Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Addie's new life

Courageous Thunder Dash

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting woke up to the loud digesting noises. "Mommy, can you tell me a story?" Shooting asked. But before she could even think of one to tell at night, Shooting was already starting to fall asleep from Addie comforting her. She sucked on her own hoof again, a sign she wasn't listening and was starting to fall asleep.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Harmony Cube,

"I think you're already starting to fall asleep again..." Addie stated as she continued to stroke Shooting's fur. It was night, around 9pm, still early in the night. Addie started to drift back to sleep again cuddling shooting in her wings. It was a little early for Addie to go to bed.   

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting rolled on her side. She was asleep and depended on Addie to keep her from falling off. She was sucking her hoof in a rhythm of time. The corners of her mouth her up, showing she'll probably not wake up crying. She rolled back on her stomach as she was sleeping.

@@Harmony Cube

Addie continued to sleep through the night. 

(OOC: Skip.)

Morning soon rose. Addie's belly let out a very loud rumble, which was enough to give Shooting an underside massage. Addie laughed sillily at this. "Well that's one type of alarm! My tummy!" She joked with a giggle. 

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting woke up to both Addie's tummy and Addie talking. "Good morning." Shooting mumbled as she was waking up. She started hugging Addie, as she was still tired. She had her eyes open and was starting to awaken fully. She started to sit up on Addie's stomach.

@@Harmony Cube,

Addie stretched on her back. "Ahhh...morning sweetie." She said kissing Shooting. "How was your night?" She asked as she still laid belly-up beginning to stroke Shooting's fur lovingly. Suddenly, her stomach grumbled again. Addie giggled sillily. "Okay okay I'll get you something tummy!" She said giggling. 

@@C. Thunder Dash

"It was comfy and soft." Shooting giggled. "Mommy, why are you talking to your tummy?" Shooting asked. She hopped off Addie's belly and sat on the ground. She watched Addie from where she was, smiling. Shooting saw the warm blanket and tried to levitate it over. It slowly and shakily came over to her, hitting the ceiling and the the ground a few times, and she put it over herself. She was really tired from bringing the blanket over and almost fully fell asleep from it. Luckily she had the blanket over her so it would have been fine anyways.

@@Harmony Cube,

"It keeps rumbling!" Addie said with a giggle as she got up and went to make breakfast. "So...what do you want to do today? Do you want mommy to teach you how to play piano?" Addie asked as she went to the kitchen and started to get out some pancake mix. She then put it in a measuring cup. 

@@C. Thunder Dash

"Piano... Sounds nice." Shooting mumbled as she was half-awake. "Mamma, I'm going to take a nap, can you wake me up when breakfast is ready?" Shooting asked Addie as she was about to fall asleep. Her hoof moved to her mouth as she was about to fall asleep. She was really getting sleepy and wanted to take another nap.

@@Harmony Cube,

"Okay...but you've been sleeping quite a bit...I've got some fun stuff planned for us today..." Addie stated as she went to the kitchen and prepared to fix breakfast. She poured some cereal in a bowl and then put some toast in the toaster. Ten minutes passed. "Breakfast is ready!" Addie called out.  

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash

When Shooting woke up, Addie was calling Shooting for breakfast. She got up and, with the blanket, went to a chair and sat down. She liked the blanket, it was soft and warm to her. Once the food was in front of her, she went to pick up a spoon with her hoof but the blanket slumped down. She tried to move it up but it kept slumping down. Finally she gave up and let it slump down as she ate her cereal.

Edited by Harmony Cube

@@Harmony Cube,

Addie ate her breakfast. "So...want to take a little trip today?" Addie asked as she continued to eat her cereal. She would take Shooting up to Canterlot to visit Celestia and Luna, and maybe stay there for a day and then come back sometime in the evening.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting nodded her head to the question. Shooting didn't want to question it. Only after she said yes she remembered her last 'little trip'. She got up and went over to Addie, crying and hugging her as tight as she could, which wasn't much. "Don't leave me mamma!" Shooting cried as she was clung to her. She didn't want to be left alone again.

