Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shooting in Moncton, New Brunswick

M'aiq the Liar

(edited)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/manhunt-underway-in-moncton-after-at-least-2-people-shot-1.2665359

I know we have a lot of Canadian bronies here, so I thought this would be of interest to them.

So, as of right know no official details on the shooter, or his/her motives. Will update as more news comes out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EXyVxBENBek

Possible video on scene.

Edited by Miaq_The_Truthful
  • Brohoof 1

Its a shame, tbh.   I hate to say this............but Evil is pretty much everywhere, and immediately, it sparks fear. 

However, if there is one thing my uncle would say, since he was a former SWAT member.....................he would say "get snipers on him and proceed slowly".  He used to work in NYC, and was the sniper as well.............and the sad part about it, he told me, it wasn't fun......it was scary.

• Brohoof 2

What I also find sad, is that whenever one of these things (genocide) happens, another one happens soon after. It's like a chain reaction of lunatics...All my sympathies to the people of Moncton or people who know people in Moncton...man this kind of news gets me..:( Why would anyone do this???

What I also find sad, is that whenever one of these things (genocide) happens, another one happens soon after. It's like a chain reaction of lunatics...All my sympathies to the people of Moncton or people who know people in Moncton...man this kind of news gets me.. :( Why would anyone do this???

This type of stuff happens because there is way too much anger in today's society. 

• Brohoof 3

Sheesh these shootings are starting to get out of hand, I hope they get this guy

Indeed...........and fast, before he hurts other innocent people. 

This type of stuff happens because there is way too much anger in today's society. 

Not only anger............but hatred. 

• Brohoof 1

Please stay safe if you live around this area. Follow the police directions and stay inside. Hopefully they'll catch and disarm this person before they can cause more harm...

(edited)

This is incredibly scary. I live about a 1.5-2 hour drive away from Moncton. I think this goes for all of us, but I hope they find this guy.

Edited by pony12343

But wait, doesn't Canada have extremely strict gun control? How could this possibly happen!? *gasp*

that right! they have a lot stricter gun laws than the usa does!

but, they had a shooting? i thought bad people obey laws? if laws stop shootings, and they have a ton more laws then we do, then how could this happen?

But wait, doesn't Canada have extremely strict gun control? How could this possibly happen!? *gasp*

We may have gun control but unfortunately one nutjob gets his hands on one and this happens

Moncton is in total Lockdown,No one is to be leaving their homes for ANY reason

This is pretty scary and sad... It goes to show you can get shootings and stuff like this anywhere, though it's still a surprise to hear about it happening here in Canada since I normally only ever hear about this kind of stuff happening in the States. But of course all it takes is one lunatic with a gun for this to happen, it doesn't matter where they're from.