Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random behavior regarding ponies.

Inkfeather

Well, I want to ask everyone in here to tell what traits the show have given them in their everyday behavior. It would mainly be like humming the songs, maybe use everypony instead of everybody and such. Maybe you do something unique? If you do, then tell here.

Personally I always sing the songs in my head, hum the tunes when I'm happy and I, much to my friends, and teachers dislike, use everypony instead of everybody when I'm speaking english.

Another trait that is a little more out of hand than such, is that I often sketch ponies... On everything.

In math class, I sketched a ponyface in my notebook. My teacher just shrugged when he made his turns and thereafter stopped asking me about stuff, it was wierd.

Normally, when the blackboard is free and we have breaks, or I'm done doing whatever task we were given then I sketch ponies there. I did it today actually. After my first two hours of classes we had a long break, which we have every wednesday, where the teachers hold their meeting on school related matters. I saw that the blackboard was unused so of course I decided to use my spare time to practise my drawing.

The blackboard I drew on was even in the classroom we were having our last classes in for the day and my teacher was even nice enough to outline it and write everything around it.

Well, that's my story. Now it's all you guys' turn!

Edited by Inkfeather

More awareness in the real world. Most of the problems discussed in the show are actually very much real problems found around the world by countless amounts of people. Because of that, whenever I finish an episode I think about what the episode meant and try to apply it in school and at home, so that I would avoid making a mistake/problem that one of the characters in the show did.

• Brohoof 2

I always sing the songs from the shows! They're always so upbeat and easy to memorize!

Sometimes, I use the same tune but make up my own words about my friend who doesn't like ponies at all (or horses, in real life) X3

He's weird.

I have a tendancy to relate things to the show mentally and sometimes make small references to the show when talking among my friends... they never catch on lol :P

Well, I always use the "20% cooler", "10 seconds flat" and "everypony" in my everyday speech.

I also hum the songs and all that and make many references to mlp.

Still nobody catches on xD

i generally hum the songs, alot, however i think the show is actually having a negative affect on me then positive affect, ever since i started watching the show my grades have dropped, im becoming more aggressive, and socializing almost exclusively with my best friends and no one else, could be coincidence or i could be something with show, idk what it is

Oh gorsh, I sing/whistle/hum the songs constantly. I talk about ponies to my friends whether they are bronies or not (several are, we have a proper herd in my HS now. :3 ) I also have, with a fellow brony, conducted the entire whining scene in class when our teacher told us to stop whining about our grades. For like a full minute, even kids who didn't know what we were doing joined in. Freakin' hilarious. And I do make pony references to myself alot, and outloud whether or not anypony knows what I'm taking about, like "20% cooler" and "I'm about to love and tolerate your face with a chair." 8D I also ponify my speech whenever I'm talking about or to bronies.

i generally hum the songs, alot, however i think the show is actually having a negative affect on me then positive affect, ever since i started watching the show my grades have dropped, im becoming more aggressive, and socializing almost exclusively with my best friends and no one else, could be coincidence or i could be something with show, idk what it is

My grade have dropped too, but before I was watching ponies I was just watching pirates anyway, so it's probably about the same. More a matter of my own lack of self control and concentration, LOL. I have actually made more friends and think I've become less aggressive, more likely to "countertroll" when picked on than come back with something rude or nasty. (I can be really mean >.< )

Not that people pick on me often, but when they do they are really belligerent and ghetto about it, and I'm like "Why don't you want to be nice to me? Friendship is magic, you know."

The faces. The confusion. It's beautiful.

I take the friendship lessons very seriously. X3

• Brohoof 1