@@Harmony Cube,

Addie turned and hugged Shooting back. "I will NEVER leave you. I promise." Addie said hugging Shooting back. She then finished her cereal and started on her toast while hugging and cuddling Shooting at the same time. 

(OOC: Okay...I guess that brought back bad memories...) 

@@C. Thunder Dash

"R-really?" Shooting asked, sniffling a bit. Shooting struggled, but brought the toast over slowly from her own plate. It almost hit the ceiling a few times, almost hit a counter, and fell on the table a couple times as she brought it over. She ate it using her hooves.

(OOC: Well, to be fair, Shooting didn't like to be alone and there were bullies so she's quite clingy and since Addie was there Shooting didn't want to leave her...)

@@Harmony Cube,

"Getting there." Addie complimented as she finished up eating her toast. She then went to get a banana off the fruit basket. She gathered some magic and used it to peel the banana open.

(OOC: Yeah, I can see why she's clingy. But why did her parents just leave her. Did they forget about her or something?) 

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting finished the toast and went back to hugging Addie. Her cereal was half done. Shooting's crying went down to tears and sniffling. She felt her rib cage, it wasn't as boney as before. It felt like it was disappearing to her. "M-mommy, why are my bones right here disappearing?" Shooting asked, she had no clue that it was just her gaining a bit of weight.

(OOC: Correction, parent. She's never mentioned her father because she never remembered him. Her parents got a divorce, her mother taking Shooting in. Her mother had financial issues and had to find a way for Shooting to be taken care of, without an orphanage. Her mother didn't really like orphanages. I felt like Phoenix Wright at the start of that OOC...)

@@Harmony Cube,

(OOC: I could see why you felt like Phoenix Wright. It would be "Objection!". But wow, that is sad.)

"They aren't disappearing honey. You're just gaining the weight back. See...feel mommy's side. It's all chubby and flabby because mommy has all of that extra weight that she needs. It's not healthy to be that skinny where you can see your rib cage." Addie stated.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

"Really? What about athletes? I see them pretty skinny sometimes." Shooting said. She kept hugging Addie since she was soft and warm, like the blanket. "When are we going?" Shooting asked. She didn't really want to say 'little trip' because of memories. She did, however, want to go anyways.

(OOC: Hold it! I wanted a reason to say that now... I've planned her mom being a single mom who had finance issues for a little bit now. Let's get back to our RP!)

@@Harmony Cube,

"They're skinny because that fat that they have converted to what is known as muscle. Big Macintosh for instance, is buff, but for a purpose, he has muscle and muscle isn't flabby like fat. Even though she's chubby...mommy can still do sports! And we're going to Canterlot!" Addie said with a giggle.  

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash

"Oh. But how is it converted?" Shooting asked. "When are we going to Canterlot mommy?" Shooting asked again. She wanted to still play before they went. Shooting still was against Addie. She could hear Addie's heartbeat from the position she was in. Shooting smiled at how it was steady.

Edited by Harmony Cube

@@Harmony Cube,

Addie finished her last bit of the banana and patted her belly. "Did you want to go to the park before we went to Canterlot?" Addie asked as she finished the last bit of her banana. She then gently picked up Shooting and put her on her back. She then headed out the door. 

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash

"Sure!" Shooting said. She mostly forgot about what happened last time. She liked being on Addie's back. She was still smiling. "What are we going to do in Canterlot?" Shooting asked Addie. She was hugging Addie to stay on and because she wanted to. She was happy.

Edited by Harmony Cube

@@Harmony Cube,

"We're gonna walk around and then go see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna!" Addie said with a giggle as she slowly walked to the park. Her belly was sagging just a little bit, but not as much as before.

(OOC: Gonna make it so that Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are not at the park this time.) 

@@C. Thunder Dash

"Really?! We're going to see the princesses?" Shooting exclaimed. She kept hugging Addie. Do they even know we're coming? I've never been near Celestia or Luna before, what do I do? Shooting thought. Questions shot through her head, unsure if what to do when she sees them.