Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (THIS RP IS CLOSED) Lightning Bliss's Birthday Party RP!

Lightning Bliss

@@Lightning Bliss,

"It could have," said Riley. "But it's actually pretty funny. You see, Anala and I were playing baseball just outside the Everfree Forest, and the ball went into a hole in a tree. And the hole was glowing on the inside. I stuck my hoof into it, and it turned me into..." He snorted with laughter. "A plushie!"

"But it was all well and good, because Escapade told Anala that the curse could be lifted by attention. So she took me back to her place, and played the cruellest prank ever."

"She held me in one hoof, and some scissors in the other. She brought the scissors towards me, and I was helpless to do anything. Plushies can't move or speak. But the scissors were just about an inch away from my fabric and stuffing body when Anala smirked and said, 'You really fell for that one, didn't you?'"

@,

"Hi there!" greeted Riley. He watched Bliss hug the new guest. "Ah, so you two know each other?"

@@Doc. Volt,

His look went from thoughtful to surprised to hear what happend. Really now? Well, at least she has way more space to store more books I guess? He shrugged nonchalantly, before hearing the familiar energetic voice of a blue pegasus engineer, who landed next to Blissy and gave her his gift with enthusiasm. Doctor Volt! He exclaimed happily, before patting his shoulder camaraderierly. We meet again! How have you been, my friend?

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

Roac crashes to the ground.

"Oof! Hi Blissy..."

The griffon gets back up onto his paws and hugs you back.

"I must admit that I left the Gala on rather bad terms, and... Well, I couldn't properly miss your birthday, could I? So, since I got myself a vacation day, I decided I'd come here, seeing as there is a party going on!"

He pauses, holds up a talon, and pulls something out of his pocket.

"I brought you a gift!"

"Remember when you told me about your magic issues? Well, I have a friend-- an inventor, actually-- who specializes in helping ponies with their magic, and he made you this! Free of charge!"

It's a small crystalline object, about the size of your horn. It's a small, sapphire rod, spiraling in the exact formation of the ridges on an alicorn's horn. Roac seems very excited about it.

@,

"Yes, we actually met at the Gala, two weeks ago. And who would you be?"

Edited by Roac

[/b], @@C. Thunder Dash,

"Yeah it does! it has been like years since the last time i saw you pal!"

Volt said looking at thunder  with a smile

@@Lightning Bliss

hugging back Bliss he continued

"well.. i was out of ideas actually... i didn't want to buy a preconfectioned gift so i came up with this... i thought about what you could need that you coulnd't easily find around and my.. experience with Spectra became usefull!"

Volt said nuzzling Bliss

"POLARIS! oh i would have been surprised if you weren't there! life is good pal... 98% os saturation, 120 and 70 of blood pressure, 90 heart beat for minute! yep i am alive! and speaking of beat.. this is so much silence here! turn on the music guys!"

@@Doc. Volt,

"Last time I saw you was when we were up in Detrot with Nitro and the gang! Boy that was some fun times back then." Thunder stated as he went back to the dancing floor.

@@Lightning Bliss,

Thunder began to break into a crazy electrified dancing routine. Sparks were flaring around his body as he danced.  

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Riley watched in awe as sparks flew all across Thunder Dash's body. He went up next to Thunder. Riley began to do 'The Trot' (not to be confused with 'The Trots') - moving the legs as if he was trotting, but staying in one place. "Whoa, dude... how are you doing that? I've never seen a pony like you. Just to say 'you're unique' would be an understatement."

Edited by Blue Eclipse

(edited)

(OOC: Hey guys this is my last post for now cause I have to babysit... ya on my Birthday too, can you believe it? LOL Anyways have fun and continue on!)

@, @@Doc. Volt,

Her smile seemed to streatch up to her ears as she let go of Volt long enough to recover and speak with Polaris as she turned to Roac as he offered his present. "A...a fisher gem?" She looked at it surprised when he mentioned about her magic issues, "thank you Roac, but forgive me... what does it do?"

Meanwhile Pinkie Pie and the rest of the music ponies were getting their groove on, and seeing it getting more energetic with Thunder Dash getting his moves on, they decided to change up the beat.

