Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

im proud to be a brony!

Dark Hoof

ponies... i never thought id like em... But i did! B)

LIKES AND DISLIKES

Well i don't know if its against the pony laws or anything but i am a hard fighter... not to much to say there! Other than THAT i like flying in the air with my pegasi wings i plan to get a job with those weather ponies but i'm going WAY off topic here soooo, Lets go to the DIS-Likes shall we?

My DIS-Likes are how i don't like being made fun of being a brony but who doesn't like that ya know *groan* .. i dislike how half the people of youtube and random peaple put MLP to shame... i DEFINATELY dont like the other pony shows... creepy animation and i dont even wanna know what the children that show is aiming for... thats all i got

• Brohoof 4

FAVOURITE PONIES

my Favourite ponies are Rainbow dash, Applebloom (shes just so Adorable!), Pinkie pie for sure everybody loves that choclate rain drop drinkin' filly , Apple jack for the plain background of the character And Derpy Hooves... poor derpy :(

i guess i should say gamertags and such huh... well games i like is Portal, Skyrim, infamous 2, a few others.... i forgot sorta let me thiiink... Oh little big planet, the first one, my usual gamer tag is dark link the machine but ill likely go on my accounts and change it to dark hoof! :lol:

i also need help with minecraft ADVANCED pony skins but thats my own business huh lol

ponies... i never thought id like em... But i did! B)

LIKES AND DISLIKES

Well i don't know if its against the pony laws or anything but i am a hard fighter... not to much to say there! Other than THAT i like flying in the air with my pegasi wings i plan to get a job with those weather ponies but i'm going WAY off topic here soooo, Lets go to the DIS-Likes shall we?

My DIS-Likes are how i don't like being made fun of being a brony but who doesn't like that ya know *groan* .. i dislike how half the people of youtube and random peaple put MLP to shame... i DEFINATELY dont like the other pony shows... creepy animation and i dont even wanna know what the children that show is aiming for... thats all i got

Posted ImageBrony Pride!!!!

BROHOOF!!!

im a new guy too

Edited by Benjamin Mailhott

• 2 weeks later...

ill be honest with everypony i didn't expect such a raid

Proud to be a brony. spreading it all over my school. i get looks of bewilderment...I LOVE IT LOL

just be glad everypony can take the fact your a brony huh?

Welcome to the board!

i thought it was welcome to the herd lol

(edited)

WOO BRONY PRIDE!

Welcome to the herd, its about 20% cooler here.

Hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums :>

EDIT: Finish your sentences....

Edited by Extraho Vinco

• 1 month later...
(edited)

also can someone tell me how to upload a profile pic?... i followed the guide lines of whats alloud but it just wont take it

Edit: oh my bad somePONY

Edited by Dark Hoof

also can someone tell me how to upload a profile pic?... i followed the guide lines of whats alloud but it just wont take it

Edit: oh my bad somePONY

you need 5 forum posts first, then your badge will change to muffin and you'll be able to upload an avatar and such.