Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Does anyone play Minecraft for xbox 360

akalink

I'll tell you why. I've created an adventure game using flat world mode and I wanted to see how many people would like to try it out. Using the world size limitations helped me to create a pretty cool world with ease. So let me know if you are interested in it (just a word of warning it going to be hard). You go around to various dungeons and get treasure. You try to explore all the dungeons and get all the treasure.

Here is a little preview pic

1043946_10151708223034295_417248015_n.jp

So once I get live gold again I might start opening up times for people to sign up and play.

I'm not a big Minecraft person. Not after Mojang took my account away without my permission to do so (Bastards)

I do play the 360 version sometimes. I don't think their contract with that version will last, though. Once they're contract with Microsoft expires, they're jumping to Sony's consoles.

The game is cool, add the fact that you can play it on a console is great if your not a PC player.

However, I don't play this because I hear it's very limited.

Because a 360 doesn't have as much power as a PC, there are many invisible walls and mods that can make this better.

So I say the PC version is the best in terms of storage and presentation. 

Well I do have the Xbox version of minecraft, and I also have the PC version.

The one thing that bugs me about the Xbox version is the lack of some things in newer updates of minecraft frankly. Add in that lately i haven't been in a minecraft playing mood, and I just don't play very often, only really when my brother wants me to, and he likes to play on Xbox because his friends also play on Xbox.

I'm also way more use to the PC :P.

I do, i do.  Pick me, pick me.  I'm just kidding, but seriously, I have made three jump maps and a bunch of other cool stuff.  Even though the PC version is more fun, the XBOX 360 version is still cool and fun.  I also strongly dislike the mobile version.  It is way too limiting.  You cannot do as much cool stuff.  Anyways that is all I got for this topic.  Thank you for taking the time to read my reply, I hope to read a lot of really good posts in the future.  Until then I am Squeak Squeak Revolution, and I will catch you all later.

Yup, i'm one of those people who still invest money into being able to online play...

But i would really want a pc where i can play more "heavier" games on, i'm saving up for that.

XBOX tag : A rarity (because i'm so unique.)

Eeyup! I play minecraft on 360. I actually prefer it to PC. Sure it doesn't have as many features but the controls are better and the limited world stops glitches and bugs from occurring. I'll try your adventure quest when you get gold.

Also, in my world I have just about finished making Ponyville so if anyone wants to join me just send me a friend request and a message saying who you are from the forum. My gamertag is Rolo Tomasi