Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pony Art requests (Closed)

Blitz

Bring it on people :ph34r:

(and now for something completely off topic...) WHOA. Six requests already? HOLY CRAP. Do people just lurk in places waiting for things like this to happen and then tell a bunch of people to spam them with requests?  :lol:

Actually, I take requests whenever possible, when they're not around, I post and chat with friends here on the forums.

So don't worry buddy.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah screw it, I'll go ahead and add weight to the overworked camels back. Whenever you aren't neck deep in requests, could you draw my OC Nexus? Link is in the sig.

Say, I have a unique but challenging request for you.

I have a, uh, well it's not a pony persay, but it vaguely resembles one. It's for a project I'll be working on in the future, and currently I'm making original character designs(though this one is an enemy rather than a full-blown character).

I sketched it on paper perfectly and I'm happy with how it turned out, but I can't make digital art to save my life.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested, I'm sure you'd have fun with it.

*Stereotypical British orphan voice* Plase, ser. Plase drawr a pictcha of my OC. I know she don't look like much, but she's a hard-working pony like the rest of us. She's a real foiter, she is.

Thank ya, and god bless.

Ok I have to say something. THE MANE I DREW IS THE FUGLIEST THING I'VE EVER MADE. THE REST OF IT'S PRETTY WEIRD TOO. AND I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT. 

post-9057-0-02785400-1375838319_thumb.jpg

If it's too bad I'll redo it if you want.

Ok I have to say something. THE MANE I DREW IS THE FUGLIEST THING I'VE EVER MADE. THE REST OF IT'S PRETTY WEIRD TOO. AND I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT. 

attachicon.gifrequest16.jpg

If it's too bad I'll redo it if you want.

I think that mane is adorable. :3

You can give it another try if you want, but I think it turned out really well.

Thanks, man. I need to show this to my friend. ^_^

Huh, sounds like a cool deal to me.

If it's ok, I would like a request if it's cool.

My OC is in the link under my signature.

Thank you in advance.

Well I finished! The mane is a little weird on this one too (spiky stuff is difficult for me for some reason) :derp: 

post-9057-0-37047600-1376016669_thumb.jpg

Hope you like it!

Can you make my OC with a fiery background and her name (her name is Valor) in the above her? I would appreciate it because i like the fanfic i made about her and her friends and i would like to have a more efficient wallpaper.attachicon.gifPony OC - Valor.png

How's this? 

post-9057-0-06466500-1376093630_thumb.jpg

I tried to make it look 'cool' but I think I might have just made it look sort of weird. Hope that it's still ok for your fanfiction :)

I'd like for you to draw my OC, Lapis Lazuli, with a sword. The sword is to be strapped to his left shoulder, sort of like this.

img-1721959-1-Pony_Roy.png

The sword should look like this, but with the sheath in the second picture. I'd like for the sword to be in the sheath, of course.

img-1721959-2-XoKiozo.jpgimg-1721959-3-swHBDzJ.jpg

You can find the link to his profile down in my signature. There you will find a few pictures and his color palette. Thank you in advance.

Is this alright?

post-9057-0-84216300-1376195841_thumb.jpg

I hope I got the sword and stuff right (drawing weaponry isn't exactly my thing per-say) if there's anything wrong with it I'll do my best to fix it.

Is this alright?

I hope I got the sword and stuff right (drawing weaponry isn't exactly my thing per-say) if there's anything wrong with it I'll do my best to fix it.

Yes, this is very beautiful. Only two problems exist. The sword might be a little big, but that is not too much of a problem. If you can shrink it, that would be lovely. The sword should be in similar scale to this one. And I suppose the ball looking thing at the end of the handle should be gold.

post-6449-0-64903900-1376000158_thumb.png

Also, and this one is probably a bit more of a problem, but the sword is facing the wrong way. Ideally, a sword should face the way it would be drawn from the sheath. Otherwise, I love it. Thank you so very much for your work so far. If you cannot fix it, that is okay.

post-6449-0-64903900-1376000158_thumb.png

(edited)

@@Bari

whoops! sorry about that... I should have looked closer at the picture :P

post-9057-0-77111400-1376254771_thumb.jpg

does this one look better at all? 

again if the size and stuff is still messed up I'll just try again :lol:

Can you make one of..
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/richard-eakman-r3678
In pure shock of where he is?
Make him examine his wings, and Improvise for his cutie mark. Oh, and make the Tail color the mane color?
Thanks so much :)

m'kay, I think I got this one right... 

post-9057-0-76125300-1376254491_thumb.jpg

I think the posing with the wings might be a little strange so if it looks too weird I'll try and find another pose :P

Edited by Blitz

Yes, it's perfect now. Thank you once again for this. I really like it. Lapis Lazuli looks pretty awesome the way you've drawn him. 

m'kay, I think I got this one right... 

attachicon.gifrequest20.jpg

I think the posing with the wings might be a little strange so if it looks too weird I'll try and find another pose :P

Tbh It looks damn good!

(Better than my drawings anyways..)

Good job!

Now have this:

You get a BEEEAOUUTIFUL yogscast video, with MUSIC!!

Enjoy :]

Although i did notice this: No cutie mark.

Heres a tip:

Use a picture of a dirt block from minecraft.

• 1 month later...

Could you draw my main OC/Ponysona, Blue Moon? I'll leave a link to his profile below. JPEG will be fine, and I don't mind whatever pose you use. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blue-moon-r2808

OK AFTER A THREE WEEK BREAK OF CRAMMING IN AS MUCH SCHOOL/OTHER CRAP AS I POSSIBLY CAN, I'M HAPPY TO SAY I'M FINALLY ABLE TO FINISH THESE REQUESTS.

post-9057-0-08972700-1379206216_thumb.jpg

HUZZAH.

• 3 weeks later...

@@ActFast231, I'M NOT DEAD YET...HAVE A PONY.

post-9057-0-23322400-1381039589_thumb.png

So the program I've been using stopped working, so I had to make this on a totally different program, which is why it looks a little weird. Also... that I literally spent half an hour or so trying to get that thing to fit correctly, and it just wouldn't. I can get rid of it if you want.

@, So again, I'm using a different program, so it looks a little off.

post-9057-0-07663600-1381208349_thumb.png

I just guessed with what the colors should look like... I can change them if you want. :)

@, So again, I'm using a different program, so it looks a little off.

attachicon.gifrequest23.png

I just guessed with what the colors should look like... I can change them if you want. smile.png

Dude! This looks fantastic!

Also, you noticed that I kinda derped a bit when drawing one of her hooves and fixed it without me even asking. Good job. smile.png

Yep, those colors are pretty much what I had in mind. tongue.png

EDIT: My one issue: Where'd her cutie mark go?

Edited by The Great Trixie

(edited)

@, Is this better? 

post-9057-0-58191900-1381276603_thumb.png

Sorry for messing up with the cutie mark thing... that always seems to be the one thing I forget for some reason tongue.png

Edited by Blitz

Hey, nice art Blitz biggrin.png

Can I get a full body vector of my OC Tech Reel?

Here's what he looks like(Just from the neck up)

------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT!

------------------------------------------------------------

Oops, just realized the shop was closed, Lol :lol:

Never mind

P.S. - The forums need a feature where posts can be deleted so I can avoid awkwardly writing over my mistaken post instead of being able to just delete it like nothing ever happened.

Edited by ReelyRandom

@, I actually wouldn't mind making a vector for you eventually... I mostly just closed this because I couldn't handle a BUNCH of requests, or have any sort of deadline. I would just have to finish a few other things first and then I wouldn't mind making it for you. :) 

(edited)

@, I have to admit, I d'awwed at this.

post-9057-0-97545000-1381730769_thumb.png

Also: that is what you meant by frozen cloud for the cutie mark, right? 'Cause that's how I interpreted it.

@, Ok, after taking FOREVER to finish everything else, I finally got the cutie mark on your pony.

post-9057-0-74603400-1381816214_thumb.png

I also decided I might as well fix all the errors I made to make up for taking so long... Hope you like it wink.png

post-9057-0-69580600-1382315739_thumb.png

Edited by Blitz