Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Pokémon Adventure!

The Narwhal Muffin

Well darn. I was hopeing to start near Ya. My chara had moved to new bark town just before the start of the RP. Should I have her visiting professor oak to keep the characters close?

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Meanwhile, I just go to Prof. Oak directly XD

By the way, we all go to Oak to receive a Pokedex right?

Also, I may need add a starter pokemon as a second pokemon, since everyone else have one. I'm asking since I need Beerus Starlit Sky's approval first.

Alrighty then, here's the second pokemon.

Pokémon: Chimchar

Nickname:-

Level: 10

Nature: Adamant

Moves: Scratch, Leer, Ember, Taunt

Brief Bio: Prof. Oak gave this Chimchar as a starter pokemon. Although Zack can chose from the other 6 Fire Pokemon, Chimchar was exceptionally more determined than the other 5. 

Appearance:  Chimchar is 10 cm taller than the Pokemon database suggest. 

Edited by Definitely Not Udyr

I like the super long RP posts! It makes it look much more complete. I'm usually typing on my iPad so it's harder to type anything of length, so it's really good to see really long posts

Also, I'm wondering about catching pokemon. Will it be anime rules where any pokemon can be caught anywhere? (e.g, starter Pokemon can be caught) or will it be video game rules where certain pokemon can only be caught in certain areas?

You know, beforehand I had a plan to catch a special Pokemon (Larvesta) when the gang went to Viridian forest. The forest typically has tons of bug Pokemon so it kinda fits. 

EDIT: Made this character list (VocaloidOtaku RP world do this all the time) so people can reference others easily. Haven't made one for Peytonjay since he haven't post anything. Starlit Sky, please CP this to first post.

Starlit Sky

Name: Sean

Hometown: New Bark Town
Backstory: Not too much. Born and raised in New Bark Town.
Short description: Strong hearted. Well meaning, but at times dull or mischievous. Typical Nakama-type hero.
Appearance: Somewhat-long, dirty-blonde hair. Hazel eyes. No hat, green long sleeve undershirt. Red coat. Black bangs and shoes.

Pokémon
Pokémon: Cyndaquil
Nickname: Ignis (Iggy)
Nature: mild
Moves: tackle, leer, smokescreen, ember
Breed bio: laid-back and relaxed, but still capable of obedience if he agrees with the command. Hard to control, but very trusting once a bond is formed.
Appearance: Much like all Cyndaquils, but his blue is almost black.

Pokémon: Eevee
Nickname: Vee
Level:10
Nature: Calm
Moves: Swift, baby doll eyes, tackle, tail whip,
Brief Bio: exited and energetic. Very easily scared, but capable of standing up and taking command when the need arises.
Appearance: normal

Senatus Romanus

Name: Andrew

Hometown: Cerulean City

Backstory: His Father was a trainer and his mother studied pokemon, He was always fascinated by pokemon, especially water pokemon. His Father introduced him to his first pokemon when he was 8, He named him Splash. He enjoys studying the habits of Splash and other types of water pokemon. He would travel to the nearest beach on the weekends just to study the pokemon.

Short description: Intelligent, Brave, Loyal, Childish, curious sometimes to curious which can get him into trouble.

Appearance: Medium length, curly, dirty blond hair. Their is one curl that seems to stick out (He calls it "The Curl"). He is a tall, average sized, Caucasian male with aqua colored eyes that are also grey around the edge of the iris. He wears a blue T-shirt and a red over shirt, He never buttons it though. He wears light blue jeans and has white shoes. He also wears glasses and has a faint scare on his left cheek from when he fell as a kid.

Pokémon

Pokémon: Squirtle

Nickname: Splash

Nature: Relaxed

Moves: Tackle, Tail whip, Water gun, Withdraw

Brief Bio: Splash was born because of breeding not natural mating. Unlike most pokemon, Splash does not spend time in his pokeball unless he needs to, instead he either walks along side Andrew or he goes into his shell and is carried around in Andrew's backpack. Him and Andrew are closer then a Oxygen atom and a helium atom (that is very close)

Appearance: He looks like a normal Squirtle except that he has bubbles painted on his shell.

Pokémon: Horsea

Nickname: Aqua

Level: 8

Nature: Timid

Moves: Water Gun, Smokescreen, Leer

Brief Bio: Aqua was caught by Andrew about a year after Splash was given to him. Andrew kept her in a pool and studied her until he was finally old enough to become a trainer. She usually retreated when Andrew ever came near her, but after a while she learned to trust him and She became good friends with Andrew, but she is still shy around Splash.

Appearance: She looks like a normal Horsea

Midnight_Aurora

Name: Lunia
Hometown: Pallet Town
Backstory: Born and raised in Pallet Town. Moved to New Bark Town when she was 10. Gained her Eevee Sylva from her mom just before they moved. The professor gave her Fennekin when she set out to be a pokemon master.
Short description: calm, courageous and at times serious. She is friendly as long as you mean good for pokemon.
Appearance: She is tall with an athletic build. Usually wares a Lugia costume. has six pokeballs on her belt. Only two hold pokemon though.

Pokémon

Pokémon: Fennekin
Nickname: Souliana
Nature: Serious
Moves: Scratch, Tail Whip, Ember,

Brief Bio: Outgoing and Friendly. As Souliana walks, it munches on a twig in place of a snack. It intimidates opponents by puffing hot air out of its ears.

Appearance: Normal

Pokémon 2
Pokémon: Eevee
Nickname: Sylva
Level: 1
Nature: Serious
Moves: Charm(egg move), Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand
Short Bio: Curious and Friendly. Sylva is a rare Pokémon that adapts to harsh environments by taking on different evolutionary forms. Sylva has what is equal to 5 closeness hearts from the X and Y pokemon game.
Appearance: grey scale version of normal. Shiny coat. (Does not affect stats or growth.) 

xCuddleFish

Name: Elise (Ellie)

Hometown: Fuchsia City

Backstory: Ellie was born into a very traditional family, where the women in the house did traditional dancing, and the men left the house to battle. Ellie tried to do traditional dancing, but was too restless to do anything meaningful during practise. She hated traditional dancing, however her mother continued to push her. All she ever dreamed to do was to become a pokemon trainee. Her obsession with pokemon battles made her yearn for them, until Ellie couldn't take it anymore. She ran away from home to pursue her dream of becoming a pokemon trainer. She had to live on the outskirts, with many sleepless and long, cold nights with little money and food. Ellie eventually found herself in Celadon City, where she started to begin using the slot machine. With the few coins she had found on the ground, she had gotten herself three 7s, and started using those coins to gamble even more, when she had finally had enough to buy a Pokemon- A level 10 Dratini. This was the beginning of her journey, and along the way she had decided to go to the professor to get another pokemon. When she got to the professor, though, she was told she wasn't allowed to get a Pokemon from the professor because they're exclusively for people without pokemon, and instead she got a Pokemon egg. This is where her story begins... The story of Ellie leaving Pallet Town with a Dratini and an egg.

Short description: A reckless child who is always going for what she believes is right (despite her morals making little sense), she faces her problems head on without thinking about it properly. She has a very sarcastic and snarky tone to her voice, however is willing to help anybody in need. A bit of a crybaby when things don't go her way, but tends to hide her emotions away from people. She considers herself a bit of a tomboy, but in reality she guiltily loves many cute things, especially baby pokemon. She considers herself lucky, but only when she has to be lucky.

Appearance: Her short blonde hair used to be long before she left home, but due to her "lifestyle" she was forced to cut it off in order to not get noticed. She hs a beauty mark underneath her eye, which she covers with a bandaid, and she wears a black hoodie with a white skirt (well, white with dirt spots). Her blue eyes are probably the first thing you will notice about her, followed by her rugged clothing. Despite all of her sleeping outside, she cleans and bathes more often then you think, and tries to maintain herself. However, since she's always running around, this cleanliness doesn't stay around for too long.

Pokémon

Pokémon: Dratini
Nickname: Amoré
Level: 12
Nature: Quiet
Moves: Wrap, Thunder Wave, Twister, Leer
Brief Bio: Amoré was Ellie's first pokemon. Ellie won her at the Celadon Game Centre and has cherished her since, especially since that time was a particularly rough time for her. Amoré tends to not talk to anyone, and will show her feelings with her facial expressions. Amoré was hesitant at first, however had begun a solid relationship with Ellie.
Appearance: She is slightly longer than the average Dratini, but otherwise not much difference between any Dratini.

Pokémon: Egg
Nickname: -
Level: 0
Nature: -
Moves: -
Bio: Because the Professor did not let her have one of his pokemon due to it not being her first, he compromised and instead gave her an egg because of the inconvenience he put Ellie in. Ellie promised to report back to the Professor when it hatched.
Appearance: The egg is striped with a colour palette of Pink and White. It gives off a notably loving aura. 

Definitely Not Udyr

Name: Zack

Hometown: Cinnabar Town

Backstory:  Zack was born in Cinnabar City, the city of fire. He has been so determined to travel other regions and learn about all Fire Pokemon. In his opinion, Fire Pokemon are majestic in his own way. His uncle encourages his parents to do so, since Zack's uncle is no other than the gym Leader of Cinnabar Town, Blaine. Determination prevails and Zack was allowed to travel other regions, but he is to go together with some friends. The family travels to Prof. Oak's town since it is said that there will be new trainers that will go together.

Short description: The fiery soul lives within him. He's ambitious, brave and optimistic. But, at the same time, he's reckless and short tempered.

Appearance: http://safebooru.org...view&id=1406726

Pokémon

Pokémon: Growlithe
Nature: Brave
Moves: Bite, Ember, Leer, Roar.
Brief Bio: Gym Leader Blaine give Growlithe to Zack as his parting gift. He expected Zack to grow and challenge Blaine one day using this Growlithe

Appearance: Ordinary Growlithe, with a bit more fluffier fur.

Pokémon: Chimchar
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Ember, Taunt
Brief Bio: Prof. Oak gave this Chimchar as a starter pokemon. Although Zack can chose from the other 6 Fire Pokemon, Chimchar was exceptionally more determined than the other 5. 

Appearance:  Chimchar is 10 cm taller than the Pokemon database suggest. 

Edited by Definitely Not Udyr
  • Brohoof 1

Nice Defender. I like it.

BTW, a bit of thought I put into Eevee And why she is still only level one while Fennekin is level 10.

Sylva has what is equal to 5 closeness hearts from the X and Y pokemon game. She also knows the Fairy type egg move Charm. Lunia cared and played and fed her daily. Sylva also has a mixed Super Training of all around balanced stats.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

I really am hoping this RP doesn't die before we reach legendaries, but we can't catch them or have them battle with us. That would just be overpowered. And yes, you can have Larvesta. If I were there in real life, I wouldn't be too surprised to see Genesect.