Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm new here! Hello everypony!

RavenholmZombie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: The All Seeing Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: One of my best friends, who is a Brony, sat me down with Season 3 and Equestria Girls loaded on Netflix.

I'm a freshman at the New England School of Communications (Husson) who is majoring in a Bachelors in Science and Communication Technologies, and I love MLP :D

I love making friends and playing games!

• Brohoof 2

Hey! Welcome around! I'm certain you'll make great friends around here in no time, the community here is so sweet you'll get diabetes :D I'm kidding ofcourse. Diabetes is a horrible condition. Welcome to the forums, if you need any help or just want to chat - you're more than welcome to.

Hey! Welcome around! I'm certain you'll make great friends around here in no time, the community here is so sweet you'll get diabetes :D I'm kidding ofcourse. Diabetes is a horrible condition. Welcome to the forums, if you need any help or just want to chat - you're more than welcome to.

Lol, Thank you. I really look forward to establishing myself here on this site. :D

Welcome to the forums, @! ^^

I'm sure you'll find yourself quite at home here, such a wonderful community we have, which you will soon discover. ^^

Also, here's a link to the Rainbow Dash Fan Club, to get you started!

Have fun, bro. ^^ (\

• Brohoof 1

*appears*

:lol:

Hellooo! from Massachusetts, good to know that there are indeed other New Englander Bronies around... Well, I knew that there were others but I just never saw them.  Not that they have to always say hello, but still it would be nice if they did.  But I'm sure you know what I mean, now welcome to the forums, just a few more posts and you'll be a muffin..  Ohh!  Muffins I'm hungry, I should go bake some brownies!

*vanishes*

:blink:

(edited)

Hello and Welcome, SomeMaineBrony!

That is quiet the course your sitting ^^ I hope you have a great time here on MLP forums! Everypony is really nice here so you'll fit in just fine ^^ you don't need me to tell you that though since you've gotten so many nice welcomes as it is ^^ If you'd like a friend be sure to add me ;) I'm also good to lean on when your feeling down ^^

-Crystal Edge

Edited by Crystal Edge

Welcome to the forums, friend.  Its great to have you join and hope you have fun here.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask and we'll be happy to assist you. 

• 2 weeks later...