TwilightDashMom

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Flyer for Atticus - SV 6-19-14.pdfI am the mom of Poway High School teen Atticus VanArsdale, last seen WEARING MLP BACKPACK AND RAINBOW DASH HOODIE. he has been missing for over 2 weeks, last seen June 11 He has no money, ID, credit card, phone.

We are praying that he is just voluntarily missing to attend a Brony event - please review flyer, FB page and contact SD Sheriff IMMEDIATELY 858-565-5200 if you see him.

findatticus@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindatticusvanarsdale

THANK YOU - Sammee VanArsdale 

• Brohoof 2

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Flyer for Atticus - SV 6-19-14.pdfI am the mom of Poway High School teen Atticus VanArsdale, last seen WEARING MLP BACKPACK AND RAINBOW DASH HOODIE. he has been missing for over 2 weeks, last seen June 11 He has no money, ID, credit card, phone.

We are praying that he is just voluntarily missing to attend a Brony event - please review flyer, FB page and contact SD Sheriff IMMEDIATELY 858-565-5200 if you see him.

findatticus@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindatticusvanarsdale

THANK YOU - Sammee VanArsdale

I am sorry for what you are going through, I have two teenage daughters and I can't even imagine what you are going through.

Have you tried CA Area Brony groups on Facebook? There are several conventions that have just happened that are in MN and NY and you may also want to circulate the flyer through them.

You and your son are in my thoughts ma'am.

• Brohoof 2

Our hope is that maybe he is just gone to attend the event in Seattle on July 4th, maybe didn't think we'd approve etc. We love our kid no matter what, and have no issues with his enthusiasm for MLP. If anyone is going, we're looking for someone who may have taken a rider up from San Diego / Carlsbad the weekend of the 14th (after Atticus went missing)? Grasping at straws, but hoping ... Sammee 

(edited)

Both you and your son are in my thoughts ma'am. I hope that he is found soon and that he's okay. It's never a good thing when someone goes missing, Brony or Not.

God Bless you and your son.

Edited by SomeMaineBrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

He's most likely at an event. If not, then Atticus is probably getting the crap beaten out of him by anti-bronies (since he was last seen with MLP stuff and all). May God protect him.

Edited by Shenron00

(edited)

This is really sad to see, I hope you find him safe and sound.

EDIT: Just saw the 2nd page of comments, yay! :yay:

Edited by Guest

Sorry to hear that he was lost, but apparently he was found? Well in that case that is awesome! I am very glad to hear that he has apparently been found. But am also a bit curious to what happened.