Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

im proud to be a brony!

Dark Hoof

you need 5 forum posts first, then your badge will change to muffin and you'll be able to upload an avatar and such.

them whats the point of the option...

.... i need to do work but cant cuz ponies

FAVOURITE PONIES

my Favourite ponyies are Rainbow dash, Applebloom is Discord! (shes just so Adorable! He's just so handsome!)

Fixed your post for you, my dear Posted Image

Seriously though, nice introduction, and hope you become an active member here, who enjoys themselves~

Fixed your post for you, my dear Posted Image

Seriously though, nice introduction, and hope you become an active member here, who enjoys themselves~

i saw what you did there.. but you cant change the truth haha!

Posted Image

i by now posted 5 topics still nothing =P

i saw what you did there.. but you cant change the truth haha!

i by now posted 5 topics still nothing =P

All you've done is post in the welcome section or Cloudsdale because the site says you still have 0 posts xP

I am also a brony...who says what genders have to like specifically...I like MLP and thats that. Saw an episode of it with my little niece and didn't think much of it at first...but some time after that, I got into it. My favorites are Luna, Fluttershy and Vinyl...ahh yea!

A hard fighter huh? Excellent. Welcome to the herd! I hope you enjoy this forum? I am an artist and enjoy drawing MLP. What do you like to do?

First of all, Nice profile picture, second of all is to try my best to help out ponies, so i make old ninja stars for a friend of mine and such
  • Brohoof 1

if your feeling low and sad just look up for the forums will show you it isnt that bad so welcome welcome welcome i say hi how do you do welcome welcome welcome to the forums so awesome what can you learn me couse whatever step you take make you stronger then chuck norris now lets see you again in a smiling day with sunshine in the morning

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Bro hoofs all 'round for those who spread the fandom and publicly announce the friendly epic ness that can only be found in being a brony!

Live long Live proud Live brony.

• Brohoof 1

PONIES FOOORREEEEEEEEVER!

Hey everypony im goign to have a cousin of mine welcome himself on my little forum page here so dont get angry at him

• Brohoof 2