Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming which mario character do you hate more?

powerpuff-tsubasa

fudge you! Princess Peach and Daisy  are awesome!

I agree Birdo is pig-dog disgusting

Baby rosalina, peach and daisy should had been aborted

hey! it's not nice to belittle other people's opinions. if you like peach and daisy, sure! but don't say that in front of me.

i may be a little against peach and daisy fan >_>  >_>

• Brohoof 1

Hey Birdo's awesome; don't hate on the Birdo lol.  He / she / whatever is the first openly transgender character in gaming history.  And when you need a fresh egg that didn't pop out of Yoshi's who-knows-what: Birdo's your girl.  Or...  You know what I mean.  Also, I don't hate any of those characters.  Because I don't waste time (or hatred) hating fictional video game princesses and / or babies and / or dinosaur-like egg-spewing potential transgender characters that are awesome.

Though I'll admit that Waluigi terrifies me.

• Brohoof 3

i just ****ing want to kill those b*tches -.-

i've got lots, but too tired to come up with another hated mario character...

Someone's played a little too much Mario Kart 8 tonight ;D

That being said, I would have to say that I hate toad, lemmy, iggy, and lakitu the most.

It's a particular kind of frustration when you get passed by a gold-shrooming toad right before the end of your last lap.  It's not like you lost to Mario or something, it's TOAD..  THE BITCH OF THE WHOLE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!

Me:  "YES!  Almost at the finish line to score my last three-star gold trophy!"

*passed by toad with gold-shroom*

Toad:  "Haaahaaaaa!!!   BIIITCCCHHH!!!!"           *flips me the bird*

Me:  "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

Edited by John
  • Brohoof 2

Someone's played a little too much Mario Kart 8 tonight ;D

That being said, I would have to say that I hate toad, lemmy, iggy, and lakitu the most.

It's a particular kind of frustration when you get passed by a gold-shrooming toad right before the end of your last lap.  It's not like you lost to Mario or something, it's TOAD..  THE BITCH OF THE WHOLE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!

Me:  "YES!  Almost at the finish line to score my last three-star gold trophy!"

*passed by toad with gold-shroom*

Toad:  "Haaahaaaaa!!!   BIIITCCCHHH!!!!"           *flips me the bird*

Me:  "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

hahahhaha. i agree. toad is also annoying. got to be honest, i never played mario kart 8 before. just mario kart ds and wii. i just want to share those since they're always stuck in my head a lot

Hey Birdo's awesome; don't hate on the Birdo lol.  He / she / whatever is the first openly transgender character in gaming history.  And when you need a fresh egg that didn't pop out of Yoshi's who-knows-what: Birdo's your girl.  Or...  You know what I mean.  Also, I don't hate any of those characters.  Because I don't waste time (or hatred) hating fictional video game princesses and / or babies and / or dinosaur-like egg-spewing potential transgender characters that are awesome.

no no no. i'm trying to say these characters i posted were my least favs of all time.

Peach and Daisy are HOT in Mario Strikers Charged:

Why can't they be like that in any other games?

Well, 'cause princesses aren't usually sexy in video games. They are really fat little things dressed up in big poofy dresses and a totally girly outlook. And in that game they are playing sports. Peach in her regular dress...slips, falls, goes to surgery. Since their creators wanted them to have room to play sports, they made them wear sexy outfits.

• Brohoof 1

Daisy is sooooo overrated. I hate her! Also Peach and Toad. They are so annoying...

Itza Go!

Who hates Mario?

mario's ok. what makes me hate him is constantly saving the stupid princess peach.

Peach and Daisy are HOT in Mario Strikers Charged:

Why can't they be like that in any other games?

fck those girls. they're just a bunch of sluts who show off their asses (nooooo offense!)

Well, 'cause princesses aren't usually sexy in video games. They are really fat little things dressed up in big poofy dresses and a totally girly outlook. And in that game they are playing sports. Peach in her regular dress...slips, falls, goes to surgery. Since their creators wanted them to have room to play sports, they made them wear sexy outfits.

agreeed. nintendo wanted those b*tches to wear sexy shit. but that just makes them look even sluttier

one way to hate mario? it's THIS!!

post-29170-0-77882700-1408757010_thumb.jpg

Why does everyone hate Daisy and consistently call her and Peach sluts? They wear more clothing than many other female characters in video games, even in their "sexy" or "slutty" outfits, depending on who here is talking. In addition, Peach was one of the first mainstream female characters to exist that was playable.

I personally love Daisy. She's one of my favourite video game characters design-wise, and I think that she's pretty cute personality-wise as well. I do like Peach a lot, too, though not quite as much.

Also apparently no one remembers Super Princess Peach. I LOVED that game to bits, despite all the criticism it got.

My favourite character overall is Wario, though. I've always been a fan since I first saw him.

I don't like Yoshi or Rosalina or any of the baby characters (they seem lazy).

• Brohoof 1

I don't know why, but I never really liked the main protagonists, Mario and Luigi. >_<
I prefer Toad, Peach, and Rosalina. Any of those three characters automatically makes me love a Mario game. haha

Why does everyone hate Daisy and consistently call her and Peach sluts? They wear more clothing than many other female characters in video games, even in their "sexy" or "slutty" outfits, depending on who here is talking. In addition, Peach was one of the first mainstream female characters to exist that was playable.

I personally love Daisy. She's one of my favourite video game characters design-wise, and I think that she's pretty cute personality-wise as well. I do like Peach a lot, too, though not quite as much.

Also apparently no one remembers Super Princess Peach. I LOVED that game to bits, despite all the criticism it got.

My favourite character overall is Wario, though. I've always been a fan since I first saw him.

I don't like Yoshi or Rosalina or any of the baby characters (they seem lazy).

that's how we think whenever we see those "princesses" (truthfully, i never liked peach and daisy and i honestly believed they look like skanks) glad u liked wario as ur fav. character cuz he's mines as well.

Yeah Birdo just wants to be loved...  And to play baseball, apparently.

attachicon.gifMP8 Birdo.jpgattachicon.gifMP9 Birdo.pngattachicon.gifBirdo Baseball.jpgattachicon.gifMSS Birdo.jpg

Sorry Birdo, as much as I'm cool with your sexual orientation, respect my personal space. Anyways, I've never hated any character, other than some villains for...... being cruel and awesome villains for Mario standards (I'M LOOKING AT YOU SHADOW QUEEN). But recently, there came a character that in my opinion, shouldn't  exist, Lubba, from Mario Galaxy 2  >_>

480px-SMG2_Lubba.png

• Brohoof 1