Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming which mario character do you hate more?

powerpuff-tsubasa

i don't want to be rude on your opinion, but birdo should be aborted. she's too hideous for people to love her  :comeatus: i never liked that ugly thing though

Admittedly, I probably don't possess as deep an understanding of Birdo-species reproduction as yourself, but I don't think someone who's already been born can be aborted.  I think that's just called murder at that point. xD

• Brohoof 2

Admittedly, I probably don't possess as deep an understanding of Birdo-species reproduction as yourself, but I don't think someone who's already been born can be aborted.  I think that's just called murder at that point. xD

perhaps using "executive" is better

one more thing: does anybody here hate mario, toad, funky kong, those rock-spitting creatures that appear in both mario galaxies?

I never liked Mario and i used to choose to be second player just to play with Luigi. But if there's some characters i really hate are the rabbits, those things deserve to burn in hell.

influencemap__03___super_mario_64_by_bak

I also hate Lubba, Rosalina was so much better

Edited by Fawkes The Phoenix
  • Brohoof 1

I wouldn't use the word "hate". I prefer "dislike". That said, I dislike Birdo because of her look and her voice is too weird for me, which is saying something. Characters like Daisy I like because of her tomboyish personality, and the babies I don't mind that much.

I don't like daisy. She only shows up to play sports and say HAI IM DAISY

At least Waluigi was the main villain in Mario DDR (and yes, that exists)

• Brohoof 2

Not a massive fan of Mario, but I cannot stand Wario. His whole character is repulsive and annoying, and I didn't like playing him on Super Smash Bros: Brawl.

I don't like daisy. She only shows up to play sports and say HAI IM DAISY

At least Waluigi was the main villain in Mario DDR (and yes, that exists)

thumbs up for waluigi. but i agree with ur disliking for daisy. she's always a bad sport and a bitch to other people

The closest I can probably go is Donkey Kong, but that's only because he's the one who's always tailing you when you're in 1st place as Yoshi in Mario Kart 8, going right ahead of you while flipping the bird when you make one small mistake, losing your position.

Yoshi is my overall favourite, by the way. I just want to give him a big hug...

Edited by Mars Caramel
  • Brohoof 1

awww. what made u not like her?

She is annoying.

Her voice is annoying, her design is ugly, and I just find her appealing overall.

I know people have a specific dislike for Peach and Daisy, but I don't have that much of a hatred of them. Namely 'cause of this series of fan comics that this fellow made a long while back.

But there's one character from the Mario universe that drove me nuts the first time I played against him and still does to this day: motherflippin' Bouldergeist.

Bouldergeist_SMG.png

Tentacoolio from Skyward Sword it my most hated boss out of all time, but this big douche takes a very close second. He was purposely designed to make my life miserable. Yeah, I know, once you get the pattern down he's pathetically easy, but I've had a lot of bad luck with those boos. He's ruined my runs half of the time. Rrrrrrr...

While I can see the point in hating them for being annoying and having no personality, it begs the question why Waluigi is not on this list.

Furthermore, I hate Mario the most. Wheras they are annoying and have no personality, Mario is a communist psychopath who puts baby monkeys in death traps, shits on his brother;'s dreams, and gets pleasure in physically crushing innocent creatures.

• Brohoof 3

Mario is up there, mainly because I have ALWAYS preferred Luigi. I always picked him in Mario Kart and Mario Party. He never gets enough spotlight ever thanks to his brother and his girlfriend that always gets taken away on purpose, so I don't like Peach either very much. She got her own game! Da wut now? At least Luigi's Mansion exists, love those games. Daisy is one of those characters that just doesn't have any appeal to me either.

This is it some official character but I have to say it: The piano from Mario 64 in Boo's Mansion. That thing was creepy, still is. Hate that thing.

By the why, I like Birdo. Heitshesomething is so strange that there is something to like. Don't ask, I don't know either.

• Brohoof 1

Mario is up there, mainly because I have ALWAYS preferred Luigi. I always picked him in Mario Kart and Mario Party. He never gets enough spotlight ever thanks to his brother and his girlfriend that always gets taken away on purpose, so I don't like Peach either very much. She got her own game! Da wut now? At least Luigi's Mansion exists, love those games. Daisy is one of those characters that just doesn't have any appeal to me either.

This is it some official character but I have to say it: The piano from Mario 64 in Boo's Mansion. That thing was creepy, still is. Hate that thing.

By the why, I like Birdo. Heitshesomething is so strange that there is something to like. Don't ask, I don't know either.

i hate it when peach gets her own game. i heard of it and it does look stupid. it bugs me why would peach get her own game. for me. she's a brat >:(

I'm not a really big fan of the baby-alternative characters either. Idk, Baby Mario and Luigi were pretty cool in Partners in Time, but after a while, it seemed like everyone had a baby-alternative just for the purpose of having one.

Heheh, I also find those gearheads pretty annoying :lol:. This guy was also annoying in Yoshi's Story (just ground pound next to him if you're still trying to pass him).

2006604-pak_e._derm_trophy.png

I don't like the baby versions of the characters. As my friend pointed out sometime ago, they took up space in the roster for Mario Kart 8 that should have been used for more unique/well known characters like King Boo and Dry Bones. -_- Also, the whole concept of having baby versions just seems silly IMO.

My favorite character is Waluigi, and here's 10 reasons why: http://www.gamervision.com/users/coop/articles/ten_reasons_waluigi_is_awesome

I'm that person ;).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Heheh, I also find those gearheads pretty annoying :lol:

finally i'm not the only one who hated those grandma-looking robots! they are such prissies, like if u don't finish cleaning shit in the given amount of time, they yell at you. I honestly wouldn't imagine if i see someone who treats his workers in reality. i swear! the more tries i try to "help", i just want to beat that stupid robot's arms off, just to teach him it's not nice to treat players with this attitude. :angry:  :angry:

p.s. i did fuss a lot on those "cleaning up the shit" game in both galaxies because those gear heads were a pain in the ass. those bastards even forced u to cough up a life if u don't get the exact amount of purple coins in purple coins challenge  :(  :(

Edited by WarioGal
  • Brohoof 2