Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your one guilty pleasure?

Rarity Paige Belle

Browsing 4chan. Collecting images there and seeing all of the arguments always puts a stupid grin on my face.

All of Knuckles's rap songs in Sonic Adventure 2.

My favourite being Pumpkin Hill.

Pumpkin Hill was the fucking shit man

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

One guilty pleasure of mine is listening to cheesy brony music. Much of it is good, and some of it is... er... cheesy.

Edited by Greppertas
  • Brohoof 1

My guilty pleasure used to be watching wwf/wwe until just in the last few years when the wrestler gimmicks and storyline just got to be simply unbearable. I still watch it even now and then but I just can't handle how bad it is lately. Disclaimer: prof wrestling is not a sport,  it is physical entertainment by bodybuilders. It is not fake, it is planned. Big diff. 

Also, watching MLP of course, and rewatching movies from my childhood over and over and over. And over.

Playing any LOZ game over and over.

Mine mostly have to do with TV looks like.  

• 3 weeks later...

Guilty pleasures?

I don't feel any guilt for enjoying things. If I enjoy something, then I enjoy it. What need is there to be guilty about them, unless your pleasure is thievery, vandalism, murder, or any other malevolent deeds?

None of those I enjoy, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

Watching my little pony, cheesy or girly music videos, like caramel dansen, backstreet boys, n'sync, britney spears. Oh yeah and I have some pretty taboo sexual fetishes :o

MLP. I can't count on most people I know to understand. Even less when it comes to... uh... 'Less innocent' content.

Also, as common as it is, alcohol. It's already bad for you but if I drink alone then I just start to feel dirty.

• Brohoof 1

Alcohol. But I should really not drink as much, I've seen too many people succumb to alcoholism.

But I get so stressssed.