Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Addie's new life

Courageous Thunder Dash

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting climbed down from the jungle gym when Addie called her. "Bye Starburst!" Shooting waved goodbye as she climbed onto Addie's back. She clung on and hugged her. She was still giggling from the fun she had. She wanted to go meet the princesses and also wanted to stay.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Harmony Cube,

"Bye Shooting!" Starburst called out as she went with Goldie. "See you later Goldie!" Addie called out with a giggle. "Bye-bye Addie!" Goldie called back with a giggle. "Let's go see the princesses!" Addie said with a giggle as she gathered some magic and made her pegasus wings appear.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting nodded her head at Addie's statement. She hung on tight as Addie had her pegasus wings. She wanted to go see the princesses. Especially since Starburst said they were nice. She also was told by Addie, who was nice too that they were both really nice.

@@Harmony Cube,

Addie took to the skies and headed for Canterlot. She flew slowly so that Shooting could get a good view. "What do you think of the view?" Addie asked as she flew at a slow and light pace. She saw a couple of pegasai clearing some clouds nearby, since the evening called for partly clear skies. 

@@C. Thunder Dash

"Thanks mommy. I love the view." Shooting said as she watched and hugged her mother. She still wished for her real, old mother but Addie was starting to rub it away and take the place. Starting. There was still some hope and love for her old mother to come back and get her.

@@Harmony Cube,

"Glad you like it sweetie." Addie said as she continued to fly. She could see Celestia's castle up ahead. "Look! There it is!" Addie said with a giggle as she slowly started to descend upon the streets of Canterlot. She could see some of the upperclass ponies walking around.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting looked at the castle on the mountain. She hugged Addie and brought her head to her back and lifted it up as they descended. She hopped off Addie's back and held her mother's hoof. It was a more fancy and loud city and Shooting wasn't used to it. She was used to calm and quiet Ponyville.

@@Harmony Cube,

Addie continued to walk through the streets as she felt Shooting's hug on her back. She let out a cute giggle. She then came to the throne doors. Two guards were standing there. They recognized Addie and opened the doors for her, there, right in front of them, was Princess Celestia herself.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting watched as the guards let her and Addie through the doors. She did as tight of a grip her hoof would let her on Addie's hoof. This was unfamiliar to her. She watched Addie to see what she would do. It was a bit surprising to some that she was being silent. It was due to her not used to the area and how different it was.

@@Harmony Cube,

Addie saw Celestia and bowed. She then quickly looked at Shooting. "Do like mommy's doing." She whispered. Celestia just smiled at Shooting. She knew that it was Shooting's first time seeing her, and she didn't know what to do. She was happy that Addie had told her to bow.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

After Addie told her to bow, Shooting bowed. It was still a bit wobbly and unpracticed, but a bow none the less. She kept herself connected to Addie, right now by holding her hoof. Shooting looked at Addie, feeling like she didn't know what to do now that she bowed.

@@Harmony Cube,

"You may rise." Celestia said smiled. "I'm surprised to see you here Addie! It's been a...is that...your foal?" Celestia asked Addie. "Yep...found her when...well...if...if I told you, it would make her insecure and scared." Addie stated. "It's okay. I understand." Celestia stated.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting rose when told. Shooting hid a bit when Celestia acknowledged her. She wasn't used to being recognized by a higher up status. Why did mommy say I'd be 'insecure and scared'? Because of the bullies? Maybe the fact I was crying? Shooting thought. She was fine with just listening.

@@Harmony Cube,

"Don't be scared Shooting. Celestia is a very nice pony." Addie stated. "Indeed I am." Celestia said coming from her throne and wanting to take a look at Shooting. She knelt down and laid there, waiting for Shooting. Addie moved from where Shooting was so she could look at Celestia.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting slowly came out of her hiding. Once Addie was moving, Shooting slowly let go of her mother's hoof. She looked at Celestia. Shooting started wondering why Celestia's mane and tail were so... Flowy and constant. It seemed so pretty and perfect. She liked it.

@@Harmony Cube,

Celestia just smiled at Shooting. She then gestured a hoof to tell her to come to her. "It's okay." She said as she waited for Shooting to come to her. "Don't worry. Mommy will be right here." Addie said going next to Celestia and waited on Shooting to come to her.   

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting went near Celestia and her new mother. She sat down in front of them. She really didn't like being the center of attention in front of a princess. She didn't let it show though. Shooting was silent and was slightly smiling. At least she was near a princess.

@@Harmony Cube,

Celestia was waiting for Shooting to come so she could snuggle her along with Addie. Addie was right next to Celestia, waiting for Shooting. "Don't be scared Shooting." Addie said. Celestia just waited patiently for Shooting to come to her with a warm smile on her face.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting went closer until she was about a foot away. She looked at them both. I wonder where Luna is. Does she have a star pattern to follow to remember? Does she just do the moon and not the stars? Shooting thought. She always liked Luna's work. It was beautiful and a guide to some. She kept looking at them.

@@Harmony Cube,

Celestia opened her arms for a hug as Addie stayed next to her. Suddenly, Luna flew in. "Hello there." She said kneeling before Shooting. "Do not fear little foal. I mean no harm." She said laying by Celestia while some guards just watched the scene play out.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting hugged Celestia. When Luna came in she looked at her and smiled a bit more. Shooting went over to Luna without questioning herself or thinking about it too much and hugged her. She liked how Luna's mane and tail also did the flowing thing. Especially since the stars in her mane looked really pretty.

@@Harmony Cube,

"Awww!" Addie said with a giggle. Celestia hugged Shooting back and so did Luna. Addie joined in as well. "Would a lunch work?" Celestia asked. "I don't mind at all sister." Luna stated. "What do you say Shooting? Wanna have lunch with Princess Celestia and Princess Luna?" Addie asked.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting was glad they suggested lunch, she was starting to get hungry. Shooting nodded to Addie's question. She went back and clung herself to Addie again.

(OOC: Filler because I'm going to the beach all day today and won't be able to respond. Characters)

@@Harmony Cube,

The princesses got up. "Alright...I guess we coud go to the Canterlot cafe..." Addie said as she got up as well. Celestia commanded some guards to look after her throne while she was away with Addie, Luna and Shooting. Addie slowly walked out of the throne room.

(OOC: Have fun!) 

@@C. Thunder Dash

Shooting got up and held Addie's hoof. Shooting followed them as they went to the café. She smiled as they went to the café. She looked over at Addie and kept walking over. She looked around at the city around her as she walked. She kept silent and just was looking around.