"COME ON PONIES!!! Shake what you were made of!" Pinkie Pie hollared out over the crowd, "THIS IS A PARTY TO CELEBRATE THE BIRTH OF LIGHTNING BLISS! Show her what you got and break a move on the dance floor!"

-- Music --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wefM6vYNm9I

Edited by Lightning Bliss

@@@Lightning Bliss

"I can wield electricity." Thunder answered. He then gathered some electricity and made a baton appear. He let loose some electricity and the baton turned into a bright dancing cap. Thunder slipped it on his head and pulled a windmill and a headspin as a load of sparks were flaring all around him. 

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Riley gaped in awe as Thunder Dash made the baton appear out of thin air. He was just trying to think of something to ask Thunder to conjure, when he noticed the lack of a horn on Thunder's head. "But you're a pegasus, not a unicorn. How do you possess such awesome powers?"

Edited by Blue Eclipse

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

His head started bobbing even more now than earlier, before actually starting to move his whole body to the tune with an euphoric delight as the music played intensly across over all of ponyville. Yeah, that's more like it! He exclaimed. Bring in the bass! Let this party be thing to remember! He said before he started to dance and wave next to the princess Lightning Bliss along with the other ponies, while occasionally taking a sip from his glass of apple cider.

Edited by Polaris

@@Lightning Bliss,

"He said that this is designed to amplify your magical range, making it easier to cast spells, and to learn new ones. You just put it on your horn like this..."

Roac twists the device onto the princess's horn. It actually fills up the ridges perfectly, turning your horn into a smooth cone.

@@C. Thunder Dash, @@Lightning Bliss,

"glory to Bliss, glory to Equestria, glory to us and our party but more than anything... buck the rubber!!!"

Volt yelled taking off and trowing in the air a capacitor and hitting it with a strike, blowing it up in lot of sparks that felt on the danfloor like raging snow

"LET'S OVERVOLT THE NIGHT!"

he continued taking Bliss with him for a wacky dance in the air, without letting her finish her speech with Roac

"later! the night is young! we can't waste it! the moon ride high and what we do Ponies? What do we do here? i wanna hear you shout it!! WE ARE GOING TO P A R T E! AND WHO DOESN'T JUMP IS A FILTHY CHANGELLING! HOP HOP!"

• Brohoof 1

@,

"It happened on that one day. I always thank Celestia for that one lightning strike. As I was flying through a storm, trying to rescue a pegasus, I was struck by lightning. I didn't go down, for the strike hit me in a certain spot that actually changed my genetic code, enabling me to wield electricity." Thunder explained.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Whooaa, buddy. That is by far one of the most fascinating stories I ever heard. What are the chances?" commented Riley, wide-eyed. "And conjuring objects out of thin air... surely there must be some sort of limit to that ability? It sounds too good to be true!"

@,

"Yeah, there's always limits. See, if I overdo it and exert too much, I'll faint and will need a zap from an electric source, whether it be a thundercloud or something that conducts electricity." Thunder stated as he continued to dance lightly and look at Riley.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"You know what you are, sir?" said Riley. "A very interesting pony! Perhaps you and I could be friends in the future."

Riley tried to think of a topic to discuss. "So... pardon me if I'm being intrusive, but... is there a special somepony in your life? With all these abilities you have to use, and the stories you have to tell, the mares should be all over you!"

@,

"Yeah!" Thunder said happily. "I don't have a special somepony yet. Bliss is very blessed to have Night Lights as her husband. I still think that Night Lights could be hiding something, but...let's not go too far with that." Thunder stated as he continued to dance lightly.  

(edited)

((OOC: Holy smokes did this thing take off!!!))

"Ohmanohmanohmanohman I'm so late!!" Raze said frantically, trying to make his way into Ponyville square.

What if they started without me? Oh who am I kidding, of course they started without me!! Don't worry Raze, you're doing fine, you're doing fine! Almost there, it's right above me! I might be in an elevated area with hills and stuff, but that's A-OK! As long as I don't reach a--

Suddenly, he felt the ground disappear from beneath him, looking down, he saw that he was in mid air.

"Cliff..." he said regrettably, then began to fall downward, his yell so loud it echoed all the way across Ponyville. Fortunately, he found a sturdy tree branch, grabbed it, swinging himself towards Ponyville, and ended up making a hard landing on the ground, right in the middle of the party.

"Ugghhh..." Raze said, the landing not as comfortable as he would have liked it to be. He stood up, wiping the dirt off of him.

"Sorry... I'm late," he apologized, dazed from the whole ordeal.

((OOC: Is this post ok? :) ))

@@Lightning Bliss

Edited by Adept Aiden Pearce
  • Brohoof 1

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"I'm sure you'll find her soon enough. We all have our other halves waiting out there," said Riley. "So, uh... did I tell you about Anala? I told Lightning Bliss about her. But be warned - when I talk about the mare of my dreams, I have a tendency to go on, and on, and on, and on, and... well, you get the idea."

((00C; Great i'm late for my first party that I was invited to all because of my job oh come on!! 2 seconds later okay i'm finally here now good thing I got Lightning her gift I hope she likes art okay now to join the fun with my friends. @Lightning Bliss ((OOC; Is this a good post.

@,

"Yeah, could you make it short, 'cause I wanna dance!" Thunder stated as he continued to dance lightly. He still had the thought of his special somepony in his mind, and hoped that he would find her soon or later in his life. He continued to dance lightly on the dance floor.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Well, she's brash, and a little stubborn, I guess. But I know that deep down, she's actually very soft and caring. And we met when she saved me from a bully. He was edging towards me, but Anala came from behind and hoofed him right in the face. She thinks of me a one of her 'best friends', but she doesn't know I'm insanely in love with her..." explained Riley. "She's really skilled at archery. She even works as an archery instructor! And I'm going to leave it at that before I go on a rant...

@,

"Well...why don't you tell you're in love with her. There's no problem in doing so. Don't be nervous, for she'll sense that awkwardness." Thunder advised as he stopped dancing and went to the punch bowl to pour himself another glass of fruit punch. "And wow...saved you from a bully..." Thunder said. 

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Riley followed Thunder to the punch bowl and poured himself a cup. "I try to. I really do keep telling myself I'll declare my love for her, but I always end up chickening out. I work at a joke shop. I like the job, having all those kids around me, but I worry if Anala thinks I'm sort of a manbaby..."

Edited by Blue Eclipse

@@DragonKing235, @,

"Shadow Rain! Raze! So glad you could make it!" She stated after Roac placed the cone amulet on her head, it sparked a bit at first as her magic tried to figure out what was interfering with its normal patterns. She disregarded it thinking it was just adjusting itself, trotted up and hugged the two fashionably late stallions. "Don't worry your just in time for some dancing and mingling! Thank you so much for coming!" She giggled at their blushing probably feeling bad they arrived so late.

"Ahem..." tapped her husband Night Lights, "would it be too much to ask...if um...if...if you want to...for a little...dance...My Princess?"

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE," she whinnied as her husband offered his hoof to her. Before he could take it back out of being shy to ask her to dance in front of public, she grabbed his hoof and pulled him up into the air where Volt was, and began to spin around him. "Yes yes dance with me Nights! Gods I've been waiting to do this with you all night!"

Down below Pinkie Pie noticed the two couple were getting their romance on and decided to have Vinyl pull up a more romantic, club type tune of party music and lowered the bass down slightly, so the two could enjoy their little moment.

Nights blushed bright red on his black cheeks staring into her eyes as the music began to pick up. For the slightest moment he was hypnotized by the twinkle in her eyes as the stars reflected off her dark green iris. He wasn't sure what to do in that moment...just living in this time and place, holding her hooves was enough for him. Then quite abruptly she darted away from him, flying around him and spinning around, like she were teasing him into a chase, her own way of dancing. Not wanting to lose the moment in her flee, he flew after her, trying to match her movements as she went as the crowd cheered below.

She whinnied as her husband flew parrell to her, flying to match her movements as she spun and twisted through the air before darting up vertically, flying as high as she could, then backed flipped down into a dive, with him copying her movements perfectly. Rather then actually dancing with him, she was teasing him into thinking it was a game...making him less afraid into thinking it was an actual dance. Not only that but she knew deep down, this was how dragons danced...and whether he was a shape shifting dragon in his pony form or not, he was still a dragon with in.

• Brohoof 1