Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

I was browsing around the hundreds of musics I missed, and noticed something.

Like, seriously, WHERE is all the power metal? Manowar, Edguy, not even Iced Earth?!

I am disapointed.

Here, have at it:

(edited)

I was browsing around the hundreds of musics I missed, and noticed something.

Like, seriously, WHERE is all the power metal? Manowar, Edguy, not even Iced Earth?!

I am disapointed.

I haven't gotten around to posting that yet STOP YELLING AT ME. :c

loljk

Dante's Inferno is a godlike song, and Matt Barlow is actually my all-time favorite vocalist.

I just recently got into Edguy, and I'm slowly picking at their library little by little. Same with Manowar. But if you want power metal, I can provide. :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vad_PgHm8l0

Joacim Cans is actually my SECOND all-time favorite vocalist. Voice like SEX.

Edited by tehagg
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lolling at everyone freaking out about Emmure's new song's title, Bring A Gun To School.Yeah, it's pretty out of line and fucked up, but come on, it's Emmure  :eww:

I'm on such a kick for ATB-like stuff, someone help me.

Also, anyone heard of Glass Cloud. Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza's guitarist joined this band after they broke up. They're a wiiildly different band, but I still think they're pretty good.

Muuuuch more prog.

I'm just gonna drop this for all of you to love.

THEY EXTENDED IT!

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't listened to Slipknot in a long time. This is the one album I actually listened to quite a bit at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqvLWkZpTqs

I think Before I Forget is my favorite song from the album but Duality is easily right up there with it.

I haven't heard a lot of Slipknot's new stuff. I think Snuff was the latest one I've heard.

Edit:

I totally forgot about this song. I always adored it.

How about some Pulse of the Maggots?

• Brohoof 1

This is Kyle. He is the drummer for the band Shotgun Cure. I have one of his broken symbols in my room currently.

When I lived in Toronto, I hung out with the band in their jam space a couple times, they're really awesome guys, and they have some great oldschool thrash sounds going.

That's Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence PART TWO.

Have you heard of Portnoy's Twelve Step Suite?

Part 2? The song is just the 42 minute section of the album. The 12-Step Suite is something different that spans the albums from Six Degrees to Black Clouds.

Part 2? The song is just the 42 minute section of the album. The 12-Step Suite is something different that spans the albums from Six Degrees to Black Clouds.

Nonono, I am saying  that Six Degrees has a part 1 and a part two, as in CDs. Go on youtube and search for it.

And I was just asking about the Twelve Step Suite. Not related to what I said earlier.

Nonono, I am saying  that Six Degrees has a part 1 and a part two, as in CDs. Go on youtube and search for it.

And I was just asking about the Twelve Step Suite. Not related to what I said earlier.

Ohohohoho. I already knew that about Six Degrees. If I didn't, wouldn't know about the 12-Step Suite starting with said album, specifically with The Glass Prison (which is an awesome song, btw).