Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where to go to watch the show?

MagLocal

Hmmm...

You may have actually grabbed my friend's torrent. I didn't have to go there to get it though. She grabbed all the iTunes episodes (by nefarious means without exchanging any money) and gave them to me over time on thumb drives. I now have every darn episode, including Equestria Girls, with no pop-ups or HUB branding. They're on three different hard drives, stored in my tablet, and also burned to DVDs. She's not really a Pegasister, but is really cool and did it as a favor for me since I don't get The Hub network.

PS. I also have Derpy's ORIGINAL voice!

I have all 4 seasons, every episode, too (as well as EQG).  I don't know whose I downloaded tbh.  But I know that I downloaded from multiple users.  I may have some from your friend, and then again maybe not, idk.  The Hub thing doesn't bother me at all, though.  Some of mine have it, some don't, and I don't even care.

I am 99% sure that I too have the original Derpy version.  I assume you speak of the episode where she damages city hall, correct?

• Brohoof 1

I was going to use a pirated version of the show, thinking I had the ownership of it because of Netflix. But I was told that Netflix doesn't give you the ownership as if you had a copy. 

So at least for me, it's Netflix in the living room when everyone's gone. (Not really closet brony.)

I have all 4 seasons, every episode, too (as well as EQG).  I don't know whose I downloaded tbh.  But I know that I downloaded from multiple users.  I may have some from your friend, and then again maybe not, idk.  The Hub thing doesn't bother me at all, though.  Some of mine have it, some don't, and I don't even care.

I am 99% sure that I too have the original Derpy version.  I assume you speak of the episode where she damages city hall, correct?

Eeyup!

I have the unedited version as broadcast originally.

• Brohoof 1

Get netflix, get a laptop and a projector as well as powerful speakers.

Now go to the middle of a busy high street and set up the rig, and now use the projector to play MLP of the side of a building, get some chairs and watch the closet bronies join you.

• Brohoof 2

Get netflix, get a laptop and a projector as well as powerful speakers.

Now go to the middle of a busy high street and set up the rig, and now use the projector to play MLP of the side of a building, get some chairs and watch the closet bronies join you.

Hyper - you've gotta have balls of steel to do something like that.  But dude, that would be awesome.  

• Brohoof 1

I watch them on Netflix. It's only $8 a month unlimited streaming and I don't pirate stuff. I also have seasons 1-3 on dvd.