Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst anime ending.

Digit

So anime ends badly all the time usually due to lack of budget or writers just losing interest. So what is your hated anime ending.

Mine was the "end" of air gear in which they have this huge lead up to a much greater story they touch nothing on it and end after he accomplishes nothing. I went and read the manga afterwards but still it was a face threw a table rage for lack of any closure. So what anime ended and made you just be all the faaq?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fucking Oreimo. At least out of all the anime I've seen thus far (which isn't really saying much). I'd roast the shit out of it right now if I wasn't feeling so lazy.

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 2

Death Note, is it messed up I wanted Light to win in the end?

Death note was wierd as it had you rooting for both sides.

Fucking Oreimo. At least out of all the anime I've seen thus far (which isn't really saying much). I'd roast the shit out of it right now if I wasn't feeling so lazy.

Just getting into anime?

Death note was wierd as it had you rooting for both sides.

Just getting into anime?

Yep. Only other one I've watched (and finished) was Madoka.

Congratulations! Congratulations!

Yaaay...for what?

Yep. Only other one I've watched (and finished) was Madoka.

Well on behalf on anime watchers let me welcome you to it. Also if you ever want any suggestions feel free to message me your likes and dislikes aand I can put together a marathon list for you.

• Brohoof 1

Yaaay...for what?

Well on behalf on anime watchers let me welcome you to it. Also if you ever want any suggestions feel free to message me your likes and dislikes aand I can put together a marathon list for you.

Was referencing Evangelion's ending

Was referencing Evangelion's ending

Lol oh yeah, I've had to watch that anime 10 times and still have no idea what to think of that mind f*** ending.

(edited)

Samurai Champloo 'nuff said.

Hey now it ended with just as much closure as beebop did. With all my rage and feels on the floor longing for another episode that knew could never come.

Edited by Digit
  • Brohoof 1

I want to say DBZ just because I'm still bitter that they didn't end it after Cell(seriously that was like, the perfect ending >_> )

the worst ending in general is one that isnt an ending but a open letter for a continuation that will never happen. its so apparent and yet they feel they might come back to it or someone might finish it. tenjou tenge was one. the last episode was literally the cast getting ready for the thing the entire show has built up to and it having a line like "lets do this" freeze frame and end.

• Brohoof 1

I have to agree with you entirely on that one. It's so frustrating!

• Brohoof 1

Evangelion was completely screwed up at the end; the movie made it somewhat more tolerable. (Though no less weird.)

Fruits Basket was disappointingly stunted considering how much longer the manga ran. That show could really use a FMA: Brotherhood style reboot. It was beautiful, but it could have ended so much better.

(Cowboy Bebop spoiler ahead.)

I refuse to believe Spike is dead at the end of Cowboy Bebop. Apparently, the writer refuses to confirm or deny it anyway. I love everything about that show though, has to be my all-time favourite.

(edited)

Fucking Nurarihyon No Mago! It ended at the climax point where the demon god was summoned, and..it ended..wtf

Hopefully nothing bad happens to Attack on Titan...i will raise hell (and summon dean <-- supernatural reference) if AoT ends badly

:o

Edited by QuartermasterBrony

the worst ending in general is one that isnt an ending but a open letter for a continuation that will never happen. its so apparent and yet they feel they might come back to it or someone might finish it. tenjou tenge was one. the last episode was literally the cast getting ready for the thing the entire show has built up to and it having a line like "lets do this" freeze frame and end.

Endings like this are the ones that annoy me the most. The top three that annoyed me for this are:

Pandora Hearts

Highschool of the Dead

Trinity Blood

I've heard HSotD might be getting a season 2 but I highly doubt either of the others ever will.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Air Gear and High School of the Dead. Mass cliff hangers that make you require to read the books. HSotD maybe getting a season 2 but I kinda doubt it after the long breaks the manga author loves taking.

Edited by Noire Panzer

Endings like this are the ones that annoy me the most. The top three that annoyed me for this are:

Pandora Hearts

Highschool of the Dead

Trinity Blood

I've heard HSotD might be getting a season 2 but I highly doubt either of the others ever will.

if you want an open ending make it more of a after credits scene deal. like marvel movies because even if there isnt more theres always an open door

Air Gear and High School of the Dead. Mass cliff hangers that make you require to read the books. HSotD maybe getting a season 2 but I kinda doubt it after the long breaks the manga author lovers taking.

HSoTD has been confirmed for a season 2 think its supposed to air in the winter 2014 season

HSoTD has been confirmed for a season 2 think its supposed to air in the winter 2014 season

Oh. On that case then sweet! Thought I don't like it when they leave it that open ended but I can understand you want people to get your books but stiiiiiill xD... that's just me griping about it.

Oh. On that case then sweet! Thought I don't like it when they leave it that open ended but I can understand you want people to get your books but stiiiiiill xD... that's just me griping about it.

Did you watch the OVA about them on the island.

Oh forgot to mention Gantz that ended so badly that the day i finished it I went and bought all the up to date manga just to see the actual story.