Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Taco Bell Doritos Locos Tacos

Mr. Wobbels

I actually like them, but the main thing I like is that taco holder. That is genious! I buy the locos tacos just for that so I can use it for my other tacos.

This. The taco is okay, the taco holder is fucking genius.

Anyway, grilled 5 layer burritos FTW. Meal deal #4, ask for it to be grilled, grab some Dr. Pepper or Mt. Dew, enjoy life.

Man, last time I had anything from taco bell, my butt became a poop cannon. Very uncomfortable, but that chalupa was delicious :D

At any rate, I may just bite the proverbial bullet and try this one out; I know I'll love the taste, but my stomach won't love me, that's for sure.

I had one and loved it but I really love Taco Bell in general. Yes, it's bad for me blah blah blah but I don't care. I also love McDonald's and other fast food joints. Sue me! :P

I shall quote the random cashier at taco bell:

"It's an explosion of yummy and delicious flavor in your mouth!"

must... resist urge to say thats what she said

anyways yes i had one even i have time on my own, It was an explosion of yummy and delicious flavor in my mouth :3

• Brohoof 1

I had one and loved it but I really love Taco Bell in general. Yes, it's bad for me blah blah blah but I don't care. I also love McDonald's and other fast food joints. Sue me! :P

You're in a thread about fast food. No one is judging you lol :P

(edited)

Ewww taco bell, I only like Mexican tacos, and i despise taco bell,

I can eat tacos from Taco Bell, but the food at that place is nothing special, so I have not bothered going to Taco Bell for years. On the other hoof, the tacos I bought from street vendors in Mexico City (I visited Mexico City in early 2009) were simply astounding, and none of the tacos over here in the USA can even be compared to such food (the tacos that many people are familiar with over here in the USA are as fake as a three dollar bill)! What I would not give to eat such genuine tacos again!

I should probalby do some research and attempt to make tacos that are close to the authentic Mexican ones someday.

Edited by M14Brony
  • Brohoof 1

I can eat tacos from Taco Bell, but the food at that place is nothing special, so I have not bothered going to Taco Bell for years. On the other hoof, the tacos I bought from street vendors in Mexico City (I visited Mexico City in early 2009) were simply astounding, and none of the tacos over here in the USA can even be compared to such food (the tacos that many people are familiar with over here in the USA are as fake as a three dollar bill)! What I would not give to eat such genuine tacos again!

Well you certainly know your tacos, coincidentally why is Taco Bell even allowed to call them tacos.

Don't think I ever had one of those. My area is very populated with great pizza places and Mexican restaurants. So, at this point I don't really go to Taco Bell, for the same reason I don't really get Pizza Hut, Dominos, and Papa Johns. Because I have to many places to choose from that are in my opinion better. But, that's just me.

I should probalby do some research and attempt to make tacos that are close to the authentic Mexican ones someday.

I live in California, 8 miles away from the border. Trust me, there are places in America that sell real Mexican food; they're called taco trucks, and people's houses. :lol:

Unfortunately, you live in Minnesota? That's harsh, dude. You should open up a real, Mexican food taco truck up there and make BILLIONS!

Two tricks to making godly tacos: thinly-sliced, refried meat, lime juice and a BUTLOAD of cilantro. Make sure everything is freshly made, especially the tortillas (ah, the smell of handmade tortillas *GURGLE*), and you're well on your way to making some rocking tacos.

Still not as good as the clams I had in Ensenada, though. OHGOODLORD! ^_^

(edited)

You're in a thread about fast food. No one is judging you lol :P

And then you see the posts under mine and can understand why I posted as I did. People LOVE to be judgmental about fast food and those who eat it (occasionally). -_-

And this goes for the "EWWWW" crowd...

I know Taco Bell isn't authentic Mexican cuisine and I don't go there looking for such. I like Taco Bell for their fast food tacos, burritos, and nachos. It's not real and it's not healthy and I DON'T CARE. I don't need to be enlightened with real Mexican food (which btw I do eat and love - tis my favorite) or talked down to for my poor taste in food. Thanks! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Edited by Jemboi

I've never been and I don't plan on going. I don't eat fast food :P

(Also, I read the fanfiction "The Fart." *shudders*)

I've never been and I don't plan on going. I don't eat fast food :P

(Also, I read the fanfiction "The Fart." *shudders*)

Everyone thinks that this is a Taco Bell thread. It's a thread about a specific taco, not whether or not you've been to Taco Bell.

Well you certainly know your tacos, coincidentally why is Taco Bell even allowed to call them tacos.

That is a very good question. I guess there is a reason why a person I once knew always referred to Taco Bell as "Taco Hell." :P

I live in California, 8 miles away from the border. Trust me, there are places in America that sell real Mexican food; they're called taco trucks, and people's houses. :lol:

Unfortunately, I do not manage to visit my friends often (we have conflicting work schedules and the like), but I do have Latino friends that do know how to make such food.

I don't recall ever encountering a taco truck. Then again, I have never really bothered looking for one either.

Unfortunately, you live in Minnesota? That's harsh, dude. You should open up a real, Mexican food taco truck up there and make BILLIONS!

I am not yet experienced with making such tacos, silly. :P

Two tricks to making godly tacos: thinly-sliced, refried meat, lime juice and a BUTLOAD of cilantro. Make sure everything is freshly made, especially the tortillas (ah, the smell of handmade tortillas *GURGLE*), and you're well on your way to making some rocking tacos.

I will keep this in mind. ;)

Still not as good as the clams I had in Ensenada, though. OHGOODLORD! ^_^

Oddly, I have never had clams before. Then again, I was raised in a family that does not like seafood, so I never got much exposure to such things.

Oddly, I have never had clams before. Then again, I was raised in a family that does not like seafood, so I never got much exposure to such things.

B*tches don't know bout my Maine fried clams.

B*tches don't know bout my Maine fried clams.

I know I don't, but I'm sure they're amazing. I'll trade some homemade chili verde and tortillas for some fried clams!