Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies: Cancer of the Internet?

Overdaul

It's just I never seen anything like that before... not even on clop sites.

Me neither, which is why I said over and over again that I doubted that Scum had seen this poll. I don't want to call anyone a liar, but it's hard to believe something that extreme without any evidence proving it to be true.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm.  According to the internet, we are cancer, you say?  Interesting phrase, if you think about it.  "According to the internet..."  The internet is not one being, not some dude like the Matrix Architect that sits in a big round room deciding what's what.  This forum is on the internet, and according to the folks here, we be some pretty ok guys and gals.  Just depends where you're looking and who you choose to listen to.  According to some people on the internet, we are the cancer of the internet.  And, of course, they are just narrow minded fools.

Don't hate, appreciate.

They can call us names and perceive us as things that we are not, but it doesn't matter any to is because we know we're just as good if not better than everyone else.

Stay frosty everypony.

I don't know the context of that phrase "cancer of the internet," but in some contexts, the word "cancer" wouldn't necessarily be negative, so it could be fine to call it that. Provided that the source makes it obvious that the fandom is a GOOD thing.

• 3 months later...

Only if you think you are pure cancer to the rest of the internet then you are cancer.

I don't believe I'm cancer because I don't spam and I'm not a jerk.

...Most of the time.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...

According to the Internet, the Bronies were everywhere. I saw only Rainbow Dash avatars at one point. But who is the Internet to judge? If Bronies were the Internet in the first place.