Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Series: TribeThree PEOPLE WANTED!

Primarch Fulgrim

I want to pitch this series bases on a Youtube series called TribeTwelve

I am going to need animation staff and voice actors for male characters and others as I am writing the script now. I am planning to add voice lines to characters like the Observer and Firebrand who don't usually talk, but I'm probably going to be the Observer.(If anyone wants to help with that, I would REALLY APPRECIATE THAT PM ME THO!!!!)

If interested, please post here or PM me.

P. S. I need people who also can do this kind of animation(Turn your sound down at :45 for your own good)

P. S. S: The guy featured in most of this video is the Observer :)

ROLES (so far...)

Camera Flash: Male, young adult, photographer/filmer. Attending collage at Canterlot University, but goes to Ponyville often to film and take pictures. Main charachter(He's basically Noah) just a normal pony. But I'm looking for people who can make his voice reflect his moods.

Trying to find this a name: Male, young adult(he is basically the Milo Asher of this whole thing) Works in Manehattan, but came to visit his cousin, Camera Flash. Again, just a run-of-the-mill kinda guy. But is kinda mysterious, and keeps running away from something that Camera can't find.

The Observer: Male, scratchy, pained voice. Stalks Camera and sends strange things to Camera's house. Trying to get camera to diverge a journal his grandfather has to him.

TBC

Edited by TheRainbowDashNinja

If you ever need female voices, I'm happy to help. Unfortunately, I'm not so great at male voices yet.

Also, you can check out the VA Guild, there are plenty of male VAs there who can help.

Edited by DoctorMcCrimmon

I'm looking for normal voices, so just about anything will work, I might need people who can adapt to moods for main characters.(There are few of them) What i really need are animators and writers. I can write some, but I want others to help and raise their opinion. As for animating, i can't, so I would like animators that can animate as close to the show as possible and about as smooth as possible.(I know that's asking a lot, but i want this to be huge!)

I can help you out here. I can do a variety of impressions. Can you tell us when the audition lines are going to be here? And the deadlines? I got a cold at the moment but hopefully they won't affect my voice acting. If you want I got my examples here:

Voice impressions / acting: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo4PHeZc5sz7y4vIUrqdpha1r5ovEEgTG

Singing: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo4PHeZc5sz7T1p2H5ciSJXAe0-moFIQJ

I can help you out here. I can do a variety of impressions. Can you tell us when the audition lines are going to be here? And the deadlines? I got a cold at the moment but hopefully they won't affect my voice acting. If you want I got my examples here:

I is ok, my friend, with the absence of a full script, I can not yet give out auditon lines. There aren't any deadlines, But I am posting the character list now.(this is an estimate, I am putting in roles for all the chracters in the series, but they might not all come in at the start. I am also probably going to be doing the main character, Photo Flash, and the Observer, but I am putting them up on the list anyway to see if someone can do them better than me.) Lines will be coming shortly, you may start then.(Or now, if you want to recite lines from the origional TribeTwelve series for your desired chracter that is also fine.)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else here, i was expecting a little more.

I'll loan a hoof, Camera Flash sounds just up my alley. I'll have a mic by next Friday so PM me if the spot is still available and you want to hear what I have in mind.

Edited by Telling Detail

I'll loan a hoof, Camera Flash sounds just up my alley. I'll have a mic by next Friday so PM me if the spot is still available and you want to hear what I have in mind.

Sure! I'll try to get you some lines soon. But we won't be officially choosing until we got some writing stuff down.