and the reactions that she gets from others, even if it does get tedious after a while.

She is stubborn and persistent, refusing to back down from conflict and often being the one to cause it. She tends to argue with others just to hear them get frustrated. Her sense of humour can vary, but it can be somewhat more twisted than what would be considered 'acceptable' among humans.

Edited by Cinderscribe

@,Alright, lets go through this now. Human?  What colour hair? What colour eyes? What does he wear? Any certain features that stand out? A physical Description really shouldn't be 3 words. And for his Weapon, what other features other than it collapses? Any design?

Standard Human.

Brown hair curved to the left. Green colored eyes. Wears a simple orange zip hoodie and black sport pants. Usually has his hood on to conceal his face. Black sneakers custom for parkouring. Rex is healthy and fit, spends a good amount of time at the gym every week, he's slender, but tall as well. Slightly big hands and a generically sized body and head. Legs are average size and feet are normal size to fit his legs.

The collapsible bow staff has a dragon shape at both ends of the staff and also hasa grip for easy handling and holstering. Made from a special titanium that's durable and bendable. Rex is highly trained in it and has it for different uses other than just combat.

Can I ask a question before I start writing an OC for this RP.

Are the Angels supposed to be like the completely good side, or are they able to be grayed, morality-wise?

@@Dovashy,
Dovashy, Angel is just a species name. Most feel like they are morally right, because they think since they are angels they are right, but it depends completely on the individual. You can have an angel that is super good, or one that's borderline evil, or in between. 

@,
Absolutely Brilliant Cinder, I shall have to add you to the list! And I love her personality, since it does in fact fit with the overall view demons have of themselves. 

@,
I'm sorry Rex, but I'm going to have to say no to you. 

@@Dovashy,
There really isn't much order to them, since most are equal in job importance in Heaven. Really it's just to see where you need to be informed with, like if you were to go Gaurdian Angel I would have to list of all the certain rules a Guardian has to follow. But if you went with Soul Catcher or Soul watcher, or even Warrior, I would tell you all the experience you have in that rank and what you might know as that rank, and it also depends on how old you are also. 
Really, you could go with any, or make up your own that you think might fit, and then I just tell you what you should know as that rank. 

@,
With Demons, there isn't that kind of order. So Cinder, your alright, you get to do whatever you want. 

(edited)

@@Dovashy,Dovashy, Angel is just a species name. Most feel like they are morally right, because they think since they are angels they are right, but it depends completely on the individual. You can have an angel that is super good, or one that's borderline evil, or in between. @,Absolutely Brilliant Cinder, I shall have to add you to the list! And I love her personality, since it does in fact fit with the overall view demons have of themselves. @,I'm sorry Rex, but I'm going to have to say no to you.

Never Mind I respect your decision. Edited by ~TableFlippin_Rex~

@,
I don't approve your character. I think I've said it a couple times in the op, but I don't want ridiculous. Cinder's Character is perfect as a demon, but as a human I would have said no. Your character, I am also saying no too. 
And really, the behaviour your showing now isn't really helping your case, I'm sorry.

(edited)

Nickname: Zeph

Full Name: Zephyr Velocxites [Pronounced: Ve-lowks-sit-teese])

Species: Angel

Wing tint: Gold flecked white feathers

Weapon: In combat, she prefers to use her bow and arrow. However, when the time calls, she has a two gladius like swords which she uses. Her arrows are golden tipped, and made with fine craftsmanship.

Physical description: Her skin seems to glow with a golden aura when she is present. Her pure white hair flows down to her waist, and seems to waft as she moves. She wears a golden circlet, as is customary for a Guardian.

She wears the a leather cuirass, which allows her to be light on her feet, and move swiftly. She wears the golden cape of the Guardian’s, and she of a sleek, light build which is partly because she trains as an archer, and not a swordsman.

Personality: She is generally nice and peaceful however when provoked or angered, she is surrounded by a dark red aura. She can be cruel, especially when enacting revenge, and would make a fearful enemy. However, as an ally she is trustworthy and kind. She believes in equality, and pities the few demons who do not live up to their cruel name, but by association are treated in the same manner as their counterparts. She could also be called naive, due to her relatively young age as a Angel, and she can be a little too trusting for her own good.

Edited by Dovashy

@,I don't approve your character. I think I've said it a couple times in the op, but I don't want ridiculous. Cinder's Character is perfect as a demon, but as a human I would have said no. Your character, I am also saying no too. And really, the behaviour your showing now isn't really helping your case, I'm sorry.

Duly put.

My behavior? So instead of recommending my character playing a different species, you'd rather just not have me in the role play at all. Ok, I'm fine with that.

@,
No, you pretty much lost that chance. And since both species that your character might have possibly made it in too are now taken, I wouldn't be able to move you into the the other species. 

(edited)

@@Dovashy,
That's pretty alright, I'm just gonna want to make some tweaks though. 
Halo doesn't really exist in that universe, so you may have to get rid of that.  And Guardians are more of watchers, so golden chestplate may have to turn into a leather one with golden ornaments. 
But the rules that Guardians have to follow

1. You are to keep your charge alive until they die of old age or when it is appropriate for them too
2. Your charge is connected to your soul, and it may be said that they are your soul, so if they are killed you die also
3. Your charge can be anyone, anything, and you must protect them with your life.
4. You can only meet, and protect your charge at a certain point in their life. If you interfere with them before this point, you die but they live on without you protecting them.
5. If your soul dies, you die also

Guardians have a very personal connection with their charge, and it also forms with a type of love. Depending on who you have as a charge and what kind of person you are, factors in about what kind of love binds you to them. There are loopholes to the rules of course, and some have been able to get around them before. 

Rule 0: The DM's word is final.

Funnily enough Cinder, it's also rule number 3

3. Listen to DM/s
Edited by Rascal61

(edited)

Oh awesome! 

@

A light armour, like leather was going to be my first option. Since she's an archer.

With the "Halo" I was actually just making a reference to the glowing circle commonly seen around angels heads as something to compare it to. In actual fact, I was trying to say what she wears is metal, and its like a solid ring around her head (A circlet). Likewise, http://www.houseofchuckles.com/lf/p/pa-0111c.jpg  Is that acceptable, or? 

@ Thank you! Circlet is the word, I was actually trying to say that to begin with, but i'd forgotten what they were called. Had to go about explaining it confusingly. Too tired, brains not working. 

Edited by Dovashy

@,
Possibly, it could be a symbol or something to Zeph, or it could be a potential weapon/magic enhancer
@@Dovashy
Yeah, I know the good old halo and gold leaf wreath is usually a symbol of angel/saint status, and of course it was quite fashionable for the romans, but Angels aren't exactly how we know them. 
They would think it would be silly, their species is alot like humans, but just a little more advanced. They had the whole government thing down by the time dinos were having their go at the earth, and even though it has been a very long time since then, they stick with less complicated and magical weapons because thats the best way to defend and fight in the other realms. And they also speak a little ye olde because they can. 
Demons like their tech, but only those that spend an awful amount of time on Earth can properly use an iphone and such. Angels are hopeless unless they've spent an awful lot of time on Earth too.  

@@Dovashy,
I'll be participating as everything else, it would be a little too much for me to play a character and then play all the other characters that you people will interact with.