Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's up guys?

TheDarkMysteryMan

(edited)

Hey how's it going everyone? My name is TheDarkmysteryman. Its nice to meet you all. This user name sticked with me for a long time. For about 4 years. Seeing that I love My shit and people want to know one another, I decided to join this awesome place.

I come from another website called KC-MM.What IS that? Well it a site that devotes itself to brawl hacking and modding.

I am currently a moderator over there and I'm a texturizer. The site gets boring over there when all you talk about is Brawl modding and "Goku PSAs" and "What happens next on Nintendo's agenda." ugh...anyway, it's nice to meet you all.

Edited by TheDarkMysteryMan
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Welcome to the forums, TheDarkMysteryMan. I truly hope you have a lot of fun here! It is nice to meet you.

Well this place is a lot better than KCMM (Kitty Corp Meow Mix.) It gets boring over there when people only talk about the Smash Bros coming out, and all you do is SSBB modding and hacking all day.

Thanks for the greeting.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the MLP Forums @TheDarkMysteryMan:lol:

Sounds like an interesting place if you ask me! Though I'm not particularly sure when it comes to games, it still sounds like whacky fun place!I hope you enjoy yourself here just as you have in the other site! ;)

We're a wonderful community, I promise! If you're into games and the sort, you might like the Media Discussion section!

Don't forget to have fun and enjoy your stay here at the MLP Forums!!

I'm not particularly a gaming guy, but I thought this was pretty funny when I saw it. Would buy for sure.

full.png

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, welcome, and... Welcome!

Have fun and enjoy your stay on the forums :D

Welcome to the forums, buddy! So you enjoy modding brawl huh? That's pretty cool too. I'm sure you'll like it here - the community is really friendly and easy to get along with.

(edited)

I am currently a moderator over there and I'm a texturizer. The site gets boring over there when all you talk about is Brawl modding and "Goku PSAs" and "What happens next on Nintendo's agenda." ugh...anyway, it's nice to meet you all.

For such a niche' site it has a suprisingly large membership base. Are you the kind of mod who rules with an iron fist or let's the flames rise?

My moderation style is : Evil Overlord.

Anyway I digress welcome to the forums have fun and I'll see ya around.

Edited by Gamer Twilight

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! This place talks about everything from show related discussions to non-pony material. Anyways, have fun here!

Brohoof /)

(edited)

For such a niche' site it has a suprisingly large membership base. Are you the kind of mod who rules with an iron fist or let's the flames rise?

My moderation style is : Evil Overlord.

Anyway I digress welcome to the forums have fun and I'll see ya around.

It depends on the circumstance.

In general, I'm a very lax Mod and I follow what I see fit. I don't start rampaging, slapping on warnings and giving bans. If a person did something he didn't mean, I'll hear him out before o give him a warning. It's especially hard to handle the New people there. Sometimes they get into arguments with the members of the site, most accidentally tell one of us directly that they have an alternative account to avoid sanctions, and thus leading to an IP ban.

So my style is kinda like SCS. I'm always nice to others and no body minds status to talk to me the way they want me to.

When I talk to others members, they talk to me like if they say something wrong, I'll slap them with warnings. That's no the case.

You can talk to me in anyway you want. Be nice to me, ask me a question, show me what you made, tell me how your day went, even start cussing at me, I don't mind .

As long as you don't put it out on the forums, or do it in the boards, you can talk to me in anyway.

So level of Moderator: Self aware Mod with common sense.

• 3 weeks later...