Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Two Sentence Creepy Stories

NavelColt

Anyone who follows 9gag and alike sites will know these. Share your own, or just post some creepy ones you found particularly chilling. Feel free to post humorous ones on occasion, should they show up, or you think of one.

* Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sound of scratching at my door while going to sleep. Now that I live alone, it's far more unsettling.

* My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help.

* Working the night shift alone, tonight. There is a face in the cellar staring at the security camera.

* You hear your mom calling you into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs you hear a whisper from the closet saying “Don’t go down there honey, I heard it too.”

* At first I thought someone was knocking on the bedroom window pane. But after a second time, I knew it was coming from the bathroom mirror.

* The same white car drives by me without a sound, and reappears again to do the same whenever I look back. I only wish there weren't footsteps just behind me, that only stopped when I look over my shoulder. (My own)

--

Lawlzy ones, now that anyone who's currently in a nighttime timezone has become slightly more paranoid.

@ & @@Feld0

* I needed to quickly run a SQL command to update a single row in an Oracle DB table at work. To my horror, it came back with “–2,378,231 rows affected.

Everyone else

* Day 312. Still no internet.

* “Mesa called Jar-Jar Binks. Mesa your humble servant.”

* I was stoned. And Taco Bell was closed.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

* I was stoned. And Taco Bell was closed.

Wow, this is so scary, it's just wrong.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Brohoof 3

Here's one. It's pretty scary. You might wanna bare down.

The last man on earth heard a knock at the door.

Is one sentence, not two. B&.

(edited)

While watching a PDP video, I put on my headphones and maxed out the volume. And then my ears started to bleed.

Edited by Edgeworth1001

There was something that didn't quite feel right about this photoshop document.

I then realized I was working in the wrong layer the whole time.

While watching a PDP video, I put on my headphones and maxed out the volume. And then my ears started to bleed.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

a customer ordered a krabby patty with cheese

when he took a bite, there was no cheese

Edited by Steve
  • Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...
(edited)

One day I saw my 28 year old brother talk to my sister. She's been dead for 20 years.

Note: I do not have a 28 year old brother or sister.

Edited by Shift