weirdest way you fell asleep

Discordly Cutiepie

i want to know the weirdest way or place that you have fallen asleep

as for me i have fell asleep under a bridge in a bush and while walking home from school i woke up still walking (weird i know)

• Brohoof 4

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
                                              KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

Two weird ways for me. One was upside down laying on the couch and I sat up to fast and got a head rush :(.

The other one was I was very exhausted from being with my friend all day and he wanted me to get something he lost inside a very dense pack of pine trees. Since I live near them I was used to there spikiness and went in. I was crouch walking looking for whatever he lost and actually fell forward asleep and I didn't wake up when I hit the ground. I got a bloody nose because I landed face first on a rock....I still have not found his lost item.

• Brohoof 2

On the floor because of sever intestinal pain not allowing me to really move at the time. 

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

I actually can't think of much of anything.

The Saturday morning before last while I was at work I had been up the entire day beforehand and I was literally drifting in and out of consciousness while working. Thankfully at the point that was happening I was just pulling forward products on the shelf to make it look nice. However, I literally couldn't remember having done that entire side of the aisle because I was practically doing it in my sleep.

That's all I've got. lol

• Brohoof 4

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Once, when i was just a kid, i hid inside a large closet because of how cool it was there (it was a hot summer). I felt content enough, curled into a ball and fell asleep for a few hours. My family mustv'e been worried sick because i was woken up when people started calling my name in panic.

Lying on my bed with the covers thrown onto the ground...in a weird mantis position.

I was on my back with my legs crossed and held up in the air, knees pointing towards the ceiling.

• Brohoof 2

Vh9PDd9.png

I hope some people get the joke ^^

Hahahaha, darkness. XD

Fell asleep with my head in a supper plate once. With the rest of my family. I doubt anyone here is familiar with it, but the Jewish holiday of Passover urges you (because tradition) to drink four cups of wine. I loathe wine, but one year a decade ago or so I took it as a challenge, and managed to just fall asleep at the table. I have no idea why everyone else did. There was nobody there to drug the wine who wasn't already there thinking it.

Even better, I distinctly remember waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and coming back to the table to go back to sleep, with my head on the supper plate. I think it still had some food on it too. Nothing more offensive than broccoli, but still.

• Brohoof 4

Hahahaha, darkness. XD

Fell asleep with my head in a supper plate once. With the rest of my family. I doubt anyone here is familiar with it, but the Jewish holiday of Passover urges you (because tradition) to drink four cups of wine. I loathe wine, but one year a decade ago or so I took it as a challenge, and managed to just fall asleep at the table. I have no idea why everyone else did. There was nobody there to drug the wine who wasn't already there thinking it.

Even better, I distinctly remember waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and coming back to the table to go back to sleep, with my head on the supper plate. I think it still had some food on it too. Nothing more offensive than broccoli, but still.

lol that sounds really funny

• Brohoof 2

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
                                              KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

I passed out inside my wall locker once. I had been awake for almost 2 days straight, and I wasn't gunna let my platoon Sgt. come into the barracks and wake me up. So I crawled inside my gear locker and passed out sitting ontop of my ACH.

I have taken many a nap inside the cargo area of a Humvee, and during AIT I would take my pistol and pass out in the shower room vet space (Ft. Leonardwood has these group shower things, and there is a giant vent space above them, I took my pistol so a DS couldn't come in a steal it).

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I was playing a game on my 3DS and I fell asleep. When I woke up, my 3DS was sitting next to my pillow with no harm done except the battery was dead. :P

Edited by Deadlyblack

I fell asleep in band class once, slumped over the back of the chair.

Band was that boring.

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

I've woken up on stranger ways, it seems... once woke up, upside down and opposite side of the bed from how I fell asleep

Woke up out in the lawn after sleep-walking out of the house because I walked past a mirror thinking the reflection was my brother and I was following him out of the house... I was locked out xDD

Woke up yanking necklaces off of a necklace rack in my bedroom... apparently sleep-walking again~

Avatar designed by my beloved VinylShadow~

~~~COMMISSIONS OPEN~~~

http://mlpforums.com/topic/102640-lightning-mana-custom-pony-figure-commissions/

I've never really fell asleep in awkward ways, Though, I have fallen asleep many a time in school. :lol: