Which of the Mane six would be first to befriend a human?

Rarity Paige Belle

(edited)

Pinkie of course she befriends everyone and Fluttershy would be the last. The least trusting would be about equal except you could always trust Apple Jack, they're all pretty trustworthy but it'd probably be Rainbow Dash.

Edited by PokeBolter
  • Brohoof 4

Pinkie Pie =  More trusting and will befriend the human in a heartbeat.

Applejack = Least trusting, it may take more than one meeting to earn her trust.

How is AJ not trustworthy? Her element is honesty and isn't that the main part of trusting?

They didn't mean she's not trustworthy, just that it would be difficult to earn her trust.

• Brohoof 3

Pinkie, unless she was scared like she was with Zecora.

Then Twilight. But mostly just for science.

Fluttershy would probably be afraid of an adult, or excited and talkative toward a child like she was with Spike in the first episode.

Applejack would probably be least trusting at first, but that could change quickly after talking.

Rainbow would probably get bored pretty quickly with the lack of speed and flying ability.

Rarity would make clothes.

• Brohoof 2

I think Pinkie Pie would be the first to befriend a human, since it seems barely anything scares her, so there's nothing to be afraid of.

Least trusting? Uh, probably Rainbow Dash, for some reason. Not sure why. ^^;

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, strange and odd creatures are her MO. She even talks about how cute spiders are. If anypony is going to be the first to hug a human, it would be Flutters.

And Celestia would never trust you, always thinking you are starting a coup to ruin her tropico paradise.

Pinkie Pie would love to greet a new friend she does not know but Applejack would be skeptical of a new arrival that she doesn't know. Fluttershy, I am not sure of. She is usually shy but she also wouldn't know for certain whether a human is dangerous like a dragon is. She would be interested in meeting a new kind of animal.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pinkie will go first. Well, it should be expected that pinkie pie should go first because she's crazy and mostly wants everyone to be her friend

The least I think would be Either AJ or Twilight. AJ can be pretty doubtful at times while twilight, well twilight sometimes be doubtful in strangers too IMO, given the fact that she's the princess of friendship.

Edited by Nihi The Brony

Pinkie Pie would be the first, the episode A Friend in Deed demonstrated that very well.

Twilight would be second.

The last pony would be Fluttershy, mostly because of her shyness....

I also think that Pinkie Pie would be the first. Twilight would be the second. Fluttershy is very shy but I think that it would be easy for a young kid to gain her trust. I don't know about Rarity or AppleJack, but Rainbow Dash would not be very interested to befriend a human.

(edited)

I think everyone's assuming the aforementioned "human" would be receptive to befriending a colorful talking pony lol.  What if said human suffers from equinophobia??  Pinkie Pie would probably scare them ****less.  What if the human (originating in our world) was very anti-MLP and / or anti-Brony before being inexplicably whisked away to Equestria?  Friendship is a two way street.  I think Fluttershy is good at befriending all manner of strange creatures, and they don't come stranger than human.  So, although I think Pinkie Pie would be the first to "make contact" with the bizarre bipedal beastie, I think Fluttershy would be the first to successfully "befriend" it.  Them.  Whatever.

Least trusting??  I do kind of see Twilight going, "Just what the **** is that thing!??!  It's not in any of my books!  I've got to read a book about it, so DON'T touch it or look at it or ANYTHING!"

Meanwhile: Fluttershy pats the human on the head, "Who's a good hyoo-men??  YOU are!"

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Most likely Pinkie Pie.

Rainbow Dash would probably be least trusting.

That's okay though. Because Pinkie Pie is awesome and would bring a rather comedic approach to the bedroom...

If you know what I mean.  :wub:

Edited by Shadowking58

Least trusting??  I do kind of see Twilight going, "Just what the **** is that thing!??!  It's not in any of my books!  I've got to read a book about it, so DON'T touch it or look at it or ANYTHING!"

Maybe not, if Equestria Girls was canon. ;)

Probably Twilight. She has more knowledge in creatures and all that stuff...

Looks like Pinkie will get scarred for life just like when Zecora arrived in Ponyville... :/

Fluttershy, obviously. She's scared of her own shadow after all... ahihihi.gif

That's how i picture it:

Pinkie pie would absolutely hop for the opportunity of making a new friend. No question about it.

Twilight and Rarity might be somewhat drawn to humans but mostly because of curiosity. Twilight will probably study them, Rarity would be more interested in the human tastes in fashion.

RD and AJ would probably suspect the thing a monster or some menacing mutated ape and would take some convincing to befriend.

Flutters... i'm just not sure. She would probably be interested in meeting a new creature, but the fact it's intelligent might make this sorta backfire